When you call, mention priority code 173X-ZB8X

Rating and Reviews: Fender Nashville Tele

This maple-necked Tele comes hot-rodded with two Tex-Mex Tele pickups, a Tex-Mex Strat pickup, and 5-way switching for the tonal flexibility Nashville needs.

"New favorite tele" submitted March 8, 2013

By Ian B in Spring Valley, CA
Musical Background: Played guitar for 15 years
Music Style: Punk, Alternative, Rock/Roll, Blues
Sound: That mid pickup really broadens the horizons of this guitar, Feature: This may be the first guitar i have that i most likely wont touch the pick ups. The stock pups sound fantastic. Ease of Use: What stuck out most for me was the neck. Incredibly playable. I first played one of these at Guitar Denter and it blew my mind how comfortable the neck was. hardly needed a setup. Quality: MIM teles have always impressed me. They do a great job south of the border. Value: The price tag on this thing is awesome for what it is. Manufacturer Support: Never really dealt with fender on that level how ever I will take this time to say if you see something at Guitar Center, its good to try it out but wait till you get home and order it from zzounds. The payment plan is an awesome idea and every time i have ordered from them it has literally arrived the next day with ground shipping (southern california). The Wow Factor: The neck was really the selling point for me as well as the honey blonde finish. Eventually I got kind of bored with telecasters and moved on to offsets like jazzmasters etc. but this one really sets itself apart in all categories, looks, sounds, action, everything. Overall: Just awesome.

"Love it!"

Overall
Music Style: funk, jazz, rock, blues
Sound: Very versatile! Everything from metal, to jazz to funk, sound great on this guitar. Feature: I like everything about this guitar. Not too heavy and very slim. Once I swapped out the strings, I liked even more! Quality: The guitar was in excellent condition when I bought it from zzounds.com. No obvious flaws and was packaged well. Value: I've owned 5 other guitars, ranging from Ibanez's to Fender's and the telecaster by far, is the one of the my favorites! Manufacturer Support: Never had to deal w/Fender. The Wow Factor: How can you not fall in love with the sunburst color? ; ) Overall: I hope to keep this one for a long time and if it were stolen, then I'd would most definitely replace it.

"Zzounds has been a great experience" submitted December 7, 2014

By Mark P in Minneapolis , MN
Musical Background: Playing for 30 years - not professionally
Music Style: Rock, blues and country
Overall: I ordered a Mexican Tele and was concerned after reading some reviews. This company is legitimate and cares about customer satisfaction more than most. Don't concern yourself with negative reviews because no one is perfect and no one can make everyone happy. Zzounds is a customer focussed company based upon my experience with them. This Tele packs a great punch and plays as well as any of my American guitars. The main difference is can see is with the neck markers. They are black instead of nice inlays. This does not make a bit of difference other than the looks. I am really impressed with this. In my opinion, this was a great buy.

"Holy Smoke!! What a HOT Tele!!!!" submitted December 16, 2008

Overall
Musical Background: a part-time professional musician
Music Style: Blues, rock and a little country. Mostly blues.
Sound: This Tele has superb tone. You get a nice over=-driven bite on switch positions 2 through 5, with switch position number 1 purespanky Tele classic tone. Feature: For what I play (blues, country and rock), it has everything it needs. Ease of Use: This guitar is flexible enough to offer up any variety of tones one needs. I urge you to play this through a Fender amp. It's tonally pure. Quality: Top quality. As much bad mouthing as MIMs have received in the past, tghis Tele is as competitive with anything made b Fender in tghe USA. It's solid. The neck is excellent. I paly with very low action and there's never string buzz when I'm banging away on it. Value: Considering what you're getting in this guitar, I'd have paid more. It's a real bargain. I've beenm playinmg feneder productas for over 3o0 years and have owned several USA made Teles and this, by far. is the best one I've ever owned. Manufacturer Support: Fender has always been accesible to me. I've never had a time with Fender (or Gibson, for that matter) when they failed to respond to questions or concerns raisd by any of their products. The Wow Factor: It looks and feels real good when you're "wearing" it. Overall: I will buy another one if I ever wear this one out.

"go on ahead, get it" submitted August 8, 2014

By Cal V in kinde, MI
Overall
Musical Background: i've been playing for about 11 years, was into metal and that matured into country and blues..
Music Style: ''shredding'' or at least attempting.
Overall: i was iffy at first, kind of taking a gamble if i'd like it or not..but this thing feels and plays excellent!.although when i plugged it in, it seemed a bit weak..but that just encourages me to open up and play loud! so thats a good thing ;) ..i wanted a tele for the vintage look and feel, but for the pricing and comparing it had to be the nashville, so i was wondering if the middle pickup would be a bother..but with the way this thing is in person its the least of my worries..i usually never care nor take the time to reveiw something once its mine but i just have to on this...its one of those keepers to age to perfection!

