When you call, mention priority code 176Z-NNZL

Rating and Reviews: Fender Frontman 25R Amp

The Fender Frontman 25R offers a 3-band EQ, headphone jack, and aux input for easy practicing. The Frontman 25R also features vintage blackface aesthetics.

"Bravo to Fender for making such a striking product" submitted January 24, 2005

By a customer from adelphia.net
Musical Background: active musician/hobbyist
Music Style: jazz, rock, whatever I feel like playing
Sound: This thing definitely has that Fender sound to it. Cleans are great, and the overdrive has that signature "feel" about it. As with all solid states, however, it of course starts getting fizzy when you turn it up, but this thing is so much louder than many comparable amps I've used I don't think the extra volume is necessary. The overdrive gets pretty muddy with the gain up past about 7 or 8, but it's still not bad. Oberall this amp has a great sound to it. The spring reerb sounds very... er, spring reverb-y. Some will like it, some won't, its just the way the sound is. Feature: 2 channels (clean/OD), real spring reverb unit, 3 band EQ, separate volume for each channel, CD input (RCA jacks), headphone out. The speaker is a 10", which I think really adds to the value, because you can get some seriously loud sounds out of it without getting fuzzy. Oh, and it has an input jack, naturally :) Quality: This thing is built like a tank, and all the components are good quality. Nothing feels flimsy and everything seems to be pretty solid. Value: For the relatively small choice in this price range, this thing is definitely worth it. If you can't afford anything bigger but don't want anything smaller (and/or quieter!) this is it. Manufacturer Support: Haven't had to deal with them. The Wow Factor: This thing looks nice, modeled after a classic Blackface. The grillcloth is nice and shiny--it's got that silver Fender look to it, and of course the nameplate is beautiful... Chrome and metal through and through. Overall: This thing is a great value, and I recommend it for someone shopping in the price range. It's got the tone that is typical of Fender amps but it doesn't have that huge pricetag that much of that tone is accredited to... Bravo Fender.
58 of 60 people (96.67%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"THE BEST PRACTICE AMP EVER!!!!!" submitted November 2, 2007

By GuitaristR2
Music Style: Rock/ Metal
Sound: I love it, even though ive only been playin for 2 years with not much experience, i love this amp. the clean tones are awesome, though myabe a little more distortion for metal lovers? but over the best 25 watt amp ive ever played Feature: i loved it, though the imput to the amp isnt that good, i tried to plug it into my kareoke machine(for microphones) and a huge wall of sound came out, even at 2 volume Ease of Use: oh man, its easy alright, just turn the knobs! Quality: its the best practice amp you can get, i highly reccommend it Manufacturer Support: never had any service, this mp is the bomb The Wow Factor: it doesnt look that great for a 25 watt amp, but it is Overall: ive been playin with it for a year, and the only reason i would want another was for more tone options, but im still gonna use it becasue its the best practice amp ever
51 of 53 people (96.23%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Fender Frontman 25R" submitted May 12, 2012

By Klint A in Oceanside, CA
Overall
Musical Background: Playing for 6 years. Jam with friends until end of enlistement and then play professionally. Guitar drums and bass.
Music Style: Rock, Blues, Heavy Metal, Alternative, Acoustic.
Overall: Well lets see here. For starters its a solid state amp. A damn good one at that. It has an amazing clean channel. The distortion is a little thin but hey its a Fender. It wasnt designed for metal. Just turn your Bass and Mids up a tad to give it that crunch. Its got the clean volume, Gain and master for the O/D channel. Bass/Mid/Treble EQ settings. And standard spring Reverb. Not too much to mess up there but enough to give you some pretty sick sound combos. 1 Guitar input. Aux input to play along to music. A footswitch jack and a headphone jack. Pretty simple setup.

