When you call, mention priority code 160C-PWD1

Rating and Reviews: Peavey Millennium 4 Quilt

With quality finishes, humbucker pickups and a string-thru-body, this bass offers you professional level tone and craftsmanship at an outstanding price.

Overall

"i never knew 4 strings could deliver such a powerful shock!" submitted January 23, 2005

Overall
Musical Background: active musician, currently in a metalcore band
Music Style: jazz, blues, metal
Sound: if you want a bass witha clicky kinda tone for metal, punk, rock or wutever this is your best choice, gives out really good highs and lows Feature: the pick ups are kick ass, single coil give such an awesome sound Quality: the whole body its self feels awesome... and the freet board is not as thick as other basses which to me is a big plus cause it makes it easier to play and all... the quality is really good you will be surprised its only $219 Value: this bass is sure worth more than tis price, it sounds and plays great Manufacturer Support: i called a couple times cause i had some problems with a beringer cab i bough and they were really helpful it sux that they dont work on sundays tho... it would b much better if they had 24/7 costumer support The Wow Factor: i dont want this bass..... I ALREADY OWN IT!!!... the best bass i've had.. i like it better than my ibanez... i sleep with this bass... tis the sexiest.. (i got the sunburst one) Overall: its really good if you are starting bass or you just want a bass you can play lil local shows with.. the sunburst really draws people's eyes so if you are a bass player like me that likes attention.. this is a bass u got to have... im a jazz bassist but i play in a metalcore band.. this bass sure gives me what i need. i really recomend it to anyone in this metal gendres...

"Very nice Bass for the money. You will not go wrong buying this one. Sounds great!" submitted February 20, 2007

Musical Background: Hobbyist also a Drummer
Music Style: Rock, Country, Blues, Rap
Sound: A great sounding Bass! Feature: The Bass came with a little cable , but I would reccommend the "Monster Rock Bass Cable", the one supplied isn't all that great. Ease of Use: extreamly easy to use. Quality: The Bass is well made, I receved it free of defects or blemishes, it looked Great!, this Bass has been reliable. It is lighter than I expected. Value: A Great buy, I was sceptical at first, for the money you can't go wrong. Manufacturer Support: N/A The Wow Factor: Sunburst!! very nice. Overall: when I am more skilled I will look at Peavey's first.
12 of 13 people (92.31%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"The best looking, best sounding, best playing, best built bass you are going to find for the money. I looked at many others in t" submitted February 22, 2011

By a customer from bright.net
Overall
Music Style: Christian, of all styles and old rock and blues
Sound: I love my new bass, the feel the weight the looks are all top notch for the money I paid but the strings are the pits.. this is not a flaw. This thing will sing with some good flatwounds.... Feature: I wish Peavey made a P bass model in this price range. I would like to see big open back tuners. The ones on the guitar look cheap and feel cheap but they seem to work OK Ease of Use: For this price range you won't do better. Quality: I would use it on the road, others may not, it is well made and the fit and finish is top notch. I have a $1600.00 Fender Strat that it compares well with, as far as fit and finish. I have a friend that has been giging with one for four and a half years with no problems.. even the cheap feeling tunners are holding up well. Value: Yes it is worth the selling price..any day of the week. Manufacturer Support: Never needed support on any Peavey product I have had. The Wow Factor: Very nice to look at.. I got the tiger eye finish...Very Happy with the way my bass looks. Overall: I bought this bass to learn on. I have been a six string player for 35+ years and wanted to learn bass. I did not want to put a lot of money into one until I found out if I would like playing bass..I Love It. I am still a six string player first but bass is going to be a close second. My Peavey is a keeper but I would like to get a five string bass and a P bass.

"WHAT A AMAZING BASS!!!!!!!!!" submitted February 23, 2006

Overall
Musical Background: I play all sorts of instruments in bands and at home including the saxaphone and guitar
Music Style: Rock, Metal, Alternitive really anything that sounds good
Sound: This thing just rox sound wise. It has a really nice rich tone that you can't help but notice. Feature: Well it could have more to fiddle around with like mabye another pickup or something but otherwise features it had a good amount. Ease of Use: Easy as heck i havnt been playing for that long and i can play any kind of song u can think of on this bad boy. Quality: Great quality with that sweet quilted top and nice fretboard for the price it can't be beat. Value: Amazing value you will not find another bass with such high quality looks and sound at this price. Manufacturer Support: havnt ever needed it. The Wow Factor: Well i got it but when i first saw it i had an urge to have it right away Overall: Overall its just a great bass. So if u are looking for a bass with great sound but don't want to spend a ton of money. Get this bass!

