When you call, mention priority code 16J5-T9QV

Rating and Reviews: Korg GA30 Tuner

With modes for bass up to 6 strings and guitar up to 7 strings, this Korg tuner is the last one you'll need. And with auto-power-off, the AAA batteries last!

"a lot of tuner for 15 bux" submitted June 5, 2008

By a customer from rpi.edu
Music Style: blues, rock
Sound: It has sound off feature but I don't use it Feature: It tunes flat, which is always nice. Also it doesn't use the expensive 9v batteries, and AAA last for year because of the auto power down. Ease of Use: nice and simple, I dig the credit card slot in the back to make it stand upright. Quality: it has lived through a lot and still works great. Value: I don't think you can find anything better in this range. I mean, you can get a 70-100 boss or maybe 200 strobe tuner, but for under 40 bux this is the thing to get. It works well for electric and acoustic. Manufacturer Support: well, I guess the best kind of support is when the product works and you never have to call them. The Wow Factor: If I lost it I would buy another one, in fact maybe buy two, one for each guitar/gig bag. Overall: This is a great product, functional, simple and durable. I think I might get a strobe tuner at some point but for travel I can't think of anything better to put into my gig bag.

"Just read it ok." submitted November 4, 2003

Music Style: Other....freestyle funk rock rap
Sound: sweet (even if it doesnt play music) hehe Feature: Does what it supposed to do....tunes great!!! Quality: mine has been kicked, steped on, thrown, sat on, ashed on, droped, lost outside, and even had beer spilled on it once and it still works like it is new Value: whithout it....id be lost and tone deaf...ok i dont need it that bad but it comes in handy when i need it Manufacturer Support: i never tried to reach them.....didnt need to. it works great!! so i gave this a low rating because.... you dont need to reach them. smart people make a product that will last and you never have to deal with complaints hehehe The Wow Factor: yeah the babes come running when i show them my KORG....lol what the hell type of question is this? Overall: buy it already will ya!!

"It is small, inexpensive and it works." submitted December 20, 2005

By a customer from charter.net
Music Style: classic rock
Feature: I can tune in the dark using the LED's. It would be nice if it had a loop through so that you could keep it connected between your guitar and amp. I have a tuner output on my amp so this is not an issue for me though. Quality: It worked for 4 years of gigs in dive bars until it was stolen. Value: It's an inexpensive tuner that works for my bass The Wow Factor: It is just a practical addition to my setup. You gotta have a tuner. Overall: It is simple and durable. I had mine for 4 years. It was dropped, thrown and had beer spilled on it. It never stopped working. Recently it was stolen. I replaced it with another brand for $30 that quit working after 4 gigs. I bought the KORG again because it works.
17 of 18 people (94.44%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"just a good solid tuner," submitted November 20, 2004

Overall
Musical Background: noviced, just play for fun
Music Style: folk, accoustic rock etc....
Sound: I personally do not use the sound feature Feature: This little turner really works well. I hadn't owned a guitar in years and finally went out a bought one a few weeks ago. Needed a tuner and bought this one because of the reviews I read here. The only thing that they could have done to make it better would have been to put a little flip out stand on it, instead of the CC slot. I really don't think that it would have cost them that much more Quality: I really can't see anything about this tuner that I think may cause a problem Value: come on !!!!!! 15 bucks for this little unit, it would be worth it to pay 30 for it Manufacturer Support: I haven't had to call them, because the product works perfectly. And for me the best support is the one you never need. The Wow Factor: its a clean straight look, that was designed for fuction, easy to use, remembers your prefence. Overall: I got the feeling that I will be using this for years to come, if it ever breaks or I loose it, I would have trouble finding a better product for the price
16 of 17 people (94.12%) found this review helpful. Did you?

