When you call, mention priority code 13ZR-CGNP

Rating and Reviews: ESP Viper-10 Guitar

Ideal for the beginning shredder, this axe delivers incredible looks and sound at a low price. Its dual-horned agathis body comes loaded with two humbuckers.

Overall

"Great for beginning rockers that want to play hard. Great price too." submitted March 21, 2011

Music Style: ROCK!!!
Sound: Great Metallic and crunchy sound. So far it's been a really great guitar. The Viper is a bad@$$ piece to play with, excellent for what I play (Breaking Benjamin, Dope, Godsmack, Static-X). This is the first guitar I have purchased new and it is a good deal. I will definitely buy another before the year is up, plus strings! I have a high wattage amp hooked up with a distortion pedal and sounds amazing. Feature: Yes it did, although I purchased a separate accessories pack, but I got a ton for just forty bucks! I'm just now getting into all the different set ups as far as performing, so this is a great step forward for me. As far as built in features I'm not really sure what should be standard but the viper has everything I need. A whammy would be cool though =D Ease of Use: I'm using thicker strings on the bottom for now but may get them all around. Neck is solid and slides well. I did however change the guitar strap knob. It comes on the backside of the guitar instead of usually putting it on the tip of the body. It made for more difficult hand functions. I just got a 5 dollar one at the book store and it plays great! Wasn't hard and took not even 2 minutes with a power-drill. Quality: Feels like a very solid guitar. I'm not ballsy enough yet to ever throw a guitar so I will just say it feels good. The strings that came on it were obviously not in tune being shipped all over the US. I bought a specific set for them anyways. The finish is super sharp. A deep metallic cherry red makes it look more vicious than what I've seen by friends. No loose parts. Tuning heads seems very stable. I don't have to worry about a thing with this, it's a really good build for price. Value: For the price I haven't seen anything that would be a better deal for the type of guitar. It's not too high end but that's why I bought it, to start out with. Manufacturer Support: Haven't needed to use them. The Wow Factor: It's a pretty mean looking guitar. There are some wild body guitars but this one is more subtle in its approach to rock. It's pretty sick to play. Overall: If I got another guitar it would probably only be for a lower tuning than what I have now so I could play more songs. Baritones, in my opinion, already have a more prestigious style than standard guitars since the sounds they produce are much more deep. If I broke/Lost/Had It Stolen I may consider a more costly one to determine differences. I'm going to have this guitar for a long, long time.
16 of 19 people (84.21%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"ESP LTD Viper 10 Electric Guitar" submitted April 28, 2014

By Tony Medlin in Baton Rouge, LA
Overall
Musical Background: Since I was about 13, 49 years ago . . .
Music Style: rock, folk, country-rock, blues
Overall: I bought the Viper and it was the hottest little git for the money I've ever seen. Fat tone, simple, and a great set-up job (not expecting that). Sold it to a kid who wanted a "beater." That's got to be about the best beater you could ever want. You can't go wrong with this one as a starter ax for a kid.

When you call, mention priority code 13ZR-CGNP. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976