When you call, mention priority code 171K-H6FX

Rating and Reviews: Hartke 410XL Cabinet

Get serious bass on a budget with the Hartke 410XL bass cabinet. With four 10-inch aluminum-cone drivers, the delivers 400 watts of power.

"Sturdy Little Thing" submitted August 10, 2011

Music Style: Post Hardcore, Sludge, Jazz, Indie, Folk, Worship
Sound: This cab sounds fantastic! one of the lowest rated 410's i have seen (30hz if i recall correctly) and it lives up to that! but the aluminum really does give plenty of the crisp high end and tone you would want from a bass cab. It's not the best tone out there, but it is great for sure, and more than good enough for what i need! Feature: I only put a 9 because it doesn't have a speakon connection. I got an adapter so i could get full power from my LH1000 head, so it worked out, but would have been nice to have that connection in the cab. The handles are great and the metal grill is tremendously durable (as i have seen first hand countless times) It doesn't really need castors given that it's so small and light. Ease of Use: Simple and straightforward 410. It travels well and gives me all the sounds i want. Quality: It holds up extremely well on the road. The first one i got has been to countless shows and a on a few tours.....i have hardly ever had it in any kind of protective case, and the carpet covering is proof of that. But they still play great night after night, and remains sturdy enough for me to jump off of and kick over without worrying whether they'll be okay or not! I sometimes wish the speakers could handle more power, but for being rated at 400 (which is fair for a mid-level cab like this), they seem to put out amazing levels of volume! Value: This is actually my second purchase of this cab. I wanted a matching 410 after using one in combination with other cabs over the years. The first time i bought it the price was $350....when i got my second it was $450. can't imagine why the price went up, but it was clearly across all the dealers (so probably a manufacturer's mandate or something) and the thing was such a great cab, i decided it was worth the extra 100 bucks. it was a steal at 350, but after paying that once, i can't say i enjoyed paying the new price. still worth the money though. Manufacturer Support: Haven't had to deal with hartke on this product, so i'll give the benefit of the doubt. they were more than helpful when i needed to fix a hartke head of mine (although it did take a while) The Wow Factor: It's an attractive cab for sure, but the carpet isn't exactly my favorite covering. And those speakers do look pretty great, shining under stage lights....but i still prefer the grill cloth look that ampeg cabs boast. Overall: These cabs will last me a very, very long time. The first one i got is a major record for me as far as how long i have kept a piece of equipment (which usually, is not long at all) and even when i do blow the speakers, which is inevitable now that my band plays in drop A and very, VERY loud....i'll probably just replace them with higher rated ones since i love the cabs, themselves so much.

"Awesome cab" submitted March 29, 2012

By Carl Cates in Hanford, CA
Overall
Musical Background: Professional bass player 27 years experience. Have opened for major acts.
Music Style: Mutilation Metal
Overall: Great tone. I've already used it for two shows. I got a lot of compliments for the way it sounds and looks. It works really well with my Hartke 3500 head. It has tons of power. If I turn the volume past two I over power both of my guitarist.

"Great sounding cab!" submitted November 19, 2012

By David S in Bloomfield, NJ
Overall
Musical Background: Been playing bass for 40 years. I play bass, guitar, keys.
Music Style: Alternative, grunge, progressive rock, rock.
Overall: I just picked up one of these to use with my fairly new LH-500 head. I had been using the head with a Mesa/Boogie 4X10, which sounded great. I use that combo for a classic rock cover band. But I wanted a brighter more cutting tone for a grunge/punk/pop band. I've played these in the past with a GK 800RB, so I know I liked them. This cab gets a great crunchy, snarling tone from my bass when I dig in. At the same time it's clean and warm, and LOUD. It's built like a tank, and is not too heavy. I put wheels on mine.

"A great addition to any bass rig!" submitted September 12, 2008

By a customer from verizon.net
Music Style: Rock, Classic Rock
Sound: Unpacking this cab and playing through it for the first time was incredible! I am glad that I went with the aluminum drivers instead of paper. Definately worth the money for the style I play. Feature: Ease of Use: It's plug and play. If you can't figure that out, you are wasting your time trying to play music. Quality: This thing is built like a tank. Mine has a small ding on it but that is probably not the manufacturers fault. Most likely happened during shipping. It will see more of them as time goes on, I'm sure. This thing was built to last. Value: For the money, this is a great buy! The Wow Factor: I have wanted one of these cabinets for years, but didn't want to spend the money. Overall: I have always been drawn to Hartke. I knew that they are built to last and sound great. I have never owned a Hartke product until now. I should've bought this cabinet a long time ago. If you are looking for a quality 4X10 cab, this is it!
13 of 15 people (86.67%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"The 4-10 Aluminum Drivers and solid cabinet construction make for a great sounding Bass cabinet." submitted June 7, 2005

Overall
Musical Background: Non-Professional Musician.
Music Style: Rock,Blues,Alternative
Sound: I love the sound of this Cabinet,I'm using a SLM Electronics Bass Head,200 Watts @ Ohms to drive it.The tone and bass characteristics of the Aluminum drivers is something i have never experienced, very controlled lows(not Boomy), just nice tight deep sound. The tone is chrisp,but not overwelming.I plan to add the Hartke 210XL bass cabinet on top of the 410XL.I played a Fender Fx-300, 1-15 Bass Combo(300 Watts @ 4 Ohms), for 15 years and the difference is night and day! I traded in the Fender and paid the difference to get this cabinet, I'm glad I did!