Korg GA30 Tuner Customer Review submitted November 1, 2007

Musical Background: Casual, hobbyist
Music Style: Classic Rock and Country
Sound: Sound as in helping you get your guitar into tune, works very well. Makes getting into tune alot less timely Feature: Not much, just a basic digital tuner for bass/guitar. Ease of Use: Idiot proof!!! Quality: I bought this model based on a friends advice, he had his for years and it still works perfectly. Value: Keyboard or by is the only cheaper route I know. Manufacturer Support: N/A The Wow Factor: It's a tuner, how sexy or appealing does it need to be Overall: Can't be beat for the price, if it can let me know. I have nothing but good to say about it

"All the perks, none of the cost." submitted December 31, 2003

Music Style: Rock, Texas Country
Sound: This baby just takes care of business from the pocker of your shirt. The compact size and of course the auto shut-off just makes life easier and gives Duracell less of my money. Gotta love things that make your life simpler and less cluttered. Quality: Very durable. Seeing as it's been stepped on repeatedly and dropped off a second story balcony and is still tickin'. Value: Very fairly priced. Manufacturer Support: Have had no problems to fairly rate this category. But, I'm not sorry. I'd give 'em the benefit of the doubt. The Wow Factor: No sex appeal. Wouldn't purchase it if it didn't perform the function I needed. It's indeed a practical, and needed piece of my setup.

"Great value!" submitted October 7, 2004

Overall
Sound: Fairly decent tuning tones. Feature: Decent graphical display when compared to others. Nice credit card slot on backside to allow you to set it upright for use. Light weight. Electric guitar plugin jack. Quality: Put together nicely, slim and light. Value: Very impressed for the price-good value! Manufacturer Support: N/A - the Korg just plain works well ! The Wow Factor: It does everything well in tuningg guitars and Bass both acoustic and electric. I want a new model offering with lighted screen. Overall: If it broke or I lost it- I'd buy another Korg today.

"Tough as a nail, but dificult to use like text messaging on a phone." submitted July 1, 2004

Overall
Music Style: Everything except country and oldies.
Sound: The sound mode gives an annoying beep that is too digital to sound like a guitar note. Feature: I like the features, but the meter tends to go all over the place. It is slightly confusing, but you'll get the hang of it. It's the best tuner you can get for $15.00. Quality: It's good, it's been dropped, stepped on, sat on ,and farted on by my brother and still worked. I had no idea it would survive the fart! Value: It's very good for the money. Manufacturer Support: I never did contact them because I didn't need to so I'll just rate it the highest. The Wow Factor: Yeah, I want it, it's so small and portable, no one can resist getting it!

"it tunes what else do u need??" submitted October 8, 2005

Musical Background: guitar hobbyist
Music Style: rock, but still looking to acually buy an electric
Sound: its just a tuner so i dunno how you would rate the sound Feature: theres plenty of features but i dont use them Quality: its been dropped on hard wood a couple times still hasnt broken Value: definitely worth 15 bucks The Wow Factor: u cant play a guitar without a tuner Overall: its the only tuner ull ever need as thats all u need it to do

Korg GA30 Tuner Customer Review

Overall
Music Style: Singer/Songwriter; blues, rock, ballads, eastern styles, heavier stuff too
Sound: My unit must be older than the one pictured, it is silver and rectangular with three buttons and no speaker. Maybe it's a more expensive model, but I don't think so and it's not here to check. Feature: It's hard to use this device to get open tunings, and the auto setting only works for standards or drop tunings, it doesn't read when you tune your your g goes to g sharp for instance... and no thru Quality: Mine's been dropped, battered by children (I thought it was a goner for sure, it read funny for a second then back to normal), and spent a good part of this winter underneath a snow-covered path. YES, it fell out of my gig bag at a jam during a snowstorm, gave up looking, and the other day my friend called and says they found in the walking path when it melted. It still works, he tested it. I can't wait to get it back; it must be lucky! Overall: Though if I lost it I'd buy the more expensive Korg with the analogue meter and open tuning bit.

"How sexy can a tuner be...." submitted July 29, 2009

By a customer from aber.ac.uk
Musical Background: Amateur
Music Style: Rock and roll, pop, old stuff...
Sound: Don't really use the generated tones, but they are fine: clean and therefore easy to use to pitch. Feature: Don't need too many features in a tuner. It is nice that it remembers whether set to bass or guitar. Ease of Use: Really easy to use. LCD "needle" is clear and steady; red and green lights also indicate flat/correct/sharp Quality: Plastic (what would you expect...) but seems tough enough. Value: Superb. Manufacturer Support: As many people have remarked, never need it; seems good to me. The Wow Factor: Sex appeal??? Well, I don't want to take it to bed, but I have a great relationship with it as a tuner... Overall: Still thinking of the "sex appeal" bit; I'm sure this is the tuner for me and I'm a monogamous, faithfull kind of guy. I think we will be together till death us do part.

