When you call, mention priority code 173W-STG6

Rating and Reviews: Line 6 Spider Valve 212

Line 6 effects partnered with Bogner designed amplification. Features premium Celestion Vintage 30 speakers.

"THIS AMP ROCKS OUT LOUD!!!!!" submitted December 11, 2007

Overall
Musical Background: starting a band playing for a year
Music Style: metal,classic
Sound: the tubes.that basicly sums it up. Feature: love the esay to use dials.efects are good.and once you set the chanels and get a chanle selector pedal your good for a show.also it compataple with pedals.oh!also i love how you can take out the power chord makes srorage e-zer. Ease of Use: very easy to use again all the knobs and you just turn on the amp.wait 10 seconds and flip the stand by swich up.your ready to play. Quality: tight as hell man no problems no feedback.great tone all the lights make it look cool. Value: i got mine for 1,100 and it put a dent in my pocket put still best amp i ever used worth the money no doubt. Manufacturer Support: no need its very well built. The Wow Factor: like i said before all the colorfull light,the jet black desing and the logo LINE 6 right in the front says it all. Overall: this amp is good enought to go pro and with all the efects the only peadal you need is a wammy pedal,wich you can hook up.THIS AMP DOSE IT ALL.all styles,and variations.

"No matter what style you play, this IS the amp for you." submitted July 4, 2008

Overall
Musical Background: Active Musician, in a Gigging Band.
Music Style: Metal, Thrash, Progressive
Sound: I have never heard a more versatile amplifier than the line 6 spider valve. I also have never heard an amp with such high gain and low feedback! Incredible, The 400 presets arnt that handy, dialing in your own settings is very easy to create and save to a channel, this is also the loudest 40 amp I have ever heard, i have a 30 watt marshall that cannot compare. The effects are so easy to use and all sound great! I play this amp with a Jackson Rhoads, the results are amazing, i get the sound i look for, Chances are you will too. This amp sounds best on the ground if the player was standing, with the speaker right against your ear it sounds VERY crackly and scratchy which is why its a 9/10, so keep the speaker pointed away from your ears, in the case of mics, i dont seem to get the crackle and scratch. I do not use any effects or pedals on this. 100% amp. Feature: This amp as lots of great features, like the leather handle, removable back, which i have removed so i can fit my cables and such in the back easily, many different out/inputs. Good stuff. Ease of Use: This is a very easy amp to use, plug in, choose a mode, (metal twang, clean ect.) Modify the mode with Drive, treble, bass, mid and volume. It shouldn't take long before you get the sound you are looking for. Quality: The amp is well made, very strong and heavy. Though the knobs are plastic and i have broken one off, though i have replaced the knob with a volume knob from an old guitar. Fits like a glove. i dont worry anything will break, i have had it since December and everything is perfect besides the knob incident. I do use this on gigs and Practicing. It is more than loud enough for a gig, even without a PA. Value: Yess this amp is definatly worth its price, especially when you can buy a cab and make the sound quality EVEN better and louder. Manufacturer Support: havnt needed any. The Wow Factor: It is a very good looking amp, the blue light that lights up when you turn it on is very cool, its a very good lookign and sounding amp all around. Overall: Ever since i got this amp back in september i havnt looked at a single other amp. The other Guitarist in the band i play in has the spider valve head and a mesa boogie cab, yes that combo sounds much better, BUT that also cost him 2000 bucks. this is like 800 plus you can buy a nice cab for like what 350 bucks? doesnt need to be a 200 pound mesa cab, and you could have just as nice of a sound. I love this amp. If you have the money i definatly recomend this amp ALONG with the FBV express pedal for easy channel changing, volume control and good wah. The FBV pedal is 135 dollars and worth it. GET THIS AMP ALONG WITH THE PEDAL.

