When you call, mention priority code 15Z5-CL7R

Rating and Reviews: Ibanez IJAE5 Jam Pack

The Ibanez IJAE5 Jam Pack Jolt is great for budding guitarists. With everything you need to get started, the IJAE5 Jam Pack Jolt is an excellent first step.

"If you don't have one of these, you should go get one." submitted May 30, 2011

Musical Background: biginner
Music Style: country
Sound: While this is not a top-of-the-line product it is a very good one. The sound is great and the stings have very good action. I've had several friends try it out and they are very surprised by the feel and the sound for an inexpensive guitar. Feature: This kit comes with everything a new guitarist needs to get started. It will take me a couple of years to grow out of this unit. The amp has great sound and fills a 250 sq ft room easily. Ease of Use: This guitar has a built-in tuner and it stays in tune for 3 to 4 weeks. It is easy to play, nice looking, light weight, and packs enough sound to jam with the big boys. Quality: This guitar is a factory blemished unit but I haven't been able to find where the blemish is. It is shiny, well built, and has the amp jack built into the strap holder which makes it easy to cable up and doesn't get in the way while playing. The worst thing I can say about it is that in order to use the built-in tuner, I have to have the cable plugged into the guitar. Maybe this is the blemish. Value: I think it is well worth the money. Some of my friends play guitar for a living and they couldn't believe the price or the sound. Manufacturer Support: So far I haven't had to work with the company for any defects but they did leave the cable to the amp out of the box when it shipped and I had to have to send it separately, which they did very, very quickly. I was definitely impressed! The Wow Factor: It is just a practical addition to my setup. I'm not into "sexy equipment", particularly if it requires that I trade out the practicality. If I can have both for an inexpensive price then that ranks right up there with "awesome", and fortunately this is a very sharp looking guitar but just a bit less than "sexy" since it has no bells and whistles. Overall: Between 1.5 and 2 years. I am just learning how to play so it will be a while before I "need" something more than this. I will definitely keep this one until it wears out, and even then I may try to "repair" or "rebuild" this one back to OEM. If this one died or got broken or stolen, I would replace it with another one just like it. I went to several guitar stores and tried out their more expensive units as well as their least expensive ones and then I bought this one so I already knew what I wanted. That was the advice my guitar-playing friends gave me and that is the advice I will pass on to anyone else who is starting out.
16 of 17 people (94.12%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"One of the best acoustic guitars." submitted September 8, 2008

Musical Background: Active Musician, part of a band
Music Style: all
Sound: The most u can get out of an acoustic guitar. I love this guitar. I have had it for 5-6 years and its still in good condition, the amp and the guitar are great. Quality: Will last a long time. Value: Really good price. Back when i was buying the guitar it cost $500.
38 of 41 people (92.68%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"THIS IS A HOT GUITAR FOR ITS PRICE" submitted April 25, 2008

Music Style: country rock religious
Sound: the guitar sounds great minor buzzing but the best guitar for a begginer, sounds great on the amp too. Feature: amp is ok but great for the price, the guitar has great paint finger board and all just no pick gaurd. Ease of Use: its got great ease of use you can play it straight out of the box(with tunning which is biult in) sounds great and has great action Quality: it looks awsume just has a little bit of buzzing if strumed too hard Value: great price for what you get Manufacturer Support: dont know never gonna need it The Wow Factor: my freind said hed do it Overall: for ever its my first guitar
28 of 33 people (84.85%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Great guitar, Great Sound, Great looks, and also a great price !!!!!!" submitted August 28, 2009

Music Style: LOve that Country
Sound: I purchased the Jam Pack and loved the sound right out of the box Excellent Feature: The Amp sounds real professionaland love having the extras Ease of Use: Very easy to play Great for Barre Cords Quality: Only had it one day Value: Great Guitar for the price Manufacturer Support: Unknown

"best guitar ever " submitted November 4, 2007

Musical Background: im pro
Music Style: classic rock
Sound: its asome trust me youll love it (beginers too youlldie for it) Feature: its ok the amp is fine but every thing else is kick butt asome Ease of Use: you + this guitar =ac/dc Quality: really good it last me 5 years then start to have %^$$# sounds Value: its worth more then it looks Manufacturer Support: asoooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeee The Wow Factor: you +this guitar =chicks with big (.)(.) lol lol :) Overall: the best for beginginers great for pros
28 of 42 people (66.67%) found this review helpful. Did you?

When you call, mention priority code 15Z5-CL7R. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976