"Peavey makes good Basses. How? We'll never know..." submitted August 5, 2004

Music Style: Rock, industrial, alternative
Sound: The sound of this bass is one of it's best qualities. It sounds awesome with the hum-cancelling you get with both pickups engaged. A nice fat, deep tone with lot's of character. Feature: The features are pretty standard for a bass this price. 2 volume knobs and one tone knob. That's about it. Quality: The bass does look and feel kinda flimsy. Amazingly it stays in tune pretty good. The tuning keys though, they feel plastic. They haven't failed me yet, but they do feel REALLY cheap. BUT the fretboard is of a very strong quality. I ALWAYS check the fretboards of guitars before I buuy them. Popped out frets are my biggest pet peeve. This neck is smoooth. Value: The value here is good. Peavey cheaped out where they could and made good where it was important. This bass stays in tune, sounds great, and is very playable. Sure the body and tuning keys are lackluster, but you gotta cut corners somewhere to get a good price like this. I say the right corner's were cut. Overall: This bass is serving me well. When I get the money, I will upgrade, but I probably won't get rid of this bass. I have learned that if something serves you REALLY well, KEEP IT!

Peavey Millennium 4 Quilt Customer Review submitted October 27, 2003

By a customer from wcjc.edu
Overall
Overall: WOW! I really love this guitar. Its BEAUTIFUL. I was a little leary buying online; I was unable to find the guitar anywhere a local retailer so I was purchasing sight unseen. All I had to go on were some reviews like this one and the manufacturer's marketing. When I opened the box I was blown away - again, this guitar is beautiful-then I plugged it into my amp, Wow it sounds good too. I don't think you can beat this guitar anywhere for what you pay for it.

"more bang for my buck" submitted March 21, 2009

Overall
Sound: this thing sounds really great coming out of my Yorkville 100 watt 1 x 15, can get some really great tones, just wish there was 1 more pick up on it Feature: didn't get any accessories with this bass, had to buy a hard shell case for it, dealer knocked off some of the price on that for me Ease of Use: good range of sound and tones, very playable bass, love the neck Quality: the knobs could have been tighter, quality assurance should have caught this before it left the factory, i played it in the music store and it was ok, but got it home and they knobs became loose as soon as i started looking for the sounds i wanted, had to carry it back and get the knobs tightened up Value: after all the knobs were tightened i got it home and turned it up, this is a great bass for the price, i've been an acoustic guitar player most of my life, but i've messed with basses off and on, this one gives me the most bang for my buck, i'm stoked with it Manufacturer Support: dealer was really ok with me bringing it back to tighten up the knobs, service and support on his end were great The Wow Factor: love the tigers eye color, very light bass, i'll be using it for more than just practice, this will be doing some gigs with me Overall: peavey for me, the fenders i played that were in the same price range didn't sound as good, so i'm happy

"Love It" submitted October 3, 2014

By John L in Palestine, TX
Overall
Overall: Great sound and feel. Had to make a few adjustments out of the box to take care of some fret buzz but plays like a dream now. Very lightweight and easy on your back and shoulder.

"Peavey Millenium 4 BXP" submitted March 2, 2014

By Tim S in Holtsville, NY
Musical Background: Been Playing About 25+ Years
Music Style: Mostly Rock Player, Progressive Rock, Fusion
Overall: Excellent and Affordable. Great Quality for the $$$. Descent Low End punch, Great Rock Bass. The neck is fast and body feels pretty solid. I love Peavey. I own 2 Peavey Cirrus Basses. This one was I bought for my niece, she just started playing. And zZ Sounds made it easy.

"Drummer seeks bass,Peavey fills the void." submitted March 29, 2006

By a customer from praxair.com
Overall
Musical Background: 50 year old with a good allowance, just play in my garage for kicks
Music Style: Rock, Jazz,,,anything with a groove
Sound: Sound is excellent, I use a small practice amp,15 watts and the sound quality is excellent Feature: Came with hardshell case, very good for travel and storage, a great bonus. Ease of Use: I'm a beginner on bass and alot of research before my purchase, will upgrade later when my skills merit a better instrument Quality: Finish is very good, the frets very smooth and dressed right, tuners stay in tune and the string thru body option a plus. Value: Yes Manufacturer Support: My first Peavey The Wow Factor: This not a custom bass, but has appeal for its price a great first instrument. Overall: I will look at other Peavey produuts when the time merits my experience, maybe a Cirrus model

When you call, mention priority code 160C-PWD1. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976