"This amp works for me!" submitted April 23, 2008

Overall
Sound: I play in a cover band on the weekends and needed to downsize to a smaller rig that would do everything. When I heard that Line 6 and Bogner were teaming up, i had to give it a try. Very versatile, lots of useless presets but some can be used as a good starting point. Effects are easy to dial in and save. This is the loudest 40 watts I've ever heard. More volume than I'll ever need. The wah sounds like crap but I have a good sounding wah so thats not an issue. I use a Tube Screamer 808 reissue in front of it for that extra boost/sustain. Now that I've played with this amp for a few months, I'm very happy with it. I use strat type guitars with humbuckers and floyds. I won't bore you with makes and models. When I first played a gig with tis amp I wasn't very happy with it. It didn't sound any better than any other digital modeling amp to me. I was running the volume at 2.5 which was a nice comfortable stage volume, plenty loud without blowing my bandmates off the stage. That was my problem. Once I cranked the master volume up to a little over halfway and used the volume pedal on my FBV footcontroller to control the actual loudness on stage, the amp came alive and sounds just as good as my old Marshall Silver Jubilee or Carvin X100B did. The secret to getting a great sound out of this amp is to turn it up. Using The tube screamer (808) in front of the amp and the ADA splitstack cab mixed with the internal speakers made all the difference in the world. Now the sound is perfect! Feature: Effects sound pretty good. I do wish there was an intelligent pitch shifter or harmonizer but I can live without it. Also the line out sounds like crap as does the wah. You would definitely want to use your own wah and mic the speakers. Ease of Use: It took me a few months of playing in different clubs and trying different combinations to get the sound I wanted but I finally got it and couldn't be happier! Quality: Seems to be well made. I haven't had any problems yet. Value: WOrth the price to me! Manufacturer Support: No experience with support The Wow Factor: This amp has cut my setup time down from 45 minutes to ten. Overall: I am 42 and have been playing since 1976. The only other gear I use with this amp is a Ibanez Tube Screamer, a Vox wah and an ADA splitstack 2x12 cab. I plug the internal speakers and the ADA cab into jacks for 2 8 ohm cabs and it sounds awesome! If this amp were lost or stolen, I would definitely buy another one. I'm actually considering buying the head version for a backup. If you're looking for a great sounding amp that you can gig with, look no further. I couldn't be happier with this amp.
16 of 17 people (94.12%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Amazing amp especialy for the money" submitted November 21, 2007

Music Style: rock,metal,blues
Sound: definatly the most versatal amp out there without the plastic solid state sound that all other amps line 6 has made,and ive owned each and everyone they have made..this has all the same presets as the spider3 but with true tube tone wich makes higher db levels warm and clear,like a tube amp should.blues jazz rock or metal its all here and all sounds very good.... Feature: would like to have more control of the flange,chorus,and phase,but they can be used just not diald in the way id like to have them,,delays are awsom and has much more control of the time and levels.evrything else is simple and very effective when targeting a certan tone,, Ease of Use: amazingly simple to dial in any sound,the tubes make this much more responsive than solid state amps,this amp sounds great live i have it under a mesa standard 412 cab and it sounds amazing at loud volumes.super easy setup with the fbv... Quality: no issues yet... Value: best bang for the buck by far,you can take any tube amp with no effects and this will eat it up,or you could spend 3times as much to make another tube amp ataine the many sounds this amp is capable of, Manufacturer Support: no problems yet with any line 6 products ive ever owned The Wow Factor: this amp simply blows everything else away because it takes 5 minn to set it up opposed to a 1hr setup with other rack and pedal systems.. Overall: till they make a better one...
11 of 12 people (91.67%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"AWSOM,AWSOM,AWSOM,KILLER AMP FOR THE CAKE....." submitted December 25, 2007

