When you call, mention priority code 157R-MWMN

Rating and Reviews: ESP F-50 LTD Guitar

With outlandish looks, this guitar delivers a powerful sound at an affordable price. It features 24 jumbo frets and LH-100 humbucker pickups.

Overall

"Looks hot, sounds awesome with more frets than normal and a thin neck, also quite light, what more could you want?" submitted April 30, 2006

Overall
Musical Background: Amateur with intention to play pro.
Music Style: Metal, rock, grunge.
Sound: Can be used for mellow tones, but much more compatible with aggressive tones, sounds better live than recorded (although this may be due to my recording equipment rather than the guitar itself) Ecellent for solos and backing guitar pieces alike. Feature: With a tone and pickup selector on the guitar, many different sounds are available, the light weight allows the guitar to be played for long periods with ease and the 24 frets allow for more notes than many other guitars. Ease of Use: The thin neck allows for the chords to be played easily and slides are no problem. The only downside is that the body shape makes it difficult to reach the highest frets. Quality: The guitar seems to be very hard wearing (considering the abuse mine gets versus the very small damage to it) and is well made. Value: I believe it's definatley worth the money, it's a great guitar and very cheap. Manufacturer Support: The company helped me pick the guitar I wanted and threw in a deal with it, they also helped me pick out a hard wearing wah pedal. The Wow Factor: Looks very aggresive, an obvious metal guitar. Overall: I think that if (or when given my clumsy nature) my guitar needs replaced, I'll probably buy the same brand or maybe it's successor, for now I intend to simply rapair or buy upgrades for it.

"Perfection within a price your mother will love." submitted May 8, 2008

Musical Background: Beginner
Music Style: Metal
Sound: Awesome metal sound. One of the best sounds i've ever heard, and this thing is a cheap one. Feature: Hardly any features, but It's so nice, it doesn't need them, other than maybe a whammy bar. Ease of Use: It is absolutely great. It's my first guitar, and I don't think that it could be much better, other than maybe needing a wider neck. Quality: Very well made. Not much you can say other than on mine, the neck was a bit bowed, but they even gave you a little Allan wrench to fix that. Value: Pretty damn cheap. Not many guitar brands sell a guitar this high quality for that much. Manufacturer Support: I haven't need support, because even the neck problem only took like five minutes to get fixed. The Wow Factor: Wow, I was looking at a les paul, and i said that i like the shape to some degree, but i want some more... points. I saw this, and i fell apart, plus it was within my spending limit. Overall: I expect that this particular guitar will follow me forever. I will never let it go other than when i die. I may play other guitars, but this one will stay

ESP F-50 LTD Guitar Customer Review submitted October 31, 2007

Music Style: hardcore/hardcore/hardcore
Sound: very punchy tone and alot of nice distortion I dont even need to get a distorion pedal I can make this guitar squeal like a stuck piggy Feature: first off Id have to point out that the deal your getting for this gitfiddle is nice its a good starter ltd the shape takes some getting used to of course but look at it Ease of Use: like I stated earlier I didnt even need to use my distortion pedal for this thing and I have no problem pulling pinch harmonicks the neck is my favorite part xj frets make sweeping a dream its so easy and all the higher pitched frets are easily acess Quality: all in all this is a pretty solid gitfiddle the body is thick and everything is on place (well mine was atleast) and Ive never heard of an ltd wacking out on anybody Value: this guitar is atleast worth 325.00 but your getting a sweet deal with this one Manufacturer Support: I love ltd but I dont recommend buying an ltd for anything but metal/hardcore/hard rock the only thing thats ever happened to me that was bad with an ltd was that I got shocked in the middle of playing I was literally shocked by everything metal on the guitar but it stopped after i took a break but I was definitely reluctant to pick it up again hah The Wow Factor: this fiddle is crazy as hell nice shape but it takes time to get used to it ltd never fails when it comes to design Overall: all in all this gitfiddle is really nice definitely a good deal for only 200$ you should run out and pick it up no doubt its show worthy

