When you call, mention priority code 15ZZ-WPKH

Rating and Reviews: Marshall MC212 Cabinet

Though it's short, this compact Marshall cabinet produces a full-sized sound. With 2 65 watt Celestion speaker, it competes with the larger Marshall cabs.

"Great little stereo cab from a trusted Brand" submitted May 22, 2008

Musical Background: Pro
Music Style: all
Sound: The only thing that could make this sound better would be to replace the speakers with EVs or B&Cs. Feature: Small, light weight, decent power handling, great tone. Slight angle to baffle help project sound. Stereo or mono hook up. Ease of Use: Stereo or mono hook up, just plug in and play. Quality: This say "Made in England" on the back. It appears to be as solid as all my old Marshal cabs. Value: good value... Manufacturer Support: Never dealt with them for support. Never had to.. The Wow Factor: If you play at reasonable volumes and do not want to tote a heavy cab, this thing rocks. In conjunction with a Crate Powerblock head and a handcart, it is one of the easiest LOUD stereo set-ups I have ever used. Overall: All my Marshal stuff lasted and never broke down. So long as you stay within the rated power (continuous RMS) you should have no problems. I love the simplified minimalist design and understated look: Classic, refined, mature... but it still threatens to ROCK at the slightest provocation. It is very easy to load and unload.Small size and lightweight are great!
15 of 16 people (93.75%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Fine lightweight STEREO cab." submitted May 22, 2008

Overall
Sound: just fine... Maybe with better speakers it would sound even better, as it is, sounds great. Feature: Stereo light 12 inch speakers easy to handle Great looking Ease of Use: how much easier can you get?... It's like plugging in a toaster Quality: One little problem, mine arrived with a rattling speaker because a few screws were not completely tightened. a couple of minutes with a power screwdriver eliminated that problem. Value: pretty nice cab for this price Manufacturer Support: Non existent Overall: It says "Marshall" on the front and "Made In England" on the Back. You might have to tighten some screws or add casters. Other than that, this is my new favorite cab.
14 of 15 people (93.33%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Marshall MC212 Ext Cab" submitted June 6, 2013

By Jim P
Overall
Musical Background: I've been playing guitar for 32 years. Have played instrumental solo rock guitar, played in church, and also w/hard rock/metal b
Music Style: Solo instrumental rock guitar, Contemporary Christian, Hard Rock/Metal, Classic Rock
Overall: Overall, I would say this ext cab is a great value. I use 2 of these cabs, powered by an MG100watt head each (stereo set-up from pedalboard) and they work great. I know, I know, solid state :( but once I got rid of the MG412 cabs (they suck) and went with these, like night and day. They work great for smaller clubs/venues (I also run my stereo set-up through 2 JCM2000 TSL's w/1960A cabs for bigger events, so I have something to compare them to. Got mine in mint condition used, definitely the way to go. Good, solidly built and lightweight for us older metalheads!

"This cab is weak. plenty of bass, no other tone. PLEASE READ if you are serious about buying this." submitted September 7, 2011

By a customer from pcpinternational.com
Overall
Musical Background: Active musician/Recording engineer/whatever the hell I can get paid for ;)
Music Style: I enjoy them all if they are good
Sound: Bottom line is that the speakers are not musical. I immediately replaced them with a celestion G12H and a vintage 30. Only reason I gave it a 2 was that I have heard sounds that a far worse. Feature: The cab itself is a standard quality marshall cab in the front and sides but there is a cheaper backing material. I own Mesa, Marshall, and Orange cabs. I know quality. This is a "budget cab". Ease of Use: It's easy to change out the speakers. Quality: The construction is ok Value: This baby was 400 bucks. I would definitely spring for a better "speaker" cab. If you pay new price for a celestion g12h or a vintage 30 speaker you are paying $150 a pop. There are plenty of other speakers that are good as well but that is my taste. I have been playing for 20 years. 10 of which were professional. Always look past price to find the quality. In the end you will just end up trading, selling, modifying, or sending back something that is sub par. Buy quality up front and don't waste your money. The Wow Factor: I've used a cab as a prop before ;) Overall: I would not recommend this to someone who cares about tone, even someone trapped in a bedroom that will never see the lights on stage.

When you call, mention priority code 15ZZ-WPKH. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976