When you call, mention priority code 160K-CL5Y

Rating and Reviews: Hohner Piedmont Blues Set

Feel the blues in seven keys -- G, A, Bb, C, D, E, or F -- with this set of Hohner diatonic harmonicas. You can really dig in by overblowing or bending.

"Worth while investment for the beginner" submitted October 10, 2008

Musical Background: Hobbyist Played Trumpet 8 years solid no down time
Music Style: Blues/Rock/Country
Sound: The tone quality is very good. it is not as loud as my blues harp which my wife likes. Feature: very nice case almost worth the $20 itself Ease of Use: I am learning but the Harmonicas are very easy to use. They make all of the right sounds Quality: The Materials are very cheap so we will see how they last they should last a long time if treated right. Sound is good but with the cheap materials will see how long the sound stays in them. Value: well worth Like I said early the cas is almost worth the $20 The Wow Factor: Pratical addition to learn on Overall: Until I can play good enough to make it with while to buy a set of Hohner Blues Harps. as well as a Chromatic
42 of 43 people (97.67%) found this review helpful. Did you?

Hohner Piedmont Blues Set Customer Review submitted June 30, 2008

By a customer from tds.net
Overall
Music Style: Gospel, C&W, rock'n'roll, etc.
Sound: The sound is decent, but probably not as loud as the higher end Hohner harmonicas. Feature: The materials are pretty cheap, but adequate. The case is really nice. Ease of Use: These harmonicas are just as playable as any other harmonicas. Quality: The quality is surpisingly high. For the price, this is a bargain! Manufacturer Support: Years ago, I sent some old harmonicas and I don't remember the details. They didn't ignore me.
32 of 34 people (94.12%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Amazing deal for the cost!!!!!" submitted May 6, 2010

Overall
Sound: the sound is not as loud to my 8$ dollar hohner pocket pal. Feature: The case these come in are amazing! Ease of Use: these harps are difficult to bend...(that could just be my lack of skill) Quality: You get what you pay for. its a cheap plastic cover but they still sound good. Now there not as good as a 20$ harp but their descent Value: this is the best product if you are just wanting to experiment with different keys of harmonicas. The is worth almost 15$ itself. great deal!! The Wow Factor: i love the black color of these. but i dont like that it is plastic Overall: I am only using this set in order to get a different idea on what different keys of harmonicas sound like so i can buy some nicer harmonicas in the keys that i like

"you should own this set" submitted April 21, 2012

By albert flores in corpus christi, TX
Musical Background: all my life
Music Style: all
Overall: i own several special 20's and golden melodies which are my favourites. but i also own the piedmont set. they are made of cheaper materials but put together well. they are not loud but accompany my guitar very well. short story...they have grown on me and i enjoy the feel of these harps. they make great affordable gifts too.my set is ab out 3 years old. i think it would be wise to keep a set of these around. i'm going to buy another set. the case is swell.

"Not for professional use" submitted October 12, 2012

By roland james in EAST ISLIP, NY
Overall
Musical Background: Playing Harp since early 90's, Sing and play harp in an original rock band, we play out often, we have been together 2.5 years
Overall: Honestly I received them as a gift, they have a funky oil smell to them, absolutely no blowing power, can barely bend a note, I think they are awful. I love the case, I replaced them all with my special ywentts and blues harps. Love Hohner though. Hey if one good harmonica is 50 - to 55.00, you could understand that these are not for the harmonica player who plays.

"This is a cheap harmonica set! Don't waste your money!" submitted February 10, 2011

Musical Background: 35 years playing Harmonica
Music Style: Blues,Country,Rock and any other music
Sound: This is the worst product I have ever purchased with the Hohner name on it.Very cheaply made.The sound quality verys from hole to hole and in some cases they are out of tune.Very low sound quality in all 7 harmonicas.If I Icould geT a refund on this item,I would!! Ease of Use: No sound quality at all.Very bad! Quality: JUNK!! Value: No way is this product is worth what i paid for it! Manufacturer Support: No The Wow Factor: Looks nice Overall: I will keep with the reai thing when it comes to purchasing harmonicas.Will never buy cheap harmonicas again!

When you call, mention priority code 160K-CL5Y. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976