"Best Lil amp for the price!" submitted December 9, 2004

Music Style: Country, Rock, Blues
Sound: Best sounding 25w amp I have heard.I am very pleased with this product.Plenty of volume, and the reverb is great.Has a lot of the classic looks and sound, and will thump on channel 2. Quality: Very well made, worthy of the name plate! Manufacturer Support: Never had to deal with them. Overall: I'll always have this one, great for the house or small jams.

"Great for a gig like a school." submitted August 9, 2004

Music Style: classic rock
Sound: The Frontman 25R is the best amp money can buy for 140 bucks. When I have the volume set on two, on both my guitar and amp, and play the low E string you can hear it all the way upstairs. The only thing wrong is when I hook up my CD player it will make a very loud bleep when I switch tracks. But I doubt all CD players make that noise you can also hook the amp to a computer, If you want to listen to music from a comp. its great to play along with. It definatly can play over drums. My friend has a 500 dollar marshall, but surley this amp can play just as loud and smooth. You should definatly by this amp and you will have some extra spending money to buy that guitar you always wanted. By the way this amp warms up within atleast one second. Feature: many features. To bad it didnt come with a footswitch. Quality: Very solid. Value: This amp is worth more money than what I paid. "the only amp for the price." Manufacturer Support: One of the best companys. The Wow Factor: Great vintage design. Overall: Super amp I buy another.

"Best clean sounding amp in this price range and above!" submitted October 9, 2006

Music Style: Contemporary Christian
Sound: I love this amp! I bought 2 of them! It has the best clean sound of ANY amp I've played. The only thing I wish Fender would have done was to put a 12" speaker in this thing. Other than that I would not change a thing!!! I mic this amp at church and the sound man loves it! Value: This amp sells for about $139.oo anywhere. It's a great deal, BUY ONE!!

"Sounds great with a Telecaster" submitted September 7, 2008

Musical Background: Amature
Music Style: Rock, Blues, Surf, Punk
Sound: Sounds great with my MIM Standard Tele. Gain channel gets good distortion with very little hum from the factory single coil pickups. I don't use the clean channel much, but it sounds very good. Reverb sounds good. Louder than I'll ever need for a practice amp. Sounds good with a wireless Karaoke mike too. Feature: 10 inch speaker sounds better than most practice amps with 6 or 8 inch speakers. That was a big selling point for me. Sounds ok as a bass practice amp too. The reverb is what sold me on this amp. You won't find reverb on many amps for this price. 3 band EQ is better than most amps with a single Tone knob. Gain channel sounds great. I wish it had separate clean and gain input jacks. Ease of Use: Very simple and easy to use. Not too heavy to lug around either. Quality: For the money, I'd say the quality is great. It looks like it will take a licking and keep on ticking. I've had it for a month and no problems. Value: This amp blows away most other practice amps under $100. If you play a Strat or Tele, this amp is a good choice. Good for rock and blues, but maybe not for metal. Manufacturer Support: Never had to use it for the amp, but email support for my Tele seems pretty good. They usually answer my emails within 2 days. The Wow Factor: I couldn't afford the Frontman 212R, so this amp looked like a less expensive alternative. It looks good, but I think I'd like a black grill cloth better. Distortion and reverb are good features, but no digital features. Overall: I'll probably keep this amp until it dies. I expect it will last for years. It's a great amp for home or garage band use. I see no need to replace it, except to get another amp with more power for gigs. Also I might get a separate amp for my bass. For more features, I'll just get some stomp box pedals. If it was lost or stolen, I'd probably get another one, unless I had enough money for the Frontman 212R.

