When you call, mention priority code 155N-4FWN

Rating and Reviews: Samson MediaOne 3a

This studio monitor solution from Samson is suitable for a variety of applications.

"Good Buy" submitted January 30, 2012

By Gary Barnett in Glen Burnie, MD
Musical Background: Guitar/ bass/vocals/ aspiring sound engineer
Music Style: Anything but Gangsta Rap
Overall: Of all the "good" monitors out there I made sure and read a lot of reviews, but sometimes you have to take a chance so I took that chance and bought these guy's. They came with good reviews, but I wanted to try them for myself. I am very pleased. I have a set of Behringer Truth monitors and the Samsons make a great add on to my reference monitors. The Samsons give a distinct difference that any home studio needs and for 15 watts they are built well and sound great!

"Excellent studio monitors at affordable price" submitted October 21, 2009

By a customer from hotmail.co.uk
Musical Background: Music Producer
Music Style: Hip Hop
Sound: The sound quality is excellent and much better than I thought would be at this price. The clarity and details are impressive, very revealing speakers. Instrument separation is very good and articulate. Bass could be a touch deeper-to my liking,though it is very articulate and controled. Neutral and balanced. Making mixing down tracks perfect. Ease of Use: Volume control and AUX input at the front make it easier to control. Quality: The speakers are solid MDF, nicely built- built to last. The woofers and tweeters are of excellent quality too. Value: Well worth the money.I previously owned Alesis 520 monitors;which are costing double the money, yet Samson 3a's sound and quality are way greater and better than Alesis'. Overall: I am extremelly satisfied with Samson quality and would definetely recommend their products.
32 of 35 people (91.43%) found this review helpful. Did you?

Samson MediaOne 3a Customer Review submitted February 21, 2011

Musical Background: Hobbyist vocalist and musician
Music Style: Classical, Rock
Sound: The sound is super flat and balanced overall. Feature: 2 Inputs, which are sufficient for me. Ease of Use: Easy enough to connect. Quality: Awesome value for money. Past 3 months, I have had M Audio Av30 and Alesis M 520. I preferred AV30 over the Alesis, but Samson blows both of them away ! Value: Excellent value for the buck. Speakers couldnt be better than this for the price. Manufacturer Support: Never tried contacting them, but the speakers seem reliable. The Wow Factor: Sex appeal ? I dont know, but they look pretty classy to me. Overall: I doubt, I would ever replace these speakers now. I love them.
10 of 11 people (90.91%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"crank 'em if ya got 'em" submitted May 27, 2012

By T S in nashville, TN
Musical Background: multi-instrumentalist, playing for over 40 yrs
Music Style: mostly rock
Overall: because i do most of my recording and mixing in the wee hours of the night while the rest of the family is asleep, i've been using a good pair of headphones in the past. i decided to get a pair of samson media one's to see if i might improve my mixes, and i think the plan is working. they work great for my purposes, and help me fine-tune the overall sound when i'm ready to perform a final mix. great speakers at a very affordable price.

"Very Good Value" submitted May 1, 2012

By a customer from yahoo.com in Inglewood, CA
Overall
Musical Background: play guitar, bass, drums and make noise out of other instruments for 10 years
Music Style: rock, alternative, punk-pop
Overall: I read the reviews before deciding to make this purchase. If you are short for money and looking for a decent pair of monitors, this is a good bet. It was for me. I still have not use them for mixing my recorded tracks but so far I connected them to my digital recorder and computer and the sound was really good. I could actually hear the bass on a previously mixed track. Very good pair. I'm satisfied.

"Samson MediaOne 3a Active Monitors" submitted August 23, 2012

By Candy L in Jamesville, NY
Overall
Musical Background: Songwriter and composer, 20+ years. Play keys, guitar, bass and a bit o drums! Record at home in studio, have released my music
Music Style: ECLECTIC! Mixed bag for me. Pop/rock style with my vocal creations. Jazzy new age fusion electronica with the instrumentals.
Overall: These compact monitors deliver! Great sound, clarity, put them up on stands and they sound awesome! Very happy with them. Don't be swayed to overlook these little powerhouses because of their reasonable price. Not everything good needs a big price tag!

"Don't Buy These" submitted January 20, 2013

By Todd M in Salem, MO
Musical Background: Guitar
Music Style: Mostly Metal
Overall: Mine lasted less than a year. Now only 1 of the monitors work.

When you call, mention priority code 155N-4FWN. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976