"The perfect guitar for you metallers" submitted March 23, 2008

Musical Background: Active muscian
Music Style: Metal, Jazz, Vituoso guitaring
Sound: This guitar is a METAL guitar no doubt about it. It just has so much punch to it. I have 6 guitars including this one and it just sounds so beefy compared to the others. I'm not sayin its better but i do think it sounds better for Metal. It sounds real good clean but with the looks its got clean doesnt really suit it so i just pick up this bad boy when i wanna playin some flippin heavy metal. I have no issues with the sound of this guitar whatsoever. Feature: Not many features. Just a plain good guitar for the money. doesnt need any crazy features. Its fine as it is. Ease of Use: Its very easy to use. It has the biggest neck out of my collection but it feels just as comfortable. I have ernie balls not even slinky strings on it and it holds them nicely. Its quite a heavy guitar but its perfect for me and doesnt cause me any problems. Quality: This a solid well made guitar. This would be the bully in school. I've had it for about 5 years and it only has about 3 tiny marks on it. I've dropped it quite a few times but its just hard as nails. I'd definatley use it on the road. It hasnt let me down once in the whole 5 years i've had it. Value: My first guitar and what a price. I tried quite a few on the day i got and this was cheapest but it just sounded better than the others. Manufacturer Support: havent needed any The Wow Factor: The shape on this is amazing. The shape it what caught my eye. Its not to over the top its just right. Think BC rich but a bit more subtle. Black is the perfect colour for it. Overall: Just an amazing guitar to start off with. It my first guitar and i couldnt get read of it cos its what made me the guitarist i am today. If you wanna start playing metal and even if you do have a massive budget you gotta try this cos this is a flippin good guitar.
12 of 13 people (92.31%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Metal." submitted February 19, 2007

Music Style: shred, Speed Metal
Sound: Can get a really heavy sound. I keep it in a low-c-tuning. Sounds like fuggin thunder. Solos sound amazing. Feature: Lame that it only had one tone nob. Ease of Use: Really easy to get used to, great feeling neck. Only problem was getting the action rite. Quality: It can take a fuggin beating. Value: Works just as well as any guitar selling for twice the price. Manufacturer Support: Waranty The Wow Factor: Looks just completely bad ass. Overall: My new favorite guitar, i never put it down. Only Things i don't enjoy i s the weight, little heavy for my liking.

"Awesome" submitted January 19, 2007

Music Style: Metal, Rock, Punk, Screamo
Sound: for this being a $300 guitar, the sound is amazing. It has a nice clean sound when both pickups are on but it also has an amazing distorted. sound. Awesome guitar. Feature: The features are very good. It didn't come with any accesories. The only thing you really need on it is a whammy bar. It is awesome for playing rythm. Ease of Use: This is a very playable guitar. The neck is so smooth and amazing. I absolutely love it. You plug it in and go. Quality: For this guitar, the quality is almost perfect. It only lists for $319 and the quality is better than most $500-$600 dollar guitar that i've played Value: The product is worth every penny of $319 dollars and the fact that you can get it as low as $169.95, that is a steal. Manufacturer Support: i haven't had to deal with them, but i am sure they would be great. The Wow Factor: the shape is just amazing. I even threatened to leave my girlfriend for it. It is just that sexy Overall: I hope a very very long time.

"One of the most affordable, awesome guitars I have ever seen!" submitted June 5, 2005

Music Style: Classic Rock and Roll
Sound: Awesome sound... but comes with 10 guage strings... (suggest getting new 9 guage set up put on) Sounds great with any type of distortion, or just playing clean. Feature: They deffinately did a good job at putting this together. In comparison with the bigger ones (F 150 and F 400) it is still jsut as awesome. I think they could have added another pickup, and maybe another knob. Quality: Very well put together. Very durable, and the paint doesn't chip off quite as easily as other guitars I have owned. Value: You sure get a hell of a lot of guitar for your money. Manufacturer Support: I don't know The Wow Factor: I saw the solid black in the guitar shop, and I asked if the could ship in the black cherry. So, an hour later, after seeing it in this color, it was mine. No questions asked. I picked it over a sweet silver Ibanez... so that tells you something. Overall: I will always have this guitar, from now until forever. Whether you are just starting out, or have bene playing awhile... it is great for all skill levels. Great guitar to grow into for beginners, and a great guitar for experienced players to pick up and just play.

"Awesome" submitted July 11, 2005

Overall
Sound: A bit heavy sounding, but can still be awesome on anything. Feature: The best sound for the price. Quality: I've had it for about 6 months, and I've put it thru hell and back, still sounds awesome Value: low price, high value, what else is there left to say? Manufacturer Support: Any problems and they will help. I haven't had any problems, just called in for the warrenty. The Wow Factor: HAVE YOU SEEN IT? Overall: THis guitar has done wonders for me, and I recommend it for any beginners or even for experts.