"best value for a really sweet amp!!!!" submitted April 1, 2005

Overall
Musical Background: active guitarist (practice at least 2 hours a day)
Music Style: hard rock, classic rock, metal
Sound: well the thing is pretty dang loud...it doesnt come packed with features but thats cool because its easy to use...and at 2 on volume its practically blasting..would have been nice if it had a footswith but im gonna use pedals with it so no biggie. as i said its very loud, and i love that because i look for an amp with volume, not "an old time, vintage tube amp 10 watts...2000 dollars". Feature: nice reverb...like i said thats the only real feature that comes built in. so if your all technical and you like to shape with your amp and dont own stompboxes or pedals maybe you should look into a higher priced fender or a line 6. but the knobs are big, easy to control and easy to reach. i like the auxillary input thing so you can hook it up with bigger systems onstage. very sturdy and very well built. the overdrive is nice, but i reccomend getting a footswitch if you are going to use it becuase its not exactly easy to access while onstage. but otherwise great. Quality: ohh yes. very well built. my only concern is the fabric covering the speaker in the front is a bit loose and im afriad it will rip. but i dont own it yet. the amp is rock steady though... very tough and not like a marshall (you know, polishing it every night kind of thing). this amp is for someone who doesnt care too much about looks(even thought the fender plate in front is really cool in real life). i havent heard its loudest but the sound is good and warm. the speaker simply blasts(in a good way). Value: boy howdy look at that price man! its the best value for an amp out there. very affordable especially for people my age(teenagers you know) cos were too lazy to get jobs of our own. ill probably have to sell all my games and ill be giving guitar lessons for months but for this its worth it. Manufacturer Support: havent had to deal with fender yet The Wow Factor: i want it sooo bad dude! i cant wait to bring it home and blast the windows out!!! Overall: yeah go try it out dude!!! its an awesome value and it doesnt take too long to save for(leaves more money for a sweet guitar) very loud and deals great with tone

"Can't believe that I waited this long to get one of these... so many wasted hours..." submitted December 16, 2003

Overall
Music Style: Early 90's rock ala Stone Temple Pilots, Pearl Jam, and lots of 60's-70's rock
Sound: I'm in love with this thing. It's my first amp other than really little practice amps or running my guitar through my computer... I can't believe I waited so long to buy one of these, it's just wonderful... and plenty loud, too (I should note that I've heard others complain that it sound really bad with the volume above 5 or so, but I normally play with the volume at about 1.5 or so, which makes my windows rattle pretty badly) Feature: Reverb sounds GREAT! The drive channel isn't too bad, but if you're looking for a nice distortion sound then you'll probably be smart to just use an effects pedal (but the drive should be fine for most types of un-aggressive rock distortion) Quality: Haven't had it for a really long time yet but so far it's been rock steady after been kicked around and beat up pretty often, and it comes with a 5 year warranty too Value: Very cheap, and very great sound. Good enough for small gigs yet cheaper than many practice amps Manufacturer Support: Haven't had to deal with them yet The Wow Factor: Real cool lookin' the fender badge on the front is alot cooler in real life than it looks in pictures too Overall: I love it! My friends are jealous with their little squire 15's...

"Good practice amp." submitted May 18, 2005

By a customer from backpacker.com
Musical Background: Hooby, have played in a few bands
Music Style: Rock/Alternative/Metal
Sound: For an inexpensive amp, it has impressive sound tone and reverb. Though at times it can be a bit "twangy" in the treble range. The drive channel can produce a very nice effect if adjusted correctly. Feature: Bare bones small amp, but great for the money. Not a performance amp, but serves its purpose for practice. Quality: I haven't had it for long so I can't say that it lasts a long time. It appears to be well built. Value: Good deal for a Fender practice amp. Manufacturer Support: Haven't needed anything, but it's a Fender so I imagine the support would be good. The Wow Factor: I own it and use it. Overall: Does what it needs to do. I plug my guitar in and sound comes out when I play. Like I said, not for performance, but good for around the house.

