When you call, mention priority code 20B-0SBF

Rating and Reviews: QSC KW153 PA Speaker

With the QSC KW153's efficient Class D power, smart DSP modes, and 3-way dedicated drivers for highs, lows, and midrange, 1000 watts never sounded so good.

"You're gonna love this speaker!" submitted January 31, 2011

Overall
Sound: This one speaker sounds better than my two sp2's, running @ 1200 watts each and my jbl 600w sub put together! Feature: The "Deep" feature is awesome! It also has a lot of connection options. Ease of Use: It took less than 10 min to read the instructions and get going. Quality: Very solid speaker. Sure, it cost about $1,400 but it looks, sounds, and feels like it too. Value: Simply put, you get what you pay for and this speaker is worth every penny. Quit thinking about it. Just do yourself the favor and buy it. Manufacturer Support: Haven't dealt with them yet but I've heard great things about customer support and they have a really long warranty if you register your product, which is really easy to do on their website. The Wow Factor: This thing looks & sounds "pro". I've had a ton of compliments about the sound and look of this speaker. Overall: I just hope that this speaker lasts a long time cause I'm really impressed with everything about it. I looked at a lot of speakers before finally buying these and I'm glad that I didn't go with my first choices.
32 of 33 people (96.97%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Lived Sound!!" submitted April 15, 2013

By Javin O in Omaha, NE
Musical Background: Professional Live sound engineer
Music Style: All
Sound: I was blown away! Not being used to having a 6.5 in driver for the high mids in the cabinet I was a little nervous about getting these but now that I've used them my mind has certainly changed. These 3 ways boxes are fantastic and very transparent through out the freq spectrum, And when you add subs you now have a four way system! Feature: The deep switch is fantastic! I usually use a dual 18" cabinet underneath these but ran into a situation where the venues ceiling was to low for me to use my Subs. So i just used these as the main's and had the deep switch on wich allows these cabinets to reach down to 40hz. They seriously sounded like i had my subs at the venue. Amazing! Only feature that i don't like and would like to see them add is a simple locking xlr connector for the inputs. Ease of Use: Very simple! I used them for a gig the very night i recieved them in the mail! As far as live sound goes i havn't even come close to pushing these cabinets to the max I've always have had plenty of head room when crossed over at 100hz now when the deep switch is on you get close to that limiter engaging from the constant bass boost. Quality: Very durable, nice solid birch cabinets but are still light enough for me to pick them up and place them on my subs without a second person! Value: I'd personally like to see the price come down a little so i can afford to buy more. But that being said, as far as other company's similar product's you do get what you pay for. Cheaper isn't always better. These speakers are worth every penny in my eyes! Manufacturer Support: Havn't needed to contact the company. The Wow Factor: Great Look! Great Sound! Plenty of options on the amplifier to meet any audio situation! WOW! Overall: My newfound love! I've been a professional live engineer for about 11 years doing this as a full time job! I run a AV company doing anywhere from small bar/ wedding gigs to gigs over 5,000 people, I really wanted to write this review because when I bought these speakers there were only DJ reviews on it. So when i purchased these i was quit nervous about buying them blind for a live band situation and not being able to test them first. But I took a chance in the mind set that dj's usually push speakers to the limit considering it's a constant signal driving the speakers.

"qsc kw153 3-WAY Active loud speacker" submitted August 18, 2014

By greg brooks in phila., PA
Overall
Musical Background: I'm a dj who's been in the business for 35 years DJ GREG NICE THE HOST OF THE TUESDAY NIGHT MIX SHOW WPEB 88.1FM
Music Style: Hip hop
Overall: The sound from the kw153 3-way is truly amazing. I've been a jbl user up until I heard the QSC KW 153 3-WAY . THEY MAKE THE JBL SOUND LIKE TRANSITOR RADIO . IVE DONE 6 PARTYS SINCE BOUGHT EM 4 WEEKS AGO. EVERYBODY LOVED THE NEW SOUND .

"CAN"T BEAT THESE 3 Ways" submitted January 14, 2016

By John Alfieri in Fairfax, VA
Musical Background: pROFESSIONAL mUSICIAN
Music Style: ROCK AND BLUES
Overall: I seriously tried all the 3ways out there for my band and actually bought the JBL 735s not because they sounded better than the QSC KW 153s but they were not as tall and I could fit them in my van standing them up which allowed me to fit more gear in there. The JBL 735s did sound good, no doubt. However after 6-8 gigs the housing in both cabinets vibrated and rattled at low frequencies. Could not hear it at shows but when I played my piano by myself in my basement it drove me crazy. I HATE cheaply built crap. Let's just say JBL is no where what they use to be. That goes for their new 3 ways SRX 835p I A/B them with the QSC 153s and The QSCs still have superior sound quality. JBL added some features on the back of the cabs but bottom line is sound and build quality. The JBLs fall short to QSC in both categories. Back to review. I traded in the JBL 735s for a fairly big loss but the QSC KW153s sounded even better than I thought for my band, and I mean substantially better. Crisper, clearer, punchier, and the lows, mids and highs across the board were much better blended for my piano ( wow ! } and vocals {WOW !}. We mix the entire band through the PA and use subs at every venue and ALL WE HEAR is how great our sound is at every show. It is loud as we want but always clean. I also bought the KW 152s for extra large venues to pair them with the 153s and MAN ! IT"S A WALL OS SOUND !! By the way if there is a will there is a way, and I still get all my gear in my van by laying the QSCs down but now my drummer pulls a trailer and everything goes in there. Highly suggest that if you can do it. QSCs are phenomenal !!!

