When you call, mention priority code 1555-19BC

Rating and Reviews: Line 6 Spider IV 15 Amp

Get ear-bleeding volume with great tonal control from this mini combo amp. It's like having the sound of all of rock's best amps housed in one compact design.

Overall

"appeal ratio is high (features/$$) for a home-based amateur who wants a small amp with an array of features...look around (fende" submitted December 28, 2011

Musical Background: 23 years...guitar, bass, percussion...jam@home
Music Style: blues, rock, country, dead
Sound: sq is good - excellent...response is fine...it is compatible with my style; blues...no data on sound in different settings as i use it in the basement...i placed it on a box so it is ~ at head level when seated on our couch where i play Feature: for a sub $100 practice amp (which is all it is of course) it has loads of flexability...it has a built in tuner which i found useful but didn't use more than a few times as i have headstock tuners on all my axes... Ease of Use: with my limited eyesight i found it hard to see the 'dot' or pointer (a little black dot) on each knob to indicate position...i will probably either re-paint over the black dot with my wife's brightest nail polish or devise an orange or red piece of adhesive label to show what the settings are Quality: seem good so far (~ 5 weeks)...time will tell...seems solid, no rattling when moved Value: list is ~$100...i got it for $85...i think it is a good value...it may not have the most expansive effects sections but you can develop different sounds so your practicing doesn't sound repetitive Manufacturer Support: n/a...haven't had a reason to contact them The Wow Factor: features per dollar is pretty good...a fair amount of features for not a lot of $$ Overall: i expect it to meet my needs for a long, long time (at least 4-5 years)

"Spider IV 15w" submitted May 10, 2014

By Gilbert R in Canoga Park, CA
Overall
Musical Background: Front porch groover.
Music Style: Todo. All.
Overall: Was just looking for an slight upgrade to my Peavy Rage. Read the reviews & chose this one. Just what I needed. The right amount of options for my novice level of skill.

"Excellent little amp, big sound, killer price....." submitted February 27, 2011

Musical Background: Trained Muscian turned House Rocker
Music Style: Blues / Jazz / Rock
Sound: The amps sounds great. The tone is fuller than I expected. Especially on the clean channel. With the Drive and EQ set properly (Treble 2, Mid 2, Bass 6), softer, smoothly overdriven sounds can be coaxed from the amp (channel 2). Obviously, it does not stand a chance against a cranked vintage tube amp but the Line6 is pretty impressive. Feature: The four channels and the effects are decent and allow for a wide range of tones. Given the price, the Line6 is a good entry model amp. Save's $100's on stomp boxes. The MP3 jack is a great addition for jamming along with an iPod. Ease of Use: Dead easy to use. Saving your favourite sound settings is a snap. Quality: Well built, solid as a tank but light. Therefore, good portability. The corners are protected why rugged plastic. Value: $99.99 is a bargain, $150.00 would be still acceptable ($199.99 MSRP) Manufacturer Support: N/A (except, www.line6.com could post more settings and background info. Its terse, at best). The Wow Factor: Looks a little plasticky. But to be expected given the price. Overall: Sounds great, excellent features, very decent quality, killer price.

"Great product but needs work on documentation." submitted May 6, 2011

Musical Background: Hobbyist, newbie
Music Style: Rock, blues
Feature: Built in tuner, aux input Ease of Use: Poor quality of included instructions and the online ones need to be better as well. It's very difficult to mod the sound as the range of controls is so limited that the slightest change has a major effect. Combined with poor manuals it becomes a guessing game for an otherwise well-built and sturdy product. Quality: For inexpensive components I've been delighted with the build quality. No sharp edges, no mismatched or out of alignment panels, solid switches and pots, very well made. Now put so more time into your documentation so its quality matches the hardware. Value: It was definitely a bargain! Even at the retail (not MSRP) price I didn't hesitate. Manufacturer Support: It's very hard to find support, to find where to email questions and find on-line answers. However, having said that, once I did find it, I've gotten responses from staff in a reasonable amount of time. The Wow Factor: This is a meaningless question. Form follows function. I don't give a rat's posterior what other people think. It's like asking about the sex appeal of an axe, not a guitar, but the tool you chop would with. Overall: I see no reason to replace it. It's a practice amp and inexpensive enough for an impulse buy. I've added the FPV express and may use a stomp box or two but that's it. It fills a niche.

