When you call, mention priority code 20W-VNGN

Rating and Reviews: Korg AX3000G Multieffects

High Quality Sounds. Real Time Control.

"Good choice for a good price" submitted November 30, 2005

Overall
Music Style: Rock, Alternative; pop, even jazz ( i work on a top40 club band)
Sound: I've found the sound to be very good, lettin' you access to a wide set of sounds according to your preferences. It's easy to control through the knobs every parameter, thus simplifying the whole process of editing effects. Although it's not a Jim Dunlop's, the wah sounds are nice. My only complain would be that the synth sounds are not what i expected. compared to a gt-8 or gnx-4 they are far beyond. I play live, and found it a really helpfull tool to connect it direct to the mixer, thus saving me the trouble of carry on heavy amplifiers to the clubs we play in. My advice to any user or buyer is to read carefully the owner's manual, and practice from the preset sounds into your own, by changing parameters. IT IS EASY!. And for begginers, i would say this: less is more, don't get to enthusiastic adding effect over effect, (this is something we all have done in our early days)but try not to abuse. At last, the individual function of this unit is awsom, it is like having five stompboxes to play with, try it! Feature: As i said above, the synth sounds are not very good. These, and the arpeggiator are the effects i almost never use at all. For me, adding a bass guitar sounds emulator (like gnx-4 or gt-8) would have been a hit. Quality: Although i bought it recently, i am pleased with the design. the vintage knobs are awsom. It looks tought, strong and reliable. My only complain is the ac-dc power supply, but i must clear out why: Living in Argentina, with 220 volts AC-DC system, original power supply do not arrive to the country, because of ISO 9000 rules or something alike, which forbid to deliver a power supply of 110 volts. For the future, it will be nice to have an original one, Korg's standard high quality product to work with 220 volts. Value: Yes, it is worthy Manufacturer Support: My dealer have always been responsable of taking care of any product i've purchased, so even though i have no direct access to Korg support, i get it from my dealer ( and friend) here in Mendoza, Argentina The Wow Factor: it is beatifully made, i really like the design Overall: I tend to fell in love with my gear, and so far i love it. i will keep as long as it keep on working well.
29 of 33 people (87.88%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"KORG AX3000G ---- >>>> get EFX'ed for less" submitted April 14, 2006

By a customer from telstra.com
Musical Background: hobbyist musician
Music Style: Rock, Jazz and Pop
Sound: Sounds a lot better than its predecessor; must cleaner and more defined sounds and effects Feature: The material casing used is metal, which makes it tough, sturdy and ready for abuse on live gigs. Ease of Use: Much simpler to do a mix 'n match on when experimenting or trying to come up with your own sound effects and parameters. Quality: It overall construction seems to be durable and will endure usage for long periods of time Value: At the price I paid (brand new) it's very much worth of every dollar I paid, money well spent. Manufacturer Support: I didn't have the need for such situation. However, there is an exclusive distributor for KORG products and they are very easy to deal with and near my place too. The Wow Factor: The unit has got less sophiscated looks and appearance than other multi-effects but nevertheless a very compelling design, color and strong emotional appeals to me as a guitarist. Overall: versince I started using its predecessor (KORG AX1500G) I was always impressed by the sound quality it delivers to suit my tastes and playing style. Now with my recent purchase of this AX3000G, I couldn't ask for more, new features were added and even became more appealing to play with.

