When you call, mention priority code 15FK-L61F

Rating and Reviews: Roc N Soc Original Throne

Banish your sore bottom and sit in uninterrupted comfort when you unlock the power of this mighty throne's nitrogen gas shock absorber design.

"Expensive, But Worth It!" submitted November 16, 2009

By a customer from quirkyworks.com
Musical Background: Musical Dilettante
Music Style: Indie Rock
Overall: It really takes an incredible product to get me to take the time to leave a review. Luckily, I was able to try it since my drum instructor got one. So I decided to order one. I instantly noticed a difference in my playing especially for the bass drum. Having a slight angle where the leg sits (as opposed to the normal round disc cheap stools) makes it easier for your legs to move. I played over 4 hours straight the other day and wasn't even tired. That is not something I could have done with my old drum throne. I would have no hesitation in recommending this to anyone. There may be others out there that work similarly, but I can definitely say this one is really comfortable and works well. I guess we will see how it holds up over time, but it definitely seems sturdy.

Roc N Soc Original Throne Customer Review submitted March 12, 2008

Music Style: rock,alternatve
Sound: lol not just saying that u cant really judge sound is a throne! Feature: not bad but u have to get the backrest to get the full use to the throne but over all 9outa 10 Ease of Use: wat else can i say? Value: not bad Manufacturer Support: nope not yet Overall: the best throne ive used and it will last u for along time it is worth the money in the long run

"Nitro Roc n Soc drum throne A great throne for hours of drumming, well worth the investment!" submitted July 6, 2011

Overall
Musical Background: active musician, song writer
Music Style: jazz, drum and bass, rock, country
Quality: Wonderful drum throne, I bought it for my husband as a gift because he talked about one for so long and even though he now gets behind his Getches for longer periods now I'm glad I did. The quality and construction is extremely topnotch and high quality. I assembled it to put behind his drums as surprise, it was very easy to do so, no instructions, not time consuming. Value: Yes, my husband was starting to have back problems with all the hours he spends on his drums, since getting him this throne, his problems have been resolved and now it seems his woodshedding times are longer. Manufacturer Support: Haven't had a need to contact them as yet, everything has been great with the throne. The Wow Factor: All I can say my husband loves it and I think it looks great behind his Gretches. Overall: I purchased the Nitro Roc n Soc for my husband,who by the way, is very particular when it comes to his drums and music and he was so happy and satisfied. He'd been talking about this throne for as long as I can remember. I seriously doubt it'll be going anywhere he's not.

"Couldn't be happier" submitted April 12, 2011

By a customer from cox.net
Music Style: Classical, Jazz
Feature: An amazingly comfortable seat for playing keyboard, even more so because I also got the matching back rest. I can't imagine a more comfortable seat. Quality: Very sturdy and well made. The Wow Factor: Looks fantastic in front of my keyboard. I want to sit in it every time I walk by. Overall: I expect to use this seat for many years to come.

"This is the best drum throne you willn ever own!" submitted May 16, 2012

By Erick L in Duxbury, VT
Overall
Musical Background: 21 years on all percussion instruments. 10 years on Guitar. Semi-Professional. Gig regularly.
Music Style: Funk, Soul, Blues, Rock, Alternative Rock, Jam, Country
Overall: I wish I had purchased this drum throne a long time ago. I added the back rest function and it is amazing. I spend over 14 hours a week on this throne between rehearsals and performances and can unequivocally say it is worth the price. I have been playing percussion for 21 years and wish I had acquired this long ago. I am always comfortable and bounce in the nitro shock adds a level of comfort a standard drum throne would not. This throne is also great for playing guitar. I am 6ā€™4ā€ and it has more than enough height for playing kit in an ergonomic and correct fashion. The extra height Roc Nā€™ Soc thrones would only be useful in specific circumstance in my opinion. Obviously there is no sound factor with this throne. I have not used manufacturer support. As far as the wow factor goes.... Wow I'm comfortable!

"awesome throne" submitted June 1, 2008

Music Style: Rock, Grunge
Sound: Can't judge the sound on a throne Feature: The features on this throne are great. The hydraulic pump is great insted od using a wingnut. Value: Don't gawk at the price it is totally worth if you play often. The Wow Factor: it has a very compelling appeal to it. i love sitting on it. I wish my bed wre this comfortable. it feels good when I am playing. Overall: I love this throne, plain and simple. It is truly amazing how much difference a throne can make when palying. It helps me achive my musical goals so I can play longer. If this one were to break or get stolen I would definetly replace it. The throne brings comfort and style to my kit
10 of 11 people (90.91%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"WOW! WOW! ......SO SOFT!" submitted April 20, 2013

By MICHAEL A in COLUMBUS, OH
Overall
Musical Background: PLAY SEMI PROSSIONALLY AND AT HOME WITH FRIENDS.
Music Style: ROCK ,COUNTRY,JAZZ AND BLUES
Overall: I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THE ROC N SOC NITRO THRONE AND IS THE BEST THRONE ON THE MARKET. MY GOSH THE CONFORT! THE THRONE IS VERY SOLID AND DOUBLE BRACED AND LOOKS SHARP BEHIND MY KIT. I ALSO FEEL MY PLAYING HAS PICK UP WITHOUT GETTING TIRED AFER A HOUR OR SO USING MY OLD DW THRONE.

"Feels like sitting on a Goldwing, only on a tripod instead of two wheels" submitted February 23, 2009

Music Style: Classic Rock, Country,
Sound: The sound of my rump sitting on it for 3 or so hrs is ahhhhhhhhhh Feature: It reminds me of sitting on my Honda Goldwing all day long Ease of Use: Sound sof joy during practice sessions Quality: So far it hasn't disappointed me. Looks well built and seems very sturdy Value: Everyone wants to get all they can for their money and this definitely is worth it.

When you call, mention priority code 15FK-L61F. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976