"Upgrade The Stock Speaker On The Current Models !" submitted November 26, 2012

By Jeff Osgood in Woonsocket, RI
Musical Background: Pro Musician
Music Style: Classic Rock & Blues
Overall: I used to have the old, mid 90's version which was known as the Frontman revrerb but ended up selling that a couple of years ago. Last week, I ended up buying one of these ,seeing that the price was only $99.99 and when I got it home, I wasn't that happy with it. It seems that the sound would break up at higher volumes, not to mention that the gain sounded like crap. So I went out and bought a Eminence Rajun Cajun 10" Speaker for it. As soon as I installed it, the difference in both sound and volume was very noticeable. The sound of this amp is now crystal clear and does not get muddy at high volumes at all. The Reverb rings out and is very overwhelming , so I only have it at between 1-2 tops ! The clean on this, especially with the Eminence speaker in it, really does have that classic Fender sound to it. The gain now ,is very pronounced and has a very Bluesy feel to it, which is very suitable for both Classic Rock and especially Blues. What is suppossed to be a 25 watt combo, now sounds more like a 50 watt amp with the addition of the new speaker in it. IMO, Fender should make the Eminence Rajun Cajun 10" Speakers a mandatory part of these Frontman 25R combos. Even if they have to raise the price a bit, I guarantee they'll sell like hotcakes.

"Great Little Amp!" submitted May 14, 2010

Music Style: Heavy Metal,Rock&Roll&Blues
Sound: Wow this amp realy sounds good,i put next to my friends 1/2 stack Marshall turned them both on and let our kids play through them and the fender held up great! Feature: Just reverb But the reverb sounds great! Ease of Use: Just plug in and play,Great sound!!! Quality: I'm surprized...Great Quality for a solid state sounds really Good Value: This amp is Great for any size gig or just playing in your room Manufacturer Support: Don't need it! The Wow Factor: I Got it! Overall: This amp is built really well. I Take care of my equipment it will last a long time! at the price i got it for,if something were to happen to it i would buy another one!

"BUY IT NOW!!!!" submitted December 26, 2009

Overall
Sound: the sound of this amp is great.it is so clean and it can be mean. it is loud for a small amp with a 10 in speaker. the over drive is ok. if you want some good drive with this amp then put a ibanez ts9 tube screamer in front of it. it well blown you a way. put the three EQS on 5 and get that srv sound. it is great!!! and dail your tube scremer on 9 12 2 it will rock! it is a good practice amp. for the money you can not beat it. Feature: all you need. Ease of Use: it has a good EQ just put all three on five. Quality: it looks good. just like the 70s... Value: this amp should be around $200.00. and that would be a buy! Manufacturer Support: i bet it is a ten. The Wow Factor: a real nice amp. buy it now. and start jaming.. Overall: this amp well last for ever. it is a fender..

"Fender Frontman 25R" submitted June 7, 2012

By Glenn C in Fort Washington, MD
Overall
Musical Background: Played basic country music in local baqnds for over 60 years.
Music Style: Basic Country
Overall: Small, compact and not too heavy. Has all I need for small venues (church; nursing homes). I'm 77 years old and this amp fit me perfectly. Plenty of power with a drive and normal channel. Also has inputs for recording/earphones and auxilliary devices.

Fender Frontman 25R Amp Customer Review submitted December 6, 2004

Overall
Sound: the fender frontman amp is the best amp ive ever used well besides those 3000$$ ones ive tried but this one is under 200$$ and its a sh** load bang for the buck so if you need a cheap amp buy it Feature: the best features are the fact that i can hook it up to my sony stereo so i can hear it through my stereo 2 so its really kool Quality: this thing is indestructable it fell out the back of my friends truck at like 45mph and it didnt break i think one of the knobs fell off but didnt break i was stunned

"Limted use" submitted February 22, 2010

By a customer from runbox.com
Musical Background: Amateur musician
Music Style: Rock, Pop, metal, latin
Sound: The Clean channel is good, however, it is easily overpowered by any guitar with or without an effects pedal. I could not set the volume knob above 6 without getting distortion. This leaves you with very little clean volume good for practicing at home, but nothing more. The distortion channel is a standard goo one. At least better than Peavey Rage 258 (for my own test) Feature: It does not has an direct output, or emulated speaker out, our FX loop so its functions are limited. Probably the only nice feature is the 3-band EQ and the footswitch (sold separetly) Ease of Use: Few knobs and buttons easy to use. But if you are picky with the clean sound as me, is going to take you a while to set the sound as you like. Quality: No problems in this area, except maybe the so senstive input. Value: I believe that for this price tag, you could at least have FX loop. Manufacturer Support: I didn't get any responses from Fender, I got good responses from people at the Forums however. The Wow Factor: My low grade here is because I need something that can handle better the cleans and output some higher sound, also I need something either has FX loop or Direct Out. This amp would shut down the main speaker if anything is connected to the headphones output Overall: In General, this amp will fit most users, specially newbies, despite my evaluation, I do recommend this amp for hobbiest, newcomers and people that do not wish to have powerful sound output.