"AWESOME" submitted April 10, 2006

Music Style: rock, hardcore, metal
Sound: i really like the sound of it, and it gives off very good distortion Ease of Use: its very easy to get a good reliable sound out of this beast of a guitar Quality: its made very well, takes a good beatin but just keeps playin Value: this is very cheap for such a good guitar, i love it The Wow Factor: i love the way it looks, it just is soooo kick ass Overall: i love it, and it satisfied my hunger for a good guitar

"best bang for the buck hands down" submitted December 6, 2009

By a customer from Hotmail.com
Music Style: rock, punk, metal
Sound: from the amp it sounds fantastic, it really growls. But the top string buzzes really loud. I played with the strings it came with, then i put on some thicker ones but still the same result. Just have to turn it up I guess...It's definitley built for hard rock. If you're looking for soft tones dont bother. Feature: Pretty basic, its only 250 though. Ease of Use: feels great for the price. Wouldn't think it was a 250 dollar guitar. All the notes sounds crisp & clear all the way up the neck. Quality: The thing feels really solid. I pay a lot of attention to the knobs. They wiggle loose a lot and f up the wiring inside but these seem really sturdy. The neck & the body keep suit also. Looks & feels great. Value: I looked around for a while and this was what i was looking for. It's a great starter guitar and it will also handle almost anything you throw at it. Manufacturer Support: havent used it. The Wow Factor: I dont have money falling out of my ass like some other people so i go for best bang for the buck. If I had to I'd buy it again. If you're going for this type of sound its about as cheap as you can get away with. Overall: I gave it a nine simply because of the string buzz. That has been my only complaint. I usually keep it in drop c and it sounds amazing. Also the picture on the website doesn't do it justice. The finish is incredible. I went with the red and when it arrived i was pleasantly surprised. Looks like candy.

"Good ESP BUY" submitted September 15, 2004

By a customer from uci.edu
Overall
Music Style: rock, metal, hardcore, sadistic punk
Sound: Sounds bad ass. I took out the crappy stock pickups and put in some killer Zakk Wylde EMG-81 and 85 active pickups. F-in killer!!!! Feature: LOOKS can kill. Quality: When I got the guitar, it was in a ESP case which i bought with it. The entire guitar was flawless except a little knick on the side of the 9th fret. Doesn't bother me a bit. Value: This guitar is worth every last little cent. You can't go wrong with this incredible price. Manufacturer Support: N/A The Wow Factor: Look at it. Overall: Kick ass.

"The best guitar in the price range." submitted August 23, 2010

Music Style: NuMetal
Sound: The alder body and LH pick-ups give this thing a nasty growl. Feature: It arrived set up perfectly with the exception of a small screw on the tone knob, which I had to tighten. Jumbo frets and 24 of them and all the metal tone you can handle. Ease of Use: Just plug in and play. Quality: Best guitar in the price range. Absolutely no complaints except for the loose tone knob control.(very minor issue) Value: It is the best guitar that you can get in this price range. Manufacturer Support: I haven't needed to use it, so I don't know. The Wow Factor: The F50 has a ravashing modern cutaway design that will become timeless. Overall: I will probably have my F50 until I die. At some point in the future I would like to put some EMG's in it but the stock ESP LH pick-ups are getting it done for now. If you're into metal and on a budget, I would consider the LTD F50.

"Perfect guitar" submitted April 6, 2008

Musical Background: Heavy metal guitarist for band Industry Nonstandard
Music Style: Heavy Metal/Death Metal/Black Metal
Sound: First-I want to say that this guitar is stripped to the essentials. In this guitar's case, that's all it needs. It's raw screaming power. I love it. This is the best guitar I've ever owned. I thrash it hard and it stands up to the beatings. It is an insanely amazing guitar for metal. As far as sound goes, this thing rocks! Best sounding guitar I've ever heard. Crisp, roaring fury! Feature: It hardly has any features at all-but that's why I gave it a 10. Anything like a Floyd Rose or some fancy pickups would have ruined this guitar. It is what it's meant to be: screamin' excellence. Ease of Use: Simple as can be. Quality: For a low budget guitar, this is THE mother of all metal machines. YES!! The humbuckers absolutely R O C K! Value: Holy crap-I haven't seen a guitar as perfect as this under $250 scince the old Dean ML 2003 line. I would give this a 10, but they should've went ahead and dropped this guy down to 200. What's the extra 20 dollaz gonna do? Get the employees an extra soda at lunchtime? Manufacturer Support: Haven't needed them yet. It's funny, the other 2 ESPs I got I needed repairs on within 2 weeks. The Wow Factor: Good God-do I even have to go there? This thing is sick! Overall: I'll never get over this guitar. It's perfect-and cheap.