"Try it, you'll like it!" submitted June 1, 2005

By nnn
Overall
Sound: I recently purchased two cabinets. Very responsive, crisp sound with good punch. Used with Rickenbacker 4-string and Hamer 12-string. Feature: Seems solid, is portable and has recessed handles. Quality: No obvious defect out of the box. Seems suited for the road and is easily transported. Value: After determining needs, getting specs, getting pricing and trying loads of gear, this seemed the best all around choice. Manufacturer Support: The rep seemed very proactive. The company seemed blase about my tech questions. The Wow Factor: I don't need my gear to have "sex appeal"?!?!?! Overall: I plan to keep these as long as they maintain their integrity.

"An absolute marvel" submitted June 13, 2004

Overall
Sound: Wow, this is a great cab. The sound is all i could ask for. It can go just as low as some 115s out there. It has no tweeter but every high note ive played came out loud and clear. Mids are absolutely beautiful and the lows will shake the ground. It can handle the volumes also, so great cab. Feature: I dont have a whole lot of experience with 410s, so i dont know what features other would have, so i cant rate it 10. It has great speakers and an extesnion jack. Handles are good, could be spring-loaded, but its light enough to carry upstairs by yourself. Pretty good features. Quality: I just love it. Quality, if you get it new, i'd rate a ten. But i got mine from a music store and somehow one part behind the grill was not covered. Value: Took my cash out of my pocket since you need to buy a head that can handle the power also. But solo, its not too bad. Its as good as any other XL and about one hundred dollars cheaper. Sweet! The Wow Factor: It's a 410, of course i want it. Rugged carpet covering is fine-thats the way a cab should look. Handles dont pertrude or anything. It all looks nice. It looks a lot better in person by the way. Look on hartkes website for the real picture. Overall: Its great. It can take the breath out of you if you carry it around too much on your own. However, it has about as much power and versatility as weight. Try it yourself. You'll see.

"An aluminum beast" submitted October 23, 2008

Music Style: Progressive rock
Sound: This cabinet has a great sound. I love the aluminum speakers. It's no top-of-the-line ampeg (btw I use an Ampeg B2 head) but it's sounds nice. Feature: 400 watts is just enough for me. Ease of Use: It's HEAVY. REALLY REALLY HEAVY. Like 80 pounds or something. You might consider something lighter. But, it is a 4x10. Quality: It's very solidly constructed. I've never abused mine, but it could definitely take it. Your back will break before this cabinet does. Value: I bought mine used, at a good deal. It's great value though - you can go a lot higher and get slightly better sound, but this has the best sound for your dollar. Manufacturer Support: Never had to deal with Hartke. Overall: Is nice. Recommended.

"Have you Played thru the Hartke 410XL yet??" submitted June 15, 2011

By a customer from chuckboggs.com
Music Style: Rock, Blues,Southern Rock, etc
Sound: Very tight and loads of punch if thats what you have dialed in. You can hear every note that is played and I like the way I can express my own style. My sounds can be different depending on whether I am playing my Wick or MM. I havent used the cabinet in a recording studio as yet but if its anything like a live venue then there will be complete satisfaction. I plan on adding a 115 bottom cabinet but for now the 410 is it and it sounds great.I am using the Hartke HA3500 to drive this cabinet and they are made for each other. Feature: Reccessed handles. Castors would be appreciated as this baby weighs in at around 85 lbs. The grill cover is a nice touch and offers protection to the aluminum coned speakers. Ease of Use: Like I mentioned earlier, I am powering this cab with a Hartke HA3500. It takes some time to dial the tone I am looking for. But overall, its not brain surgery. Quality: I feel this cabinet will last for years. The construction feels really solid. No rattles or loose fittings. UPS delivered it and although the box was a bit scarred up, the cabinet was left in immaculate condition. Roadworthy? Without a doubt. No need for a backup cabinet. I feel that this cab is very dependable. Negative comments on the worst aspects. I oredered this cabinet because I wanted one and I am not second guessing my decision to purchase it in the least. Value: I compared prices on many similiar 410 cabinets. No one comes close to the price I received on this cabinet. Manufacturer Support: No need for service to this point. The Wow Factor: This cabinet is georgeous as far as cabinets go. Sex appeal? You bet. Overall: This is my current rig. I will partner it with the Hartke 115XL as soon as funds are available. No need to look at any other Bass cab. I have been playing Bass for many years and have played through many cabinets. Not all of them but quite a few. Hartke spells qulity IMO. If it were stolen I would replace it with another 410XL. The only draw back to this cab is its weight. I use a hand cart to move it from venue to venue. Castors will be on this soon. The sound and craftsmanship are second to none.

When you call, mention priority code 171K-H6FX. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976