"Fun for a reasonable price." submitted March 31, 2009

By a customer from bignetnorth.net
Music Style: Fold and Rock
Sound: I'm mostly an acoustic player, this Tele is the only electric I own. It does it all. I play it through a mid 60's Gibson amp and - surfs up. Feature: It has everything I need - I do like the maple fingerboard over the rosewood - it seems faster. Ease of Use: Very playable - after playing the acoustics, it nice to give the fingers a rest - so to speak. Quality: First rate. Value: Dollar for dollar, it's one of the best buts out there. Manufacturer Support: Never needed it. The Wow Factor: It's a Tele - do I need to say more? Overall: It does everything I need. A number of friends use it for gigs, it's just plain fun to play.

"The Nashville's Are Awesome,Mine Was A Fluke" submitted January 6, 2011

Musical Background: Retired Professional Musician
Music Style: Classic Rock/Modern Country
Sound: In general, I love the Nashville model of Telecaster. That is why I made this purchase. The [articular model I purchased was quite frankly, a dud! I know this is not the norm with Fender products but in my case, the guitar was unplayable. I took to a professional guitar dealer/repair store for a general set-up thinking that would straighten out whatever was causing the issues. The Nashville would not tune. It also had a strange "alien sounding" buzz in the high "E" string. The guitar tech did a full set-up and was unable to remove the issue without physically altering the guitar so, I decided instead to just return it so as not void my warranty. Again, mine was an unusual and rare situation. Normally the Fender Nashville Deluxe Series guitar is an awesome instrument, mine was simply a flawed unit. Feature: The Nashville doesn't come with whole lot of accessories. The manual, hang-tags, and Allen wrenches for adjusting the bridge and neck are pretty much it. Oh, I almost forgot! It comes with a decent gig-bag though, I would recommend replacing it with a hard-shell case. The smaller Allen wrench for adjusting the bridge was not the correct size. Ease of Use: Again, I only give the Nashville I received a low rating in this department because of the experience I had with this particular guitar. I recommend the Nashville very highly! Mine was the exception, not the rule!! Quality: My Nashville was a Blemished model so I was not expecting perfection but, mine was in such a poor cosmetic condition that it should probably not have been sold! The finish was cracked on the entire guitar and it was so bad on the back of the guitar, that the clear-coat was beginning to peel off! I paid a reduced price but, not reduced enough for what was wrong with it, in my opinion. Value: My particular guitar was not worth what the price tag read. A normal Nashville is worth every penny, my Nashville was not. Manufacturer Support: The staff at zZounds was pretty good to me. I made several calls to support and they were always patient with me. I think zZounds support is pretty darn good! The Wow Factor: A Nashville is a Telecaster so to me, it is very sexy!! I love Telecasters in all versions and to me, a Tele is one hot axe! Overall: Unfortunately I was 100% dissatisfied with my guitar. But please, do not judge the Fender Nashville Telecaster by my experience. I am a die-hard fan of the Nashville and will always own one. I highly recommend it to anyone.

"I love this guitar" submitted November 21, 2014

By David L in Nashville, TN
Musical Background: Semi-professional
Overall: it sounds amazing, plays smoothly and works for everything from ambient to country twang.

""great guitar for any money"" submitted January 18, 2006

By a customer from netzero.com
Musical Background: intermediate experience
Music Style: country, southern rock
Sound: Great sound Feature: Typical excellent Fender features Quality: beautiful finish and maple fingerboard is beautiful Value: great value for the $ Manufacturer Support: not had any contact with support The Wow Factor: yes I have it

Fender Nashville Tele Customer Review submitted July 2, 2004

Music Style: Rock, metal, jazz, almoust everything
Sound: Its a very fat and warm sound. Simply the best The Wow Factor: The colors on my guitar is a bit doll, but i like them. (black/red wood)

"Dependable unit." submitted June 4, 2003

By a customer from cityscape.net
Music Style: country,Classic Rock and Gospel
Sound: Great tone. Quality: I,ve been playing mine 3 years and at least 2 or 3 times a week and I have never done anything but put strings on it. Value: It is well worth the money. Overall: I'm searching now to supplement. I like the sound and feel the most. The thing I least like about it are the open top tuners.

When you call, mention priority code 173X-ZB8X. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976