When you call, mention priority code 20N-J69C

Rating and Reviews: Schecter KM7FRS 7-String

With Ultra Access, a carbon-fiber bound fingerboard, and a Floyd Rose 1500 nut, the Schecter KM7FRS will have you instantly locked into... The Shred Zone.

Overall

"Km 7 fr s" submitted November 20, 2016

By William Kramer in Williamstown, PA
Overall
Musical Background: Guitar, 15 years
Music Style: Mellow classic rock, grunge, hard rock, mellow, industrial
Sound: First off, I had a pretty good idea what to expect when I purchased.... the Seymour Duncan nazgal is made to play metal.... what I didn't expect, is how nicely it cleaned up.... amazing bridge pickup. The sustainac pickup is amazing for holding notes, but also functions as a very nice sounding neck pickup....couple that with the swamp ash body, and you have tone and depth for days. While I heard demos of the nazgul alongside advice emgs, which I didn't care for when I used them either, it made term sound neutered.... what really surprised me though is how it sounded easily heavier than knot atx c7 with active blackouts, and for being high output, still kept most of three beautiful passive cleans. Feature: There is no wasted features on this guitar. I'll start by saying, some may miss the tone know, as it only has volume, but personally I didn't find the guitar tone to need any tweaking. The Floyd rose id's of utmost quality and comes in a position that it doesn't get in the way when not used. Swamp ash is amazing body material and it's very seamlessly fused together to a 3 piece maple neck. The carbon fiber parts look immaculate with the paint. The whole guitar itself is thin and light.... it definitely does not feel like you're old school schecter. The body had a perfectly positioned contour, very similar to Ibanez, that makes it very comfortable to hold against yourself to play. As my first ultra thin c neck, I'm very impressed. Without counting strings, or looking close, you wouldn't know this is a 7 string, as the neck and fretboard is ever so slightly wider, and I mean slightly, than a 6 string, all while still maintaining a slightly rounded shape for comfort.... my jaw dropped when my 7 year old son could wrap his whole gabs, thumb and all, clear around the neck. The ebony fretboard blends beautifully with the green, and if course has that smooth ebony feel, freezer for sliding. The body is gloss, but as a nice touch they did the playing area on three back of the neck in satin, making for a more playable guitar. Ease of Use: All you have to do is plug it in. That's it....i struggled getting good sounds out of my blackjack atx c7, which is a great sounding guitar, through my vox head and cabinet..... this it didn't matter the setting. Quality: I can't say from a longevity standpoint, because I just received the guitars, but I've never had an issue with schecter holding up. This guitar, despite heaving allot of thinner parts than many schecter guitars, feels quite solid, and out together well, so I doubt there will be issues. Value: Anyone who knows schecter knitters they are can't for the buck. They didn't go cheap..... first you have the swamp ash body, the top of the line Floyd rose, the nazgul, the sustainac, ebony, carbon fiber parts and neck support rods, glow inlays, maple neck, and a beautiful finish..... I've personally looked into customizing.... and I set up similar..... they could've easily sold this for closer to the 2000 range..... don't run away just because it's over 1000..... it's worth every penny. Manufacturer Support: I went to schecter for guitar advice, and they were very helpful and friendly. They actually helped me come to my final decision on purchasing this guitar, and they did it all in an honest mannerism. The Wow Factor: The pictures do this guitar no justice. My jaw dropped when I opened the guitar. It is quite simply one of the most beautiful guitars I've seen. Ironically, the first sorts opening the box was wow.... and everything I did with it.....i must've repeated the word wow about 20 times. But the biggest wow had to be plugging it in to a fairly non metal amp, and hearing just how much punch this guitar packs....i never imagined it. Overall: Amazing guitar, and even at over 100 dollars

When you call, mention priority code 20N-J69C. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976