When you call, mention priority code 1572-824J

Rating and Reviews: Seymour Duncan SA1 Pickup

With this pickup, you get the natural sound of your acoustic guitar, only louder. It uses a stack hum-canceling design and is resistant to feedback.

"Affordable quality sound with volume control!" submitted December 3, 2007

Musical Background: Musician songwriter
Music Style: Folk, Rock, Blues, Country & Gospel
Sound: I have used this pick up for about 10 years and never had a problem with it. I use it live mostly and although it does take a little work to get it installed and to remove, you just have to take a minute and do it carefully. It recreates the sound of my DF18 Tacoma very well and for the money I am very pleased and recommend it. Feature: The volume control is very handy. Ease of Use: Installation and removal take some coordination and care. Quality: I have used it fairly often and it still fits fine and looks unobtrusive. Value: I am pleased with it. Manufacturer Support: Seymour Duncan makes a great product. No problems so far. The Wow Factor: It's a Seymour Duncan! Overall: Of course I want a top of the line Fishman, but for the price you can't beat it.

"Seymour Duncan SA 1" submitted April 7, 2013

By Stan W in Lawrenceville, GA
Musical Background: 35+ singer / songwriter
Music Style: Classic rock
Overall: I did a lot of research before selecting this pickup. I needed something for an acoustic guitar that wouldn't cause a lot of umwanted feedback or color the sound. This is by far the best pick up out there for under $100. Great for adding a second guitar if you use alternate tunings in a live set.Buy it today. you will be well satisfied.

"You cannot get more music for less money." submitted April 28, 2008

Music Style: Country jazz
Sound: I put it on my 30 years old Yamaha FG 340 Soul guitar. It is not real electrifyed acoustic sound like with microphone, but it is quite good acoustic sound. It is sound better than piezzos. I did comparation with my Ovation Pinnacle. You can hit strings more than on piezzos, and good sound still goes out. But it is a catch. For more clear sound, specialy bass, you have to use strings for electric guitar. Feature: It is very good designed device. It hass all what you need. Ease of Use: There is no too much philosophy. It cannot be easiest. Quality: It is good quality product, but place where wire get out from pickup not looks very safely. So, I solve it, install pickup permanently on guitar with wires in guitar body and connector instead stripehilder. Value: It is good price, but allway could be lower. :)) Manufacturer Support: I havo no experiance with support. Device still working. The Wow Factor: Actually, I try to get SA-6, but it wasn't on stock. I needed it immediately so I bought SA-1. I'm not sorry about it, but hope in future I'll get SA-6. Overall: I hope I'll use it for long period, but, you know, allways looking for better and more worm sound.

"Great little pickup" submitted October 1, 2012

By Jeff B in Newport News, VA
Overall
Musical Background: Home schooled musician ... mostly play for personal enjoyment and the occasional jam session/church performance.
Music Style: rock, country, christian, blues ...
Overall: I was looking for a pickup so I could amplify my guitar for the occasional public performance. The acoustic tube worked great! Easy to install, no feedback, no problems. It plugged right into my son's electric guitar amp with no issues, but I definitely needed an active direct box or amplifier when plugged into a pa system. All-in-all it's an inexpensive solution when you need to amplify your acoustic guitar.

"Not worth the money" submitted October 30, 2013

By Keith Brown in Manistee, MI
Overall
Musical Background: 50 years, guitar, bass, keyboards, I play professionally, and jam at home
Music Style: classic rock, I also play cello so classicla music has to be added to my repetorie
Overall: The little pickup fits nicely into the sound hole, but it doesn't produce much sound and there doesn't seem to be a way to get it closer to the strings easliy. I can buy a pickup that sounds as good as this one for a lot less money. If you don't mind paying to much for something than this is for you, otherwise steer clear.

"crap" submitted February 21, 2006

Overall
Sound: sounds like an electric guitar. Feature: I like the volume control. Ease of Use: Very hard to add and remove from the soundhole....Very hard. Quality: Fell apart after a couple of weeks Value: maybe if it held up it would be worth something. Mine fell apart so quick I didnt have time to really rate its value.

When you call, mention priority code 1572-824J. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976