"Great Little Amp" submitted November 29, 2012

By S B in logan, OH
Musical Background: 37 Years
Music Style: Rock, Country, Surf, Blues
Overall: This is a great little amp. The reverb is outstanding. You can get plenty of decent tone out of this amp if you work with it and try.

"The crisp Sound" submitted March 18, 2014

Overall
Overall: this amp was one of only amps that gives you that crisp feeling. I've only been playing the guitar for while, but this amp is both affordable and worth it. this amp doesn't have the best distortion. WARNING this amp gets LOUD:-)

Fender Frontman 25R Amp Customer Review submitted April 5, 2011

Music Style: Rock-Classic
Sound: I have owned many amps in 53 years. Many were expensive and some not but the Fender Frontman 25R is by far the best practice amp ever. It truly has the sound of its larger counterparts with a fraction of the cost. Sure it gets a bit muddy at 8 or 9 and ya the overdrive is a bit distorted after 7 but thats what larger amps are for. This little guy will be with me for a long time. Thanks again Fender-Good Job

"It's good, average, ok" submitted November 22, 2007

Overall
Sound: The sound is pretty good, clean or distortion. However, it has some trouble with higher frequencies. Also buzzing is common. Sometimes it is soft, other times it is loud and very annoying. Feature: I'm not really into many features so this has MOSTLY what I needed. Ease of Use: It was easy to find the sound I wanted cause there weren't a million switches and they were very simple. Quality: It's made well, solid as a rock. The Wow Factor: Looks pretty nice compared to others. Amplifiers don't exactly look good in my opinion but this aint bad. Overall: This is pretty average, not really good but not bad either. I recommend this for beginners. I bought this as a beginner and lasted a few years but then went on to search for a new amp.

Fender Frontman 25R Amp Customer Review submitted June 18, 2011

Musical Background: Active Musican
Music Style: Celtic, Rock N Roll
Sound: Mainly I just want to recommend replacing the speaker like others have suggested. The original speaker was weak sounding and shockingly light when I pulled it out. The Ragin' Cajun I added gave it significantly better tone. I find the reverb and overdrive very usable. This is a fantastic practice amp. I also gig with it at small venues. Highly recommended amp.

"Don't expect much and you might be pleasantly surprised." submitted March 19, 2004

Music Style: Rock, Jazz, Funk, Blues,
Sound: Very clean on the high end, ok for home use. It has a hard time handling lower frequencies, bass buzz is common. Doesn't sound good at all through my effects processor. This amp works great for my acoustic electric, just can't handle the hot pickups on my solid body. Feature: Adequate for what it is. Quality: Well-made for the money. Speaker screen seems to be the source of some peripheal noise. Value: I suppose for the price, it's not a bad little amp, just don't expect a whole lot out of it. Manufacturer Support: I orignally thought the bass buzz was a speaker problem and contacted Fender directly. They were happy to send me a new speaker but the problem has persisted. Further communication has led them to believe I am playing it too loud (just what you want to hear from your amp manufacturer). Overall: Don't expect much and you might be pleasantly surprised. It works well with an acoustic electric and fingerpicking. Not at all suited for a solid body and heavy playing. I upgraded to an older 100w Crate, which has only appeased me until I can afford a tube amp.