"Musical Prayers-Answered!" submitted April 30, 2004

Music Style: Punk,Metal,Rock
Sound: I love this guitar, it has the perfect feedback level for lead and has a nice crunch, for rhythm. It can sound anyway I want it to. Simply amazing! And at a great price too. Quality: This guitar seems to be like a rock, it is solid and it seems to be very endurable. I would definetly use this on the road. Value: This is a VERY good price for this quality instrument. The Wow Factor: I love the look! It's edges, and curves. It has a rugged look to it, and yet it also looks beautiful! When I look at it I just need to play it now! It's comfy in my hands, and the black looks so sexy its foxy! Overall: This guitar is the answer to my musical prayers, and I'm sure it will be for a long time.

"The definitive metal guitar." submitted July 24, 2007

Music Style: Rock, Metal, Metalcore
Sound: Pure Awesome. When distorted, or not, the guitar just sounds great. Feature: It could use another tone knob, but its not completly necessary. Ease of Use: It's a really fast guitar to play, pick it up, and start rockin. Simple as that. Quality: Awesome quality, the body is amazing, and the paint job is killer. Value: By far the best guitar for the price, and even better than some more expensive guitars Manufacturer Support: I've never had to use support, and i hope i never will. The Wow Factor: The body shape is amazing, anyone who dosent like how this guitar looks is crazy. It just looks aggresive, but at the same time sleek and stealthy. Overall: Im sold on ESP-LTD guitars for life. Awesome product from a great company.

"Great metal guitar!" submitted May 6, 2011

Overall
Sound: The esp pickups give a great high gain tone, good for metal and other hard styles. The clean sound is good, not as good as others but pretty decent. Feature: This is where this guitar suprised me, Very solid components and electronics. I was suprised to find quality full sized pot, good 3 way switch, decent tuners ect. For a guitar under $500.00 you get alot for your money. Ease of Use: pretty simple setup, fixed bridge, 1 volume, 1 tone and a 3 way switch. But sometimes simple is good. Quality: I was blown away by the quality from esp. For a budget guitar you get so much. Super solid construction, good electronics. I have been playing this guitar for a month now and no problems at all. I haven't giged it yet but it seems really reliable. Value: This guitar is so worth the money, it compares to guitars twice the money!! Manufacturer Support: I haven't had to use customer support but I have heard that esp is really good to their customers. The Wow Factor: I love the body shape of the f series! It's so metal but still sexy. I allready had 2 mid to high end Ibanez guitars yet I still pick up the f-50 all the time. Overall: I'm really impresed with esp, great quality even with the lower end guitars. It would make a great first guitar or a great second or third guitar. If you are looking for a quality guitar for under 500 bucks get your self a ltd f-50!!! You won't be dissaponted. I will add some locking tuners and some active pickups and turn it into a metal beast!

"great sound, great look, great price for a amazing guitar!!!" submitted November 7, 2008

Overall
Sound: the sound its pretty good it doesnt buzz when connected to crappy amps.. i use it mostly for ska, reggae and hardcore and believe me it doesnt look like it could do good cleans but it does Ease of Use: its realy easy to get really good effects with the right pedals... its jumbo frets and maplewood neck lets me drive from the top of the neck to the bottom really easy Quality: for its price this guitar is really worth it... ESP did a really good job Value: compared to other guitars that i had this one is the one that for its price its really good!!! Manufacturer Support: i had a slightly problem with the knobs but the company was really easy to reach and they gave my guitar a priority over other guitars The Wow Factor: well alot of people who have played it.. they just fall in love with my guitar it has a killer look and a killer sound Overall: ive benn using this guitar for 6 months now without changing anything but the strings i think before i start looking for another one it will be a year or so