"A good tuner for general purposes" submitted November 3, 2005

Musical Background: Hobbyinst/Sometimes Performing Musician
Music Style: General Rock Styles
Sound: No sound. It's just a tuner! Feature: Automatically shows whatever note you play with a "digital" needle. Also a green light for right on; red lights left and right for flat or sharp. If you know what note you need, you can get it. Quality: It's plastic like all of the little ones as far as I know. Value: Not too expensive. Manufacturer Support: I've read a lot of negative reviews about Korg but have never dealt with them. Not important for a tuner though. The Wow Factor: Average. Overall: This is really what I want to say in this review. When I was in the music store looking at the tuner samples, there was a kid playing on a piano on the other side of the store. This was the only tuner that picked up what he was playing. So I guess that's what sold me and that's why I got it. It's served me well since then.

Korg GA30 Tuner Customer Review submitted February 24, 2006

Overall
Overall: This thing is so easy to use, I own an acoustic and electric guitar and I had them both tuned in about 5 min. It's very very accurate also. Plus this is the cheapest one I've found after looking for one for so long. And it got here fast too.

Korg GA30 Tuner Customer Review submitted January 22, 2007

Overall
Music Style: rock, hard rock, metal
Feature: would be nice if i could tune my guitar to drop d or drop c without going to bb and bbbb and back until my guitar is in tune. besides that it's got all i need! Ease of Use: you don't even have to look at the manual to work with it! Quality: it dropped off my amp several times, i already stepped on it after it fell down once, i sat down on it and i don't know how to break it... Value: what else do you want to get for this price? it's worth the price and even more Manufacturer Support: i never needed it by now! The Wow Factor: it's just perfect for my acoustic guitar. if it would have been stolen yesterday i would have bought a new one already Overall: for my acoustic guitar i don't need anything else and for the electric ones i've got another tuner

"The World's Most Valuable Tuner!" submitted June 1, 2009

Music Style: power metal
Feature: I love how it appears on the screen because before I had my Korg tuner I had the cheap kind of tuner that you'd find in the toy aisle at Wall Mart and that didn't even have a screen. Ease of Use: It's very easy, you just hit a single button and it practically tunes your guitar for you! Quality: The only thing you could do to build it better is to make it out of adamantium and that wouldn't even make much of a difference. Value: It's awsome but it's only a tuner The Wow Factor: It looks "space-age" for just a tuner Overall: overall it is easy to use and fast for times like when you go waaaay out of tune while performing.

"Not worthy of being called Garbage." submitted March 3, 2009

Music Style: Praise music, Classic Rock, Country
Sound: This is without the worst tuner I have used in 25 years. The sounds are ridiculous. The input Jack serves no purpose whatsoever. When an electric guitar is plugged in, which is a ritual in itself, it is non functional. I used a roll of duct tape to seal the batterys in it. Mine is right now on the bottom of my fish aquarium where it is best used. Korg, this is pure garbage. Out of the box, it worked once to "tune" my acoustic. Took me 15 minutes to retune it with a piano since it was so way off. Feature: Useless. Battery compartment impossible to open or seal. Input jack serves no purpose and is non functional. Ease of Use: Ease of use would rate higher, that is if it actually functioned. This is my second try at this thing. Cannot believe someone put the Korg name on this thing. Quality: The most poorly made awful piece of equipment I have seen. I wanted a tuner, to occasionlly tune my stratocaster. Not one thing on this thing functioned properly. The sounds were beeping continuously until I could take the duct tape off and pull the batteries out. Laugh if you will, but this is pure garbage. Value: Could not find a number in the drop down lower than a one. Manufacturer Support: Company is the best. ZZ sounds is friendly, responsive, knowledgable. Cannot blame a retailer for garbage equipment, and I am sure they will pull this thing once thousands come back. The Wow Factor: ? Please. I want one that functions. I do not find guitar tuners sexy. One usually purchases one hoping, that at least once, it may work for one string......just once. Overall: Never

When you call, mention priority code 16J5-T9QV. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976