"very amazingly sexy" submitted September 15, 2006

Music Style: alternative/rock/metal
Sound: really good sound was able to clearly hear itduring my band practice and it was only on 3 Feature: never really tried the eqs but was overall impressed Ease of Use: overall it was easy to use Quality: worth every dollar you spend Value: get what you pay for Manufacturer Support: never had to use

"good" submitted February 22, 2006

Musical Background: in a band
Sound: Very good, but not as good as my marshall, i guess it isnt fair to compair the two becouase of the 300 doller price diffrence! Feature: The reverb is awsome. i would have liked to see more digital effects. Ease of Use: It is so easy and straight forward, just plugit in and play, u dont even have to mess with the eq to make it sound good Quality: ive had it a year and nothings broken yet!!!! Value: its cheap , but sounds great Manufacturer Support: ive Never had to deal with it The Wow Factor: pretty good , i guess Overall: a good amp with few flaws, great for beginers not so great for seasoned guitarist.

"Great amp for the money!" submitted June 23, 2004

Music Style: Rock, Blues
Sound: Given that this is a relatively small, inexpensive amp, the sound is very good. Getting a 10" speaker at this price is part of it. The disortion of the overdrive channel sounds pretty good, at least as long is the gain is held to modest levels. The reverb sounds natural as well. Feature: Good enough for the price. At this price, I'd rather have 25 W, a 10 in. speaker and no effects, than a 15 W, 8 in. amp with a bunch of DSP effects. Would have liked to have a volume adjust for the CD/line input. Quality: very well made, especially for the price. Metal corner caps, solid cabinet, heavy (28 lbs.). Value: I got a very good deal on this, well below the $139 price that is on most web sites. Manufacturer Support: No experience yet. Fender support is supposedly very good. The Wow Factor: This amp and small Marshall amps have the most visual appeal to me. I looked at a small Vox, which is a bit too retro (in appearance). Crate amps don't have a vintage look. Overall: I was also tempted by the more expensive Fender Champion 30W amp, with its built-in DSP effects, but for the money difference it makes more sense to buy a separate effects box ($50 or $60) that will have more features, built-in tuner, amp models, etc.

Fender Frontman 25R Amp Customer Review submitted December 17, 2006

By a customer from Gmail.com
Overall
Musical Background: lead guitarist for metal band
Music Style: rock, metal
Sound: This amp sounds great, i use to have one and am getting another one because they're good amps. its not perfect for metal, however when they designed it, I dont think thats what they were going for. Good, solid amp. Feature: Mine came with a dual button footswitch, i dont know if that is still included. The best thing about this amp is they didnt overload it with DSP and ruin the quality. I bought a crate half stack because the price was right...dont get me wrong but the effects were corny and not really adjustable. Ease of Use: Anyone can use this amp..plug and play honestly. Value: If you are a beginner this is great, as is the 15r, dont get cheap and get the 15g because the extra 20 bucks you get reverb which is a key factor for good sound.

"One of the Best Practice Amps you can Buy" submitted December 12, 2012

By Chris Downing in Chippenham, NA
Musical Background: Pro teacher / player
Music Style: Rock, Blues, Jazzy stuff, Celtic and Bluegrass acoustic, 1930's mood stuff.
Overall: There's a lot of enthusiam for modelling amps nowadays and you can ceratinly buy a lot in the $100 zone. This amp doesn't do models, doesn't do high gain distortion well, doesn't sound like a Marshall, and it isn't a tiny amp. It has one great sound that works for Electric or acoustic guitars and out guns most modelling amps with that one capability. The reverb sounds great. And there is ample volume to keep up with drums in a reheasal or small venue gig. Preatty much a one trick pony - but t does the Fender clean thing very well - so if you want a practice amp that doesn't get on yer nerves, well this is it. The only other amp I know like this is the Orange Crush 20 that's also another one sound amp - but the Orange is mre honky, blues tone. So - acoustic, electric cleans for jazz and back ending pedals - the Frontman 25R. For more bluesy, rock stuff - The Organge Crush 20.

