When you call, mention priority code 20J-YW5W

Rating and Reviews: Les Paul Special II Pack

Perfect for beginners of all ages, this package includes a Les Paul Special II guitar, amp, gig bag, picks, pitchpipe, cable, strap, and access to a downloadable instructional method.

Overall

"Great LP axe for a low price, just don't expect too much from the extras." submitted September 26, 2003

Music Style: Rock, Blues, Metal
Sound: The LP Special is a GREAT sounding guitar for the price, but "caveat emptor"...the amp that comes with the Player Pack is extremely low on the quality scale. It's fine for practice and learning, but leave it at home and buy a decent rig if you're going out to jam with anybody. Feature: Got some picks, decent tuner and an OK strap, but the gig bag is awful. Quality: The guitar is very comparable to its (sure, better...but expensive!) Gibson cousins. Great axe for a beginner, and I'd even take it on stage with no worries or shame. Value: The guitar is well worth the cost...the accessories and amp, well... Manufacturer Support: Gibson...the best! The Wow Factor: Great, but still ain't a GIBSON Les Paul.

"buyer beware.. buy separately" submitted April 12, 2014

By gerardo barillas in hialeah, FL
Overall
Musical Background: aspiring musician and hobbyist
Music Style: Rock, blues, hip hop
Overall: Bought the layer pack at a different vendor. The amp was bad and contacted gibson for warranty, you have to ship the wholepack back for service, they cannot service only the amp or the guitar if there is a problem. Since its part of a pack and they might have to swap it, you better have everything that came with it. If you buy ever ything separate, you might spend around the $260 range, i know i did, but i was able to get a better amp than the one it brings. As far ad the guitar, and the humbuckers, they are top notch, worth more than you pay, i got the black one, beautiful, just research the guitar alone all over the web and you will see. The sound can be upgraded later but not necessary. I did notice the individual guitar i purchased had an assembled and inspected sticker in the US, VS. The pack said assembled in china and inspected in the US. Both made in china but the assembly was different. For the sound and money you spend, the best deal out there. Compare it to the next les paul epi out there and you will see you are getting a 400 to 500 dollar guitar for under 150 if you shop. Gibson even did a follow phone call with me after i returned the pack and purchased it separately. Now, i have 3 guitars and this is my second favorite after my acoustic epiphone. Careful, look for string buzz when buying quickly while you can return it, more prevalent on the 5th and 6th string. No matter what people say, no guitar out of the shop should have any, this one did not, the second one had to return it twice until they found one that was perfect. Speak to the sales rep and have them test for this before they ship it or be very patient in the back and forth, this is just a top, you might not encounter this, and people out there are comfortable with doing their own adjustments on their guitars, but this can be an indication of neck problems or other hidden issues, you or your kid does not want to be discouraged with a nice purchase. Again just a tip, the 1000 dollar guitar had buzz and this one was perfect so it does not matter what the price is.

"Epiphone Les Paul Starter Pack" submitted July 8, 2004

By a customer from user.com
Overall
Music Style: Polaris, Pixies, etc.
Sound: This guitar gives you about five sounds. I like to play it clean with the knob on treble most of the time, but the amp handles distortion and tone changes well also. I can't say I've played it with any other amps though. Sometimes it's a little too tinny, more akin to a Squier than a Gibson, but I still think it's great for the money and I probably won't get a new one for a year or more. Even if I do I'll keep this. Feature: Even the pick-ups are great! Quality: I don't think Epiphone cut any corners. They really proved to me that they respect and value beginner guitarists. Value: $240 is an insane price to get everything you need all at once. If you are a parent and are looking for a pack to get your son or daughter I would recommend this one. Manufacturer Support: No I haven't. The Wow Factor: I've always preferred solid body guitars for some reason, and I like the all-black design I chose. My ten-watt amp actually shook my room the first time I tried it. I assumed it would sound as quiet as watching someone play guitar on TV, but I was taken aback by how much noise ten watts actually is. Overall: If this were a $1,000 guitar I'd have some complaints, but for the money I can't think of a better starter pack to get everything you need at once for a good price. Recommended!
75 of 79 people (94.94%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Get Playing Now!" submitted February 17, 2008

Overall
Musical Background: Deejay, musician, and recording engineer.
Music Style: Christian rap, techno, dance, and alternative rock.
Sound: Really awesome rich sound. It can either be played with a very "clean" sound with little or no distortion, or with the simple twist of a knob and push of a button on the amp become seriously crunchy. Exactly what I was hoping for when I ordered it. I have not yet tried it with other products or had opportunity to record it in my very low-tech home studio. Feature: It literally has everything you need to get started. The amp is great, the strap is comfortable, the tuner is good, and the gig bag is awesome. The only things that I would improve on at all are perhaps the picks (maybe making them a little stiffer? Rather than being quite so flexible? Maybe that's just me...) and perhaps adding a short section to the DVD about chord formation so that you could pick up some basic chords right off the bat. But other than that, I can't think of any ways to improve this product. Ease of Use: I went from the stiff and stubborn strings of an acoustic guitar to this...and man oh man, what a difference! The guitar plays more easily, it feels better to hold, it looks cooler...it's just amazing. The amp enabled me to adjust my own sound until I got just exactly what I was looking for, with a wide variety of other possible tones still available. Very playable. Quality: Quite frankly, it is the most sturdy looking and feeling instrument I have ever seen. Fantastic quality. Absolutely no scratches or blemishes anywhere on the product, and everything was in excellent condition out of the box. Value: Cheapest I could find after shopping around. And the low price guarantee is really comforting as well. Manufacturer Support: When I opened the box I discovered that the electronic tuner advertised was missing, and that my kit included a pitch pipe instead. So I immediately went down and called the company to request the necessary replacement part and was met very warmly by