"ESP F-50, the guitar of my dreams" submitted July 20, 2006

Music Style: Metal, Classic Rock
Sound: Sounds good on clean, with distortion it kicks ass!! makes a really nice heavy sound. could use some EMG pickups for a crisper sound. I've played blues and classic rock with it and it sounds perfect. Feature: has a three-way switch, tone and volume control knobs to get the sound you really want. doesn't have anything useless. wish it had a whammy bar tho. Ease of Use: You play it like a guitar. the neck feels really great and the touch is really nice! Quality: i've dropped it so many times i cant believe it still works. it barely has a dent and is impossible to scratch! Value: For this price, it's one of the best you can get. I know ppl who have paid more for inferior products, they all envy my inexpensive one that works just as well if not better. The Wow Factor: just look at it... drool... Overall: if you want a really sexy guitar with the features you need, great sound and of excellent quality and value, get this guitar right now

"Get it" submitted April 18, 2005

Overall
Music Style: any kind of metal
Sound: Perfect for metal and rock stuff Feature: For the price you get some nice stuff like the string thru body crap Quality: great for the price Value: this guitar is worth way more than 200 bucks Manufacturer Support: No problems except for the volume knob fell off The Wow Factor: It looks cool but i like the ex better Overall: This is a good begginer/intermidiate guitar. When you get tired of it put some emgs in it and youll have this guitar for over 6 years

ESP F-50 LTD Guitar Customer Review submitted October 24, 2007

By a customer from earthlink.net
Overall
Sound: The sound is amazing, it sounds like a Gibson Feature: Cool design but a tremolo bar would of been handy Ease of Use: I figured out how to use this guitar in 5 seconds, literally Quality: The finish is beutiful and the shape I swear is hand carved Manufacturer Support: not yet

"When In Doubt........." submitted January 2, 2009

By a customer from charter.net
Music Style: Punk
Sound: Great sound. Feature: I like this guitar alot.Not alot of features. Ease of Use: Very Playable. Quality: Quality seems to be here. Value: Would buy again. Manufacturer Support: Havn't had to call them. The Wow Factor: Sleek No-Nonsense.... Overall: Seems to be a great setup.....Hope to enjoy it for many years to come.

ESP F-50 LTD Guitar Customer Review submitted June 5, 2008

By a customer from yahoo.co.uk
Overall
Music Style: metal, punk, classic rock, grunge
Sound: the esp humbuckers give a good, grinding metal sound, but it is a struggle to get a good classic rock tone out of it... no matter what amp i use. Feature: the maple neck is a good, cheap alternative that still performs well. one of the reasons i bought it was because of the through-strung construction. the sustain is amazing, and the abscence of a whammy bar means i have to tune once a month at the most Ease of Use: playability is high Quality: the quality is higher than i would have ever expected for the low price Value: yes!!!!!!!! The Wow Factor: it is a good, angular stand-in for your run-of-the-mill warlock. it has a unique look that does not breal the bank. Overall: i am currently looking for a hollowbody to give me good classic rock tones

"This Unique Bat Wing Gets It Done with Looks, Tone and Value..." submitted June 5, 2006

Overall
Music Style: Mostly all types of Rock... and anything I'm in the mood for.
Sound: It doesn't LOOK like it should play clean... but has a great clean sound. Sounds great dirty and with effects. The best sound of any guitar I've tried in its price range. Feature: 24 extra jumbo frets and a very unique look, otherwise pretty straight forward on the features. Ease of Use: Great feel on the neck, very fast... far better than most other guitars I've played in its price range. Quality: Again, for the price this guitar is quality built, has quality materials and finish, quality components. Can't beat it. The only problem I've had is with the output jack: Kept coming loose and causing gutiar to cut-out. Had to mess around with it several times before I got it "fixed". But I've seen same problem with guitars 5 times its price. Value: Definately a 10. I don't think you can beat the value with this axe. The Wow Factor: I gave it a 10 for appeal, as I have not seen another guitar on the market by any of the major manufacturers that resembles its unique "Bat Wing Look". Everyone seems to have a copy of everyone elses signature guitar, but this one stands alone with its own unique style and look... good job ESP. Overall: Very satisfied with this guitar. May upgrade the pick-ups at some point, but they're pretty darn good as is. Everyone that has played my F-50 loves it... pretty much says it all.