"Fender Bender" submitted January 3, 2011

Music Style: Jazz, Blues
Sound: The purpose of the purchase was for a small venue and I didn't want to drag the VT-40 tube amp out of the studio. The challenge with the amp was the bass knob fell off before the amp was removed from the box. It will not stay on and the pot was loose (unable to secure). The situation created major static. Therefore, I returned to seller for a replacement. Fender always has a great sound, no matter what wattage you choose....it's a great complement to any Fender guitar. ZZound staff is very professional and they were extremely helpful in expediting the return. Feature: Reverb and Boost. Did not purchase because of either. Ease of Use: The equipment was not purchased for any of these reasons. It was a convenience issue. Quality: Loose bass knob and pot. Fender has always been a great manufacturer. This was a fluke situation. Didn't have a problem with the other 3 Fender amps. The Wow Factor: Aesthetically appealing and sturdy case. Overall: I will keep the replacement. It fills the bill. F

"THIS FRONTMAN 25R AMP IS PERFECT FOR PRACTICE OR HOME JAM SESSIONS. IT IS LIGHT, AND EASY TO CARRY, AND SET UP WITH MY OTHER EQU" submitted July 17, 2004

Overall
Music Style: CHET ATKINS STYLE FOR COUNTRY, GOSPEL, AND BLUE GRASS.
Sound: THIS FENDER "FRONTMAN" 25R IS VERY GOOD FOR HOME USE FOR PRACTICE, AND FOR PLAYING IN SMALL ROOMS. TO UP THE VOLUME FOR BIGGER HALLS THE SPEAKER DISTORTS. ALSO I SEE NO USE FOR THE GAIN AND DRIVE VOLUME IN THIS SMALL AMP. IT JUST DISTORTS THE SOUND FROM THE 10" SPEAKER. I ONLY USE IT FOR PRACTICE IN MY HOME, AND ALSO TO PLAY ALONG WITH MY CD'S AND TAPES. I CAN THEN RECORD THE SOUND OVER TO MY TAPE RECORDER, AND THEN PLAY IT BACK THRU THE AMP. I USE THE IBANEZ DELAY/ ECHO FOOT PEDDAL ALONG WITH THE VOLUME FOOT PEDDAL "QUICK LOK, THAT I ORDERED FROM ZZOUNDS. THE SOUNDS THAT I CAN GET FROM THIS AMP IS EXCELLENT. JUST WHAT I WANTED. IF I PLAY IN LARGE HALLS OR ROOMS, I HAVE A FENDER SUPER REVERB AMP WITH FOUR TEN INCH SPEAKERS AND USE THE FOOT PEDDALS FOR DIFFERENT SOUNDS. THIS FRONTMAN 25R IS JUST RIGHT FOR WHAT I WANTED IT FOR. Feature: THIS AMP DID NOT HAVE A COVER FOR IT. THE LEAST USEFULL FEATURE IN THIS AMP IS THE DRIVE CHANNEL. IT DISTORTS THE SPEAKER. Quality: THE FRONTMAN 25R AMP IS MADE VERY WELL. THIS AMP WOULD BE GOOD FOR PRACTICE ON THE ROAD, BUT NOT IN LARGE HALLS. Value: THIS PRODUCT IS WELL WORTH THE PRICE I PAID. Manufacturer Support: I HAVE NOT HAD TO HAVE REPAIRS TO MY FENDER SUPER REVERB AMP. HOWEVER I NEED TUBES FOR IT NOW. SOMETIMES IT ACTS UP AND YOU HAVE TO TAP ONE OF THE TUBES. The Wow Factor: IT IS A GOOD ADDITION TO MY OTHER EQUIPMENT. Overall: MY ANSWERS ABOVE TAKES CARE OF THIS QUESTION. IF IT WERE LOST, I WOULD REPLACE IT WITH THE VERY SAME AMP!!