"great product. worth the money. great features. easy to use" submitted March 22, 2011

Musical Background: play for fun
Music Style: metal, rock, alternitive... pretty much anything i think sounds cool
Sound: great quality. love the settings. i always wanted a spider amp, now that i have one i couldnt be happier Feature: love all the features, wouldnt change it at all. Ease of Use: it was kinda confusing to figure out all the features until i read the instructions, then it was really easy Quality: i dont worry about it breakin, it seems very reliable. made with great quality.no blemishes, or defects. Value: definitly worth the price. im surprised it wasnt more expensive The Wow Factor: very sexy hahaha. once i saw the picture, i knew i was getting it Overall: i plan on having it til it doeant work anymore, then buy a stack

"Very great amp for the price" submitted October 10, 2013

By Darren Fuller in Streetsboro, OH
Overall
Musical Background: Jam at home been playing for 15 yrs have a esp ltd f-10, line 6 spider amp and digitech rp90
Music Style: classic rock, modern rock, heavy metal, blues
Overall: zzounds really came through for me I was able to get all the equipment I needed with no hassle. The amp is just awesome you definetly get your moneys worth I am very pleased with the sound and effects and I must say its loud for a little amp.

"money well spent. ive been playing 40 plus years and have owned many practice amps .this is one of the best. small enough to car" submitted May 27, 2011

Overall
Musical Background: played in bands a few years ago but now just ahobbyist
Music Style: classic rock& sourthen gospel
Sound: the sound on all four channels is good with the overdrive channels from mild to over the top .the clean channel is good but could be a little cleaner. the efects are good there simple & easy to use. the footswitch makes it easy to change from clean to overdrive without taking your hand off the guitar as you do with most amps this size Feature: it included the footswitch Ease of Use: its easy to get sound you want Quality: it looks good sounds good would take it anywhere. i baby my equipment but i think it withstand a lot Value: its worth the money Manufacturer Support: ive had no problems with this amp

"best amp ever!!" submitted October 27, 2012

By kostas L
Overall
Musical Background: from 6 years old in symphonic bands,drum player and guitar player until now.
Music Style: rock,metal,blues
Overall: i think i made the best choice for this amp.its perfect for me.i m an amateur guitar player and i needed a good amp with low cost and i find the perfect combination.if you are an amateur or a pro and need something realy good and low cost Line6 spider is your choice!!!!!!!!

"Small is good" submitted December 17, 2012

By Mike T in Philadelphia, PA
Overall
Musical Background: Over thirty five years,guitar bass drums some keys harp,some professionaly,of course
Music Style: all kinds of rock a little of everything really american and other worldly music whatever hits me
Overall: I like the amp alot and the size is perfect very light and packs a punch but the swooshing sound on the effects I don't like,Wish I could get rid of that yuck!!!!! Metal and insane alone are fine indeed and clean great just the swooshing noise you could get rid of,other than that the amps great real loud you'd be surprised

Line 6 Spider IV 15 Amp Customer Review submitted October 20, 2011

Music Style: Alternative
Sound: This amp really rocks... i use my amp with an epiphone les paul and spider IV really help me in improving my sound..... It has a lot of power sound Ease of Use: I think the line6 web page offer a no intensive user the main settings to develop good sounds.... It really help me a lot... Quality: The item looks like the photos i saw on youtube..... It is very well done Value: I think you get more than you pay..... This amp.... is really the amp for both beginners or seriusly players... Manufacturer Support: No ... i dont have that experience....

"Cool Product." submitted June 20, 2011

Music Style: Old rock to metal to melodic
Sound: Rich full sound. Best 15W amp on the market. I tried them all. Liked it so much I bought 2. One for the practice room, and one for my bedroom. I can make it sound like my Super Reverb, or a Marshall Full Stack. So much depth and presence from an 8" speaker. Feature: So many features for this little powerhouse. I bought the FBV Express Mk II to operate it. It is fine without it but what an awesome accessory to have. Ease of Use: You download the full manual from Line 6, but this amp is very un-complicated, and even has a built in tuner. Quality: Both of my amp's came packaged well, and were in flawless condition. Value: Sounds better than all the rest. Easily worth twice the money. Manufacturer Support: Never needed support. The Wow Factor: Don't want to crank up the beast but you want those beastly sounds we all love and crave? Get this little monster. Overall: I own 4 Line 6 amps. I've had the HD IV 150 head for 2 years, still perfect. I have had a Spider with 2 10's and 75 watts for over 10 years, still perfect. So I have high expectations for this unit and I am sure my expectations will be met.