By WISDOMISBETTER213Z
Musical Background: ACTIVE MUSICIAN
Music Style: ROCK,METAL,BLUES
Sound: THIS AMP IS SICK,AMAZINGLY EASY TO USE,AND ID COMPARE THE OVERALL TUBE TONE TO A JCM 900,OR SOMETHING ALONG THOSE LINES.THE TUBES MAKE THIS AMP 10 TIMES MORE RESPONSIVE THAN A SOLID STATE PRODUCT AND GIVE IT TWICE AS MUCH HEADROOM FOR HIGHER DB LEVELS.YET STILL HAS THE EXACT PRESETS THE SPIDER3 HAS MINUS THE PLASTIC SOLID STATE TONE THAT COME WITH THE SPIDER3"S JUST AN AWSOM AMP PERIOD... Feature: FOR THE MONEY THE EFFECTS ARE AWSOM,HOWEVER I WISH THEY COULD BE DIALD IN A BIT BETTER.BUT VERY EASY TO USE WITH THE SMART CONTROL KNOBS.DEFINATLY NEED THE FVB SHORT BOARD WITH THIS IF YOUR GONNA GIG WITH IT. Ease of Use: SUPER EASY TO DIAL IN ANY SOUND,HENDRIX,METTALICA,VAI,VAN HALEN,ITS ALL IN HERE AND IT ALL SOUNDS GREAT.BLUES TONES LIKE,BUDDY GUY,CLAPTON,S.R.V.,B.B.KING,ALL THERE AND EASY TO FIND AND DIAL IN,OHH YEAH THEY ALL SOUND AWSOM AS WELL.CANT SAY ENOUGH HOW EASY THIS AMP IS TO DIAL IN.ALSO THIS WILL TAKE EXTERNAL STOMP BOXES AND EXPRESSION PEDALS........ THANX LINE6......... Quality: SUPER JOB ON THE CONSTRUCTION,VERY DURABLE WOULD DEFINATLY GIG WITH IT.AWSOM LOOKS TOO,BEST AMP FOR THE MONEY HANDS DOWN. Value: FOR THE MONEY YOU (WILL NOT)BEAT THE PRICE OF THIS THING,TO GET ANY TUBE AMP TO DO WHAT THIS DOES WOULD COST A FORTUNE AND TIME TO SET IT ALL UP,THIS IS SIMPLE TO SET UP AND DIAL IN. Manufacturer Support: NO ISSUES The Wow Factor: WELL,I DONT KNOW ABOUT SEX APPEAL BUT TONE APPEAL IS SECOND TO NONE,THIS IS BY FAR THE CLOSEST THING TO THE SONGS AND TONES IN THEM THAT YOU LISTEN TO.AS I SAID THE BROWN SOUND IS IN HERE AND THE BEST IVE HEARD SO FAR IN ONE COMPONENT SYSTEM.AS WELL AS ALL OTHER SOUNDS THAT ARE HERE.THEY ARE REAL TONES THAT JUST SOUND AWSOM...WAY BETTER THAN SPIDER3...BY FAR.... Overall: I WILL BE GETTING THE 100WATT HEAD ASAP,RIGHT NOW I USE A MESA STILLETO DUECE TO PLAY OUT WITH,I WILL SELL IT IN A HEARTBEAT AND PUT THE SPIDERVALVE ON THE MESA CAB AS SOON AS I GET IT.THE REASON,(IT JUST SOUNDS BETTER)AND IS WAY EASIER TO SET UP PERIOD..WELL OVER 3GRAND IN MY OTHER RIG AND THE 212 SOUNDS JUST AS GOOD AND BETTER FOR SOME APPLICATIONS..GO PLAY ONE YOU WILL SEE FOR YOURSELF....

"For those about to rock, buy this amp!" submitted December 12, 2009

Overall
Music Style: rock, blues, metal, punk
Sound: the tone on this amp is increadible. i played around with one at my local Guitar Center and all i can say is wow! the factory presets are all solid with alot of variety to choose from. the 36 user presets also give you the flexability to create your own tone from scratch if you want. very loud when you want it to be and delicate and subtle when you dont. Feature: i give this section an 8/10 only because for the amp to really shine you need to buy an FBV foot controller. other than that excellent features. tube driven, solid effects interface, GREAT reverb. Ease of Use: plug and play, nuff said. Quality: as a long time Line6 customer (I own both an original line6 Spider 212 and a spider II 150Watt Head), I can honestly say that these are some of the toughest amps i have ever used. after years of gigging and late practice sessions on top of bumps, drops, spills, ect, both of my amps are still working like the day i bought them. from what i have experienced with the Spider Valve leads me to believe that these follow the same tradition of being virtually bomb-proof as its predecesors. no loose bits and pieces, all the wiring is solid, good speakers, solid construction. what more can you ask for? Value: Buy with confidence. best line6 product ever, period. Manufacturer Support: never had a single problem with any of my Line6 amps. so, thusly i never had to call CS. The Wow Factor: outstanding. lotsa of cool LED's and a nice LCD screen that lights up. black on black finish with good lines and subtle sculpting. Overall: if any of my line6 products failed they would be replaced immediatly with another line6 product. im sold for life.

"Good amp you" submitted September 29, 2008

Overall
Sound: This is a good amp it need repar done on it that need to done but the sound is the bast Feature: I love the amp mood the tubes make the amp rock Ease of Use: read the manual it help Quality: the amps came to me missing part and ship with a hole row of tape keeping the box togather. I had to take to have the work done just so i wood not have to wat a week to ship and how know how long it will take to do the work. Zzound made it good for me but that shoud have be done befour buing it Value: if you think you can find any product like this in all this amps has buy it Manufacturer Support: it ok The Wow Factor: the amp is bad ass Overall: I am satisfied now that repars are done on it . I will buy the the amp from a music store that way i can see and test it frist

When you call, mention priority code 173W-STG6. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976