"this amp is aight" submitted November 18, 2006

Overall
Sound: This is a good amp for distortion with the treble on 10 and the clean is great. The sound quality is great, this product gave me the sound i wanted distortion wise, not so much clean, my musical style is metal and it have me what i wanted, the distortion is by far better than clean, coming from a musician who plays just a little bit mof everything, this amp sounds good by itself, don't try to take it over drums though. This amp is not stageworthy, and i have not recorded with it, i am using a gibson les paul standard and it sounds great, if you want a good distortion sound put the reverb on 2 just about on 3, put the treble on 10, the middle on 10, and you can mess with the volume, usually have the master higher than the other volume. Feature: This doesn't include any accesories, other than a cable obviously. The most useful feature of this amp is the distortion, least useful would be clean, i wish this amp had more effects but if that's what your looking for i suggest going for a line 6 spider II or III. Ease of Use: it's easy to find your sound with this amp because there arn't many feautures, your not gonna need to even open the manual in this, it's very basic. Quality: This product was made farely well, it looks good. This product is unreliable, i've had it for about a year and it's completely breaking down, i can barely have it loud at all before it starts giving me the craziest feedback you'll ever hear. Value: this amp is aight Manufacturer Support: i didn't try contacting the company about any of the problems with this amp. The Wow Factor: it's a nice looking amp. Overall: this amp is good for nothing more than practice

"Cheap product, should be priced a lot lower." submitted November 9, 2007

By a customer from q.com
Music Style: Blues
Sound: Sounds OK but cant turn gain up pass 2,lots of humm, and whippy speaker can be over driven with to much volume. Feature: Features are only as good as the rest of this amps out put. Ease of Use: It is a straight forward amp. Quality: I just got it, and found damage to the grill, grill had broke loose and both top mounting screws were bent, the cause was bad constrution and lack of good packaging from the factory. Not sure why FENDER whould sign off on this product. Value: Most likly not buy a FENDER amp again. Low price,low quality. Manufacturer Support: Have not used it yet. Overall: Not sure how long i will keep and or use it at time.If i were to buy again, mostlikly would buy diffrent brand.

"Fender No1! Always has,always will be!" submitted June 27, 2007

Overall
Music Style: classic rock and blues
Sound: This without a doubt,the best sounding 25 watt solid state amp out there today.After all,it's a Fender,what did you expect? This monsteris LOUD people! You can definately play small club gigs with it. Feature: Mine is a older version that I bought used.It has the black metal grille on the speaker,and not the blackface treatment.Still looks great though. Ease of Use: This amp is wicked easy to get used to.You don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure this one out.It didn't take long to get the tone that I'm used to. Quality: Whoever had this before me,really took care of it.I couldn't find anything wrong with this amp at all.Very well made and solidly put together. Value: It was definately worth what I paid for it.I would pay more if I had to. Manufacturer Support: Feer s always great to deal with.No hassles at all. The Wow Factor: It just looks like a well made product that'll last many years. Overall: I bought this to bring to band practice so I wouldn't have to lug around my FM212R,which can get quite heavy.After hearing how loud it is,I,m going to use this for our smaller gigs also.

"Talk About a Bang For Your Buck" submitted September 30, 2006

Music Style: Classic Rock
Sound: The reverb is one of the best I ever heard. For an amp its size it volume really packs a punch. I put volume on 3 and it already shakes the house. The gain sounds good too. Feature: It has drive and reverb and and a 3 band equalizer Its not cramed full of features but for its quality what more do you need. Ease of Use: Its pretty simple and you can easily figure out how to get the sounds you want. Quality: Fender makes pretty well built products and so far it hasn't failed on me. Value: Woah only $140! For an amp this well made Id easily pay $300. I only paid $80 because I bought it used. I'd still say this amp is worth every penny and then some though. Manufacturer Support: Havent had to contact Fender yet. The Wow Factor: Very sexy. I like the cool silver Fender symbol. Overall: This is definatly the best amp i own. Of course there are better amps out there but not everyone has thousands of dollars. I think this amp is great for practicing and even taking to gigs.

When you call, mention priority code 176Z-NNZL. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976