"The Korg AX3000G...The Ultmate In Guitar Processors" submitted April 18, 2006

Musical Background: Active Muscian
Music Style: New Age Rock
Sound: The sound from the AX3000G is so bloody awesome for any kinda stage or amp. i play heavier stuff like mudvayne, lamb of god, flaw...the processor is perfect for them...i'm also into leads of bands like scorpions and GnR and the wah wah and lead sounds are perfect. With just a bit of tweaking you can easly achieve your desired sound..its so simple to edit. We're also recording an album...and its perfectly suited for studio recording....it also has a MIDI port and an internal memory which is so bloody cool!!!! my distortion effect sounds good only with a certain amp setting...otherwise its sounds pretty muddy. I use a Schecter C7 Blackjack with this processor and the effects of the pedal suit the sound of the schecter perfectly.. I couldn't dream of a pedal with a better sound!!! Feature: The product included quite a few features. It has a MIDI jack on it. It has another port where you can connect another effects processor, it has to outputs for the Right Channel and Left Channel. So for i havent played around with the features much...but i find the metronome, inbuilt tuner very VERY helpfull. Ease of Use: its like taking candy from a baby to try and get a good sound from this processor. users new to korg may have to read the manual...but users familiar with korgs older products dont have to even look at the manual. editing patches to get your sound has never been so easy. and incase you dont want o edit patches you can just plug and your guitar and use the wide variety of patches already available. Quality: the product has a solid sturdy finish. The finish is so awesome with not a single dent or mark on it. the parts or all fit and easy to use. i do not worry about it breaking but i do take excessive care of it (because it is new) :p. The processor is built for the road for sure!! i'm sure it will last for at least another couple of years. Value: i think its the best buy for such an awesome processor as compared to other effect processors Manufacturer Support: so far i havent had any reason for support.... The Wow Factor: it has a great appeal. it has a gothic black finish and all its LEDs look like something out of a sci fi movie...people keep checking it out everythime o go for a gig....i wud just want this for the way it looks even if it didnt give me a good sound Overall: i cant imaine when i may need to buy another processor. i ccompared this with other products...mainly the Zoom GT6 and GT8...i didnt like the way the zoom handled and i preferred the sound on the korg. if this product was stolen i would find the theif, pnd the pulp out of him, then get my Korg AX3000G back or go buy a new one. I love its expression pedal and the way the patches are selected. The sad thing about it is its a bit heavy..

"Ladies & Gents....I Present the AX3000G" submitted October 11, 2006

Overall
Musical Background: I play in a band that gigs a lot
Music Style: metal, rock. alt
Sound: After reading so many good reviews about this I bought it to replace my aged but still decent Zoom GFX-4. sound features wise its perfect from bedroom moshing to live performance. the only reason why thsi fantastic product loses marks is.... 1. Acoustic Sim is nowhere authentic & thats the biggest downfall of this product. maybe I need to tweak it a little more but belive me Ive spent the last 30mins doing it or itleast trying to improve the authenticity. I recently borrowed a BOSS ME-50 off a mate & the Acoustic sim is perfect! best Ive ever heard! 2. pre-programmed affects patches are boring. there doesnt seem to be anything interesting about the lot asside from the few distortions & somewhat the sitar patch but its still seriously lacking authenticity Feature: feature wise its great.... minus the fact that this unit does NOT have an on & off switch (which I have overlooked the penalty) I havent had it long enough to find out more about the features. but reading the manual they all seem pretty sweet! :D Ease of Use: faily easy to use once u read the manual, otherwise takes a little getting use to Quality: this is one of the most well made units I have ever seen Value: I got it fo 120UKS :P Manufacturer Support: N/a as I havent had to use it The Wow Factor: this unit rocks.....so long as reprogramming half the preprogrammed sound banks doesnt scare you Overall: I expect to have this unit for a fairly long time but it somehow cant compare with the my dated Zoom GFX-4 somewhat. maybe beause Ive managed to master itlol & possibly because Ive made some good sounds which I have featured on most of my bands music. The GFX-4 still feels like the "frontman" but once I managed to get the sound banks programmed with some decent sounds on the AX im sure phasing the GFX-4 out wont be a problem. but until then the AX will make an appearance now & again

"simple but it rock" submitted December 31, 2005

Overall
Musical Background: lead guitarist of metal band
Music Style: heavy metal, hard core,nad acid rock
Sound: idont even expect that its gonna be a good stuff cause i didnt use korg effects since before, but when i bought 1 to try it,i was amazed the sounds are so defferent specialy the metal distortion its awsome. tone works ax 3000g is now my tressure. ESS is great too!! Feature: im a metal sounded guy so i always use distortion . just only the power supply which is become hot for a long gig but its not a problem Quality: its looks like weak but you can depend on it cause its verry ragged i used it many times on gig and it never bring me down. Value: i have 4 kinds of expensive multi effects but im not satisfied on it, so now i realized that not all expensive things work better. Manufacturer Support: if u buy this stuff thers an e-mail add indicate to the manual and u can use it for any questions about your new toy, thats it! The Wow Factor: its simple but ROCK!!!! Overall: im gonna stick to this cause it works good to me