"qsc kw153" submitted March 24, 2015

By joel Robertson in foley, AL
Musical Background: 18 years playing guitar
Music Style: Rock,blues,pop
Sound: This speaker is to the human ears as honey is to the throat. Feature: I was not able to push these past 0db since it was so loud. Overall: So...This speaker is the bomb. It has 2 inputs which excepts an XlR or 1/4" male. I was able to plug straight into the speaker with my mic and guitar. Adjusted the gain to 0db and this speaker absolutely amazed me. I also hooked up my VL3 pedal, and then only used 1 channel with mono. The looper sounded just like i wanted it to, clear and crisp. Bass in boost was shaking the pictues on the other side of my garage wall..hehe It is of course heavy and expensive but what do you expect for such a grand speaker.

"Sounds Awesome" submitted May 15, 2012

By Albert M
Musical Background: DJ, avid listener
Music Style: All
Overall: These speakers sound amazing. Great quality, however I did notice a few issues with speaker box itself. It looked like a corner piece by the grill was broken off and repaintedmover (must've happened at the factory because it was repainted With the same paint). Aside from that, excellent build quality. I have these paired with 2 Yorkville LS801PB's and it's perfect. Worth every penny, don't forget the covers.
11 of 12 people (91.67%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"QSC KW153 3-Way Active Loudspeaker" submitted November 9, 2015

By Sean M. J in NEW ORLEANS, LA
Musical Background: DJ, Promoter
Music Style: Reggae, Caribbean, World Beat
Overall: Excellent Speaker, I have been eyeing these speakers for a while and they are exceptional for a DJ or Band!!! DEEP, Rich Bass w/o sacrificing quality Mids!!!!!!

"QSC experience" submitted October 4, 2011

By a customer from tenaris.com
Musical Background: Mobile DJ
Music Style: Country, Rap, HipHop, Techno, Tejano
Sound: The sound quality is sufficient to small crouds open door, however these sound better in-door at 80 to 90% your volume. Design and looks are great, easy to connect. However try not to maximize you volume becasue you will reach the max level and the driver will stop for a few seconds and then it will come back playing. Feature: This unit has sufficient methonds of connectivity with additional QSC products. Ease of Use: QSC is competitive with other brands as far as amplified units. Quality: QSC along with other providers should look at other features to prevent cliping, unstead of just shuting off due to over heating for example or reaching its maximum potential. They should do SMART speakers, of which the unit will automaticaly decrease the lows and or high to maintain its use during a gig. Instead of the user monitoring the LED red indicator. Value: The amplified unit should be a little less in my opinion. Manufacturer Support: I am extremely satisfied with ZZOUNDS for their understanding of my needs. They were understanding of my needs and made the return process very user friendly. Because of this I currently have another purchase (Peavey AMP)on backorder. The Wow Factor: Some of the reviews and pictures were impressive and attractive. That is why I made my first choice with QSC brand. Overall: I decided to separate the units, I rather carry a little extra weight.
13 of 15 people (86.67%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"WOW, AWESOME SPEAKERS" submitted January 18, 2016

By Emanuel E in Vista, CA
Musical Background: Sound Tech for church
Overall: We brought these speakers for our church, and installed them last week in time for Sunday service. Our pastor was so impressed with the quality sound. Everyone commented on the sound. Thank you, zZounds, we will be getting more equipment from you, as we upgrade our sound system.

"Best speaker on the market" submitted October 16, 2013

By Martin Gonzales in Fort Worth, TX
Musical Background: 30 years . Bass . Professionally,
Music Style: Big Band . Swing . Rock .
Overall: Great sounding speaker . Very happy with my purchase ..

"QSC KW153" submitted December 9, 2015

By Shannon Wright in West Monroe, LA
Overall
Overall: Love the ease of buying and shipping.

"QSC 3 Way Speakers" submitted June 22, 2015

By DJ X in Houston, TX
Musical Background: DJing for 18 years
Overall: Amazing!!! I have been using JBL for a long time I will never go back again. I have these with the subs. You couldn't ask for a better sound system.

"Kw153" submitted June 21, 2014

By Jeremias G in Lexington, KY
Music Style: All music
Overall: Wonderful speakers

"Best powered speakers out there!" submitted November 28, 2012

By Geovanie Cordero in Miami, FL
Musical Background: Jam at home
Music Style: Latin, rock, house, electronic, reggaeton...
Overall: QSC brand is truly top notch. I am amazed of the sound that comes out of these cabinets. Clearest sound you will ever hear.

"great sound but not the service I expected" submitted December 29, 2012

By Gordon L in Willsboro, NY
Musical Background: DJ
Music Style: all
Overall: I was very pleased with the sound and experience with zzounds.com. The problem didn't come until packing up my KW153 speakers at after a DJ session and found the plastic power plug recepticle on the back of the speaker broken. I had the speakers less than 2 months and QSC said sorry we do not cover anything on the outside of the case but if you send them away we will repair them. They have no repair centers within 250 miles from me. I never had this with Peavey.

"3-Way QSC-153 review." submitted February 2, 2011

Musical Background: Live and studio, guitar and vocals
Music Style: Jazz, blues, country
Sound: This is a fantastic product. The fidelity of this 3-way system is remarkable. The flexibility of this system for a performer is high, and truly simplifies what I do most often. The majority of the time, I have a Rivera Sedona miked up in one channel, and a vocal mic in the other channel, daisy chained to a second QSC153. Great fidelity, big sound, simple set up. Use quality cables, these QSC's are good enough to reap the benefits. Feature: The mixed output capability, adjustable mic input and daisy chaining features are very useful. Ease of Use: great handle placement, very easy to set up, almost no learning curve. Quality: Perfect for the first 40 days, no issues. Value: excellent value Manufacturer Support: no dealings yet. The Wow Factor: The sound is truly that good. Overall: 5 years minimum

When you call, mention priority code 20B-0SBF. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976