When you call, mention priority code 16XZ-2TD6

Rating and Reviews: Rockstand By Warwick CRS7

Capable of holding up to 7 guitars at a time, this guitar stand is perfect for the touring musician or aspiring rock star.

"A great option for stationary/ studio use!!" submitted April 14, 2011

Musical Background: Hobbyist, previous bandmember in local and semi-pro outfits
Music Style: I try to do my own thing, but I get the Damien Rice comparison a lot. *shrug*
Sound: Sound?? Well, it doesn't really make a sound. Unless you tap it with a drum stick . . . Practicality and functionality for all my instruments (that sound good IMHO)?? Definitely a 10 here. Feature: Padded framework keeps my instruments safe from scractes or falling over. This is the corner version, so it doesn't fold, which I suppose will be a slight inconvenience when I want to take it somewhere. But I really can't complain. Utilizing it opened up a LOT of room in my home studio, and getting the instruments out of their cases where they stare me in the face and BEG me to play them every day is worth the price of the stand and then some (to me). And they look sharp on semi, workingman's display, too. My only caution is to other acoustic players like myself: 7 guitar-stand means 7 solid body or thin-line instruments. I fit my Guild dready, my reso, my guitarviol, and my acoustic bass guitar on it comfortably, and had just enough room to attach a clip on hanger for my mandolin. That's five instruments for this guy, and the rack is full. (Thank God, so is my instrument palette) . . . Ease of Use: Umm . . . well, it works like this, see? You pick the instrument off the stand, you play it, you put it back down on the stand when you're done . . . No, really though, one time set up is easy and not too time consuming. I'm a complete knob when it comes to mechanical type stuff, and I had it set up in about an hour. The manual isn't the best, but it's far from the worst I've had to glean instruction from. Quality: Only one point dock here, just because it's foamy pad stuck to (I'm assuming hollow) metal frame. I get the impression it probably costs Warwick $15 to make the damn thing on the high side. However, it is totally functional for keeping my instruments mark free while they store, and if you tighten the screws well, you have a very strong, sturdy corner display. Value: Hell yes, a FANTASTIC value - especially in a stationary setting. I might have done a little better in terms of economics and portability had I bought the little fold-up Fender stands. But for one handy stand to hold all my guitar-like instruments and make them easy to grab and put down, this was the perfect match for my needs. Manufacturer Support: Never dealt with the folks at Warwick before. Don't forsee any need to with this product. The Wow Factor: Adding this to my studio opened up roughly 7-10 squared feet I'm guessing of space. Again, it might have made more sense in the long run to get the folding stands by fender for $15 a crack. But it really looks sharp, keeps my space nice and tidy and keeps me quickly moving instrument to instrument as I lay down tracks or rehearse. I might have gotten by with the 5-stand version, but I am happy with this one and would highly recommend it again. Overall: Again, I might consider the folding stands by Fender for their portability or the 5-stand corner or fold-up-in-a-case versions of the same line if this were ever to be replaced. But, I learned about those other options after I had placed the order. And hey, if it isn't broke . . .

"great space saver" submitted April 17, 2007

Musical Background: producer and songwriter
Music Style: pop rock and r&b
Sound: n/a Feature: just sits there for me so the only feature is that it fits in my corner, adjusting feet are a plus as floors are sometimes uneven. Ease of Use: easy and quick to pull out and put guitars back into stand Quality: not bad, not a tank. but acceptable. Manufacturer Support: na The Wow Factor: looks great in the corner Overall: had it for 8 months now, works great.

"Rockstand CRS7 Corner 7- Guitar Stand" submitted February 29, 2012

By Ram F in Shelton, WA
Overall
Musical Background: Playing mostly rhytmn guitar for about 6- years. I am learning to play lead now, or hoping to learn anyway!
Music Style: Rockabilly, blues, Tejano and Norteno music.
Sound: N/A Feature: Stronger foam padding. I own a Gretsch 5120, an Epiphone SG faded 400, an Epiphone ES 175 re-issue and a Fender Deluxe active precision bass. They all fit comfortably on the stand. Ease of Use: 3 only because I feel the arms at the top should be longer. Quality: Should be a little cheaper for the price. Do wish it was sturdier only because guitars are not cheap. Value: Maybe should about $20.00 bucks cheaper! Manufacturer Support: Just bought it. I have bought from ZZOUNDS for quite awhile and have always been happy with thier products. Just wish they would have more of the 8 payment plan avaliable. The Wow Factor: N/A Overall: Easy to put together about 15-20 minutes. The only thing that needs to be improved in my Humble Opinion are the arms at the top that hold the guitars they should be longer and extent outwards to the front about 3 inches more. As it is now you have to really lean the guitars towards the back to get them to sit correctly and not fall off. I just ASSUMED that the guitars would sit up a little straighter. I could be wrong.

"Finally enough room on the rack" submitted January 5, 2012

Overall
Musical Background: life long, at present microtonal guitars & basses, not professionally
Music Style: Avant microtonal
Feature: This holds my even electric sitar - it's roomy enough for any bass or guitar ... tremolo bars included. Ease of Use: Not hard to set up, and easy to adjust legs for balance. Value: I bought this to replace a similar item - the straight kind, as I did not find the space generous enough (no room for tremolo bars, required great care to remove or replace an axe without hitting the adjacent ones). It serves well and looks great in the corner. Overall: If I had to replace it, I'd get another of the same.

When you call, mention priority code 16XZ-2TD6. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976