"Great product!" submitted March 2, 2006

Musical Background: Wanting to become a musician
Music Style: Rock, Alternative, Expierimental...
Sound: Im still learning about this, I've only owned it for one day. So far though the sound is great. Feature: AC/DC 9V included. I think the, "Key Lock," is a very useful feature. I haven't found a least useful feature yet. Ease of Use: The product itself is complicated right now, but the manual explains everything.. which I'm still reading. Quality: Built to last. I think I can depend on it to last for a long time. Value: Worth the price. Manufacturer Support: No problems yet. The Wow Factor: I have it :oX Overall: I think I will be satisfied until the Korg AX4000G comes out!

"Good Pedal Overall. I recommend it." submitted July 17, 2008

Musical Background: Active Musician soon to retire...lol
Music Style: Rock, Metal, Instrumental
Sound: Good sound, if you plug straight in. But, I love the fact that I can plug this through the Effects Loop through my Peavey 5150 head. It works best this way. There is an added boost to the gain channel also through this way. So, I mainly use this for delay, reverb, chorus and flanger effects. Some sounds in it are useless though but Korg has always produced affordable equipment with good effects. Feature: Not as easy to use as the previous AX1000G I owned but there is more to it. I love the fact that it has a return and send so you can put it through the effects loop of any head. I also like the fact that you have a midi capability also. This pedal offers more ways to plug into any configuration of amp than any other pedal in its price range. Ease of Use: You'll have to read the manual to program and learn the tricks. Quality: The build quality isn't as good as the previous AX1000G and 15000G. My biggest gripe was the foot pedals are absolutely flimsy and the springs inside got loose several times. Better engineering needed next time. Better looking then previous models but not as sturdy. Value: Best value for your money. I haven't found a pedal at this price with as many features. Manufacturer Support: Never tried to deal with Korg. The Wow Factor: I bought it twice. The first one broke because some drunk lady at one of my gigs fell on it 3 times and broke it. I went out to search for a possible other pedal but went back to this one because of the features it offered for the money. Overall: Good Pedal. I'll keep it forever.

"not worthy to be the successor to the ax1500." submitted June 22, 2008

Overall
Music Style: Metal, rock....
Sound: i went and bought this coz my friend recommended it.... i sold it very fast, coz the distortion on this SUCKS TO THE MAX. i could get a heavier sound from an ax10g... seriously. the ax1500 was WAY better... dono what they did to this to mess it up this bad. only the cleans are OK... nothing to rave abt. Feature: least useful: every kind of distortion and the weird rotary effects and presets. most useful: it looks good, tuner is easy to use (green and red LEDs...) i wish it had some kickass distortion.... dunno what happened there. Ease of Use: i rate the ease of use higher, coz its very simple to set a patch.... it doesnt have 20 parameters for each effect, which is good in the sense that its simple to set up (remember the fact that you dont get any decent heavy sounds from it). Quality: metal construction for the body... but the patch buttons are plastic and seem delicate... pedal was decent. Value: not worth it. if you want sound and better construction, look elsewhere. Manufacturer Support: support was ok... went to them once coz one of the patch changing buttons or wtv got stuck. did take a while for them to fix it, tho. again i have no idea why. The Wow Factor: nope...... i have a gt 8 now and LOVE it. Overall: try it. if you play jazz or light rock i guess its decent. but id recommend other pedals to anyone thinking of buyin a multi fx pedal.

"Great unit" submitted February 26, 2006

Musical Background: Active Musician, Recording Engineer
Music Style: Rock, "Alternative", "Country", "Jazz", "Drum and Bass", "Techno", etc.)
Sound: I found this unit to sound the best compared to other competitors. Even amp/modeling section seems to work the best. I think amp section is missing the presence control, but other than that I found it to be very manageble. It really can produce some great amp simulations, effects, etc. Feature: The most flexible control and architecture on the market. You can use your pedal to control virtually anything. Ease of Use: Not the easiest to control, but it is a serious piece of equipment. Read the manual and you will get a hang of it very quick.
40 of 42 people (95.24%) found this review helpful. Did you?

When you call, mention priority code 20W-VNGN. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976