"Ideal beginner amp" submitted January 15, 2014

By Mike W in Cardiff, NA
Musical Background: Been learning for about a year
Music Style: Trying to play blues & folk rock
Overall: The Spider IV 15 is an ideal beginner amp. The price is right, the amp models have every musical style covered. The built in effects are a great way to explore what different stomp boxes sound like without spending a fortune. It's well made and has more than enough power for home practice and probably has the grunt for a small gig.

"Definitely a good purchase" submitted January 3, 2014

Overall
Overall: I bought this for my boyfriend for Christmas and he absolutely loves it. He plays it all the time. It's perfect for him because he usually just plays in his house so it's not too big or too loud. It works perfectly and arrived within a short time. I'm glad I bought it for him.

"Fine little amp!!" submitted September 12, 2013

By Chuck M in Columbus, IN
Overall
Musical Background: Amateur. Playing a Strat and a G&L.
Music Style: Really into blues and classic rock
Overall: Could not be happier with it. Bought one as my first amp. Traded it in on a 50 watt Crate tube amp. Missed all the effects. Bought another Spider IV 15. Great deal.

Line 6 Spider IV 15 Amp Customer Review submitted May 27, 2011

Music Style: Rock, Alt, Blues
Sound: Awesome unit. I am sure that even when I upgrade to larger units I will still keep this amp. Love the sound, power and quality. Great buy!!

"Line6 Spider IV 15" submitted December 30, 2012

By Norbert Takács in Békéscsaba, NA
Overall
Musical Background: I've benn playing guitar since 6 years.
Music Style: Rock, Heavy Metal, Nu Metal
Overall: This amp sounds just amazing. Many possible setups, heavy sound, easy to use, built in tuner, etc. I just wanna say it's really worth its price.

"Line 6 Spider IV AMP" submitted October 31, 2012

By Brian D in Escanaba, MI
Musical Background: Novice / Guitar Collector
Music Style: Classic Rock and Metal
Overall: This is a great practice amp for rock and metal. It has some insane crunch!

"Reptar would be pround:)" submitted December 15, 2009

Musical Background: played for 3 years
Music Style: metal
Sound: I really like the clean turn off trebble and give it mid its nice! I like the overdrive if you put the bass on full and turn everything else down. Feature: Didnt have none Ease of Use: its pretty easy i set my clean a little different so i really like it. Quality: Its great i wont buy another small amp. Its built nice and works. Value: I think its amazing not like a marshal but its better than my peavey amp. Manufacturer Support: didnt need it The Wow Factor: Its just great. Overall: I will keep it till it quits working and then ill just buy a bigger one.

"a little BEAST" submitted December 12, 2011

Musical Background: 14 years experience, guitar bass and drums. semi pro
Music Style: classic rock, metal, thrash, alternative, nu metal ect ect
Sound: there is NO better amp out there for this price. this thing is a lil monster! smoothe clean and ear bleeding crunch sounds. Feature: it has a bunch of built in effects, built in tuner, a mp3 jack, and a fbv foot pedal port. it will do alot more than its competitors. Ease of Use: its a lil difficult for get just the sound you want, but READ THE MANUAL. after that you make make it do whatever you want. Quality: made really well, looks like a million bucks. good quality materials, solid in every way. electronisc are wonderful. Value: you find a better amp for 100 bucks ANYWHERE. Manufacturer Support: NA The Wow Factor: this thing i first saw in a local shop. plugged in a esp and rocked out and i knew i had to buy it. i owned a 75w version too, only reason i replaced it is i lost it in a storm. will probally but the 75 again. this is perfect for late nite jamming or carrying to band practice. Overall: it will last a lifetime. would only replace it for a bigger version of the same amp.

"Line 6 excellent quality, price and sound." submitted December 21, 2010

By a customer from attnet
Music Style: blues
Sound: This is a excellent practice or beginner amp, great sound, portable and ease of use. great features. Feature: only the amp to use for practice. Ease of Use: very easy for finding your own sound, great right out of the box. Quality: Line 6 is a excellent product, I have other line 6 products and it this one performs very well. Value: Excellent for the price, will truly like this amp Manufacturer Support: have not had any returns or defects in this product The Wow Factor: sleek design, great looks. Overall: I expect to be satisfied with this amp for a very very long time

"Line 6 Spider 15 watt amp" submitted February 16, 2014

By Chris Stanley
Musical Background: Jam at home Gibson Kes Paul and Squier Telecaster Custom
Music Style: Indie, Rock
Overall: Great product. It would be good if they could provide a foot pedal that also included the use of effects

When you call, mention priority code 1555-19BC. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976