When you call, mention priority code 143H-LHF6

Rating and Reviews: Guild D150L Lefty Guitar

Warm rosewood tone meets the smooth playability of a slim, satin-finish mahogany neck in the Guild D150L acoustic guitar.

Overall

"Excellent next step after beginner and beyond" submitted December 18, 2013

By Vic Soboleski in Meriden, CT
Overall
Musical Background: Learning electric and acoustic about 8 or 9 months of weekly lesson and self teaching
Music Style: Still finding it ,but listen to blues , rock, metal, almost all styles of lessons in the rock and blues vein
Ease of Use: The only slight issue , and it's just my inexperience I believe... Is the strings , though they sound perfect there's quite a ....for lack of a better term "rigidness" to em. In both slightly heavy and texture causing a bit of drag when sliding around the neck. New strings of your liking fixes this so why did I even mention it? Quality: Is made excellent, I would not know it was a Chinese guild if I didn't buy it and or look. Value: Absolutely worth it. Less than half the price of the USA version and excellent craftsmanship Manufacturer Support: Haven't dealt with em, zZounds is great . The Wow Factor: I think I actually said "wow" at every stage of unpacking it. Overall: At age 42 I started lesson , and now 43 still not a guitarist per se. But I know enough to say this guitar is almost impossible to let you down. Starting with the look/finish it's an instrument of beauty. Being the Chinese version and at a very reduced priced (more on that later) I expected if there was gonna be an issue it would be in the finish.i was wrong, mine had no flaws that I could find anywhere. Then the neck, it's natural with no gloss finish whatsoever . At first I didn't notice and assumed was just a matte finish . There's no stickiness and your hand moves freely up and down the neck effortlessly for long periods of time. It came well setup , aside from string height a bit high (nothing crazy) it was intonated perfectly and after a slight tuning was ready to go and stays in tune very well. The tuners feel nice and "tight" in a good way. I don't feel as the slightest bump will allow them to spin me out of tune. For as beautifully sublime as it looks the sounds is what's important. Which I'm not sure I qualify to make a well informed opinion on. I will say before it I had bought a lower middle range fender which sounded very good and this is noticeably richer in tones . There's nothing in the guitar IMO that fell short. With the icing on the cake being an excellent hard case and zZounds price match/ beating the competition with the play as you pay plan . I got the guild on my guitar teachers recommendation and I'm not disappointed.

When you call, mention priority code 143H-LHF6. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976