ESP F-50 LTD Guitar Customer Review submitted October 12, 2010

Musical Background: Active Muscician
Music Style: Metal, Heavy Metal, Metal Core
Sound: I dont own it yet it is lay away for me till i pay it off and really has the best sound to it for its price.. PERFECT FOR METAL!!! Feature: Its overall great!!!!!!! Ease of Use: Its really easy to use. the neck is perfect and fast and the fret sizes are perfect Quality: just greatly amazing quality for this price.. Manufacturer Support: dont really know much of the support but im sure its great The Wow Factor: perfect!!!!!

ESP F-50 LTD Guitar Customer Review submitted February 4, 2005

Musical Background: active musicain
Music Style: hard rock metal jazz
Sound: crunchy real easy to squeal on sweet Feature: nothin special just a great axe Quality: the best for the price range Manufacturer Support: never had too deal with them

"very nice..." submitted February 9, 2008

By a customer from embarqmail.com
Overall
Music Style: Metal, Hardcore, Acoustic, Emo.
Sound: Sounds great, either for real crunchy heavy riffs or high squealing leads. Any pedal i use with it, either my death metal or my RP90 sounds like it was made for this guitar. Feature: Haven't had any trouble with the knobs and i thrash it around pretty hard. its a pretty bare bones guitar but its the most unique looking body ive ever seen. Ease of Use: very straight forward, no messin around, just sounds great. jumbo frets makes solos real easy to play. Quality: i took it right out of the box, stringed it, tuned it, adjusted the bridge a tiny bit and went out to play a gig. definitely not a dainty or fragile guitar, either. the only problem ive encountered is i think its truss rod needs tweaked but thats probably just reg. wear and tear. Value: incredible value for such a good guitar. Manufacturer Support: didnt need it. The Wow Factor: definitely a hot lookin guitar. looks smooth and sleek, even better in real life than in pictures. Overall: I expect to use this guitar for a very long time. ive played other esp guitars and they are amazing but i dont think ill ever get rid of my f50.

"The tank of the guitar world!" submitted November 21, 2007

Overall
Musical Background: Its my life/ Hobby/ Career.
Music Style: Metal
Sound: I find the sound to be quite good for the type of metal i play. I use a line 6 spider II and a line 6 uber metal pedal and with my noise gate on i can put the master on the amp up full and i get no feedback. True the pick-ups are not the best but they do the job well. This guitar is made for metal i feel. Its best when you use the bridge pick-up so iv found. Iv used this for recording and giging and the sound has always been great. Feature: Dont expect too much as far as features go. Its a low end axe so you get low end features. You have the twin humbuckers, string thu body and esp machine heads. Out of these iv only had a slight problem with 1 of the machine heads but i think thats due to a knock it took to it. Its not really fancy but it does the job! Ease of Use: Well i use it evey practise i go to and iv giged with it so whats that tell you? I find the neck is slightly thicker than my ESP SV but i can still shred on it and i write all of my songs on it. I will admit its hader to het access to the top frets but i dont really think this guitar was intended to be for shredding so thats why i got the ESP. Its great for both drop tunning and standard. I have it in Drop C and it really does feel easy to play bar chords on. Also iv used it in D standard and its great with power chords. Quality: This is were the LTD and ESP really amaze me! This guitar was given to me after its former owner gave up on it (he moved to a BC Rich beast). I got it chiped, stringless, THICK with dust and skin, and both pick-ups were handing off. Also a knackered jack. I gave it about and hour mabey 2 and i had it working like a new guitar. They really are easy guitars to work on. I depend on this guitar for giging and it single handidly turned me onto ESP and LTD. Iv now got an ESP SV and an LTD Viper 301 aswel as this F-50! Iv placed 2 big washers over the trap locks because i spin my guitar around my body on stage. I did this once outside and it hit the HARD floor full pelt. Hit the body followed by the neck. Only thing that happened is some gravel chips on the body! Its taken so many falls, knocks and drops and its still going strong. I would be 100% posative you could drop it from your roof and it would work fine. For lack of a better word 'Tank' really does sum the build of it. They are super dependable! Value: Not eveyone gets them for free but i know they are about 250 pounds or $600 and i think that is a great price. Im sure it will last forever and im sure it wont let you down. Mine hasnt! In my own words about this guitar its: Well built, practical, solid and cool! The Wow Factor: Very practical, sexy and small. Not too heavy but no too light. Great finish which wont chip very easily and again practical features ie the sting thu body. Overall: You get a guitar that will last forever kick ass forever and you can work on like a car. You wont be scared to drop this beast because it wont break! Nothig looks weak or feals weak about this guitar!

"The F-50: A metal machine" submitted December 13, 2004

Music Style: Heavy Metal, Speed Metal, Punk
Sound: It sounds good. It is near perfect when no distortion is applied. Using a Boss ME-50 and a 280 watt marshall amp and distorting it, it was a little lacking in definition. Overall, the sound was good. I will probably upgrade to the EMG H-4 pickups (the passive equivlent to the EMG-81) Feature: It could have a battery compartment for future upgrades (like and EMG-81) Quality: It had a few minor scratches that were not really noticeable. It took a couple of days to notice them Value: Great value...If you are smart...you will get it. Manufacturer Support: no experience The Wow Factor: When I saw one on the net...I HAD to have one. The red color is just beautiful. Looks great on stage. Overall: It is great...I'll probably upgrade the pickups to the EMG H-4 pickups. That would make it perfect for my type of playing (heavy metal/punk). There is nothing undesireable about the stock version. It does lack som definition when distorted. But nothing major.

"Nothing Special" submitted September 11, 2010

Musical Background: Professional Musician
Music Style: Melodic death metal/ Instrumentle.
Sound: Sure its only a $250 dollar guitar but i have played better Squiers then this its sad really. The pick-ups that come in it are Esp 150s..nothing special really Feature: It came ready to play i will say but i expected more. Ease of Use: It feel out of tune way too easily and seemed to need a HUGE action adjustment. Like i said i could have spent less money and got more bang for my buck. Quality: What can i say its cheaper wood bolted on to even cheaper wood. its Only a $250 guitar what do you expect A Schecter? Value: Its a decent deal but nothing special as i said. Manufacturer Support: Good support team and made it in time and ready to play. The Wow Factor: It seems okay looking but I mean i have seen was sexier guitars but for $250 i can't really say much. Overall: This was my 2nd Esp and i was disappointed. but i cant really complain to much i am a die hard Schecter guy and to be completely honest i would have rather of bought one They are better made and play tons better. Schecters are just a better made and playing guitar. But i will say this is a good starting guitar.

"better than any bc rich." submitted July 30, 2007

Overall
Music Style: rock, heavy metal, death metal, black metal, soft metal, hard rock, blues, my own style.
Sound: Wow, i used this guitar with my roland cube 30, thing sounds awesome. I was extremely impressed with the sound as the body is made of agathis (which is bad quality). And the pick ups are only esp brand, but they can really rip. Feature: A floyd would have made this guitar, but for the price youd never get a floyd with it... Ease of Use: this guitar feels great, its so smooth. The only problem is a smalll point that has a tendancy to jab your knee. Quality: Agathis wood is bad. The pickups arent good quality, however they do sound good. I didnt have any trouble with the tuners. but if they give you trouble, get grovers. Value: Just awesome, this guitar is great for the price. XD The Wow Factor: im gonna buy it as my secondary guitar, my primary is an LTD MH-400. Overall: sweet, guitar, might have to switch pickups eventually, ill go with emgs.

"Looks may be decieving..." submitted December 16, 2004

Music Style: Metal
Sound: The sound is above average. It lacks some definition when distorted. It is great when clean. Feature: 3-way switch, tone, and volume...standard...could have an equalizer (2 or 3 knobs) Quality: It looked great..only minor scratches on the back. Then I went to play it. The darned bridge was off-center which caused the low e string to make a crummy metallic vibration sound. Value: good value. Could be better...like the bridge...see the quality section Manufacturer Support: ??? had no experience The Wow Factor: Sweet looking. Heck yeah..I want one, but not the f-50. I would recommend the F-250 (better pickups and a trmlo bridge) Overall: Overall it is better than average. Looks are not everything as this guitar shows.

ESP F-50 LTD Guitar Customer Review submitted February 8, 2005

Music Style: Hardcore/Screamo
Sound: The Sound of this product is absolutely incredible.The sound serves me well for fast action solos and hardcore metal.I play hardcore/screamo and it works amazing in that genre.Nothing to make this prduct better. I owned a teal american 50th anniversery fender strat which put me back.... I LOVE THIS GUITAR...i have it Black Cherry Quality: BEST QUALITY

When you call, mention priority code 157R-MWMN. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976