When you call, mention priority code 155X-RSD0

Rating and Reviews: Nady Encore II Guitar

Retain flawless tone with this Nady wireless system. It features DigiTRU Diversity circuitry and high-band VHF for clean, extended-range performance.

"Nady Encore II for Bass Guitar" submitted August 31, 2004

By a customer from att.net
Music Style: Rock, Southern Rock, Blues, Country, some Punk
Sound: I play 6 and 4 string bass through a rig that pushes a lot of power. I researched wireless systems for bass useage with a particular eye on the frequency response needed to properly carry low bass tones. The Nady Encore II, despite its lower price, had better specs than any other wireless instrument system that I looked at. After putting this unit into use, I am very satisfied. There would seem to be some very slight compression of the tone, but nothing objectionable. I cannot percieve any reduction in the lower registers and that was my main concern with the 6 string bass and its low B string. I like the unit and am very satisfied with its performance. Feature: This is a pretty much plug and play product. There are adjustments for input/output gain/sesitivity on both the transmitter and reciever. It took me just a few minutes to get my settings where I wanted them to be. Quality: No complaints so far. I will know better as time passes, but everything seems made well. The cord from the transmitter to the 1/4" instrument plug is replaceable, the only people that I found that make one are audio technica, I believe. Compatability? Value: There were many units out there at two and three times the price, but this one had the best specs for my use with bass guitar. It's nice being able to roam around and get a feel for our sound without relying on the sound guy. Manufacturer Support: No need to use support (hope there won't be one). The Wow Factor: I look at this type of stuff as I would computer equipment. It either does what you want or it doesn't. I don't evaluate technical equipment on the basis of "sex appeal". Overall: If it keeps working as it does now, I would see no reason to replace it with another brand or type. It works great.

"Encore II is a great prodcut. Its very reasonably priced and it looks rugged for any application. I trust Nady and hope to buy" submitted April 9, 2009

By a customer from YAHOO.COM
Musical Background: ACTIVE MUSICIAN
Music Style: LATIN . .
Sound: Im using this on a Peavey Patriot with a carvin amp. It sounds pretty good as far as I can tell. I have yet to use it live. Feature: This unit came ready for use. It includes a battery and cord. The set up very simple to do. Ease of Use: N/A Quality: I trust this product because its been around for a long time. I hope to use it for a long time. Only had it for a few weeks so I cant really comment on its reliability. The product looks pretty cool and its nice that Nady uses two anntena's versus one. Value: Cant go wrong there. Way under a hundred bucks!!! Manufacturer Support: N/A The Wow Factor: Not Bad. The LED lights are okay. Looks pretty cool with the rabbit ears all the way up. Makes the gear look interesting. Overall: I plan to keep this for a long time. Im a picky buyer and always take care of my gear so it should last me years. I just hope that nothing will burn out on me otherwise I tend to loose confidence on a product. I would also expect Nady to replace it for free regardless of how long Ive had the prodcut. Nady's repuation will be on the line.

"Inexpensive, compact, easy to use." submitted December 4, 2006

Music Style: Any
Sound: Sound transfers just fine. Minor distortions easily compensated by adjusting guitar tone and/or amp effects. Feature: Transmitter to guitar cord too long. Plug from wall to transmitter too short. Ease of Use: 3 minute set up (including reading the directions). Transmitter volume control is not easy to use and so the "mute" feature get used more often. Quality: For the price who can complain? Manufacturer Support: Delvered before their own estimation. BUT... they need to clearly show that the microphone IS NOT included... picture implies that it is. Overall: Honestly, if it lasts a year, that would be fine.
14 of 19 people (73.68%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"You Get What You Pay For, I Suppose" submitted October 12, 2004

By a customer from cfl.rr.com
Musical Background: Active musician, recording engineer
Sound: This product has a very compressed sound that sounds like a stompbox compressor being maxed out. The attack of each note is so obviously being compressed and not expanded that it's unusable for me. Feature: Its features are what you would expect in an inexpensive VHF wireless...which is to say that it doesn't have many but what it has works. Quality: Somewhat cheap feeling but after all, it's a cheap wireless, so there you go. Value: Even cheap wirelesses shouldn't have such pronounced compression. That may have been acceptable in 1980 whe wireless technology was new, but by now, even the cheapest units shouldn't have that compressed tone. Manufacturer Support: I emailed Nady shortly before I got this and they responded promptly, so I think their support is very good. The Wow Factor: Hey, it's a wireless. Nothing sexy about it ;) Overall: I am returning this unit. I don't like it. It's OK but the tone coloration it adds isn't suitable for my applications.

"Save yourself the trouble" submitted December 5, 2011

Musical Background: 10 years, semi professional
Music Style: most styles but I focus on progressive deathcore and ska
Sound: Gets a lot of interference. Makes a bunch of really loud buzz noises and is very particular about where you stand in relation to it. Sucks a good portion of the life out of your tone. Feature: It has most of the standard features, including squelch but it just kills your tone more. Ease of Use: Everything is pretty self explanatory however the cable for the body pack is awkwardly long. Quality: It seems sturdy enough as long as you take reasonable care of it, I just feel it functions poorly. Save your money for a better unit. Value: Great buy if you don't mind the problems with this unit. Manufacturer Support: Did not have to deal with them. The Wow Factor: eh. Overall: Save your money for something worthwhile. Just go with the tried and true Line 6 relay.

When you call, mention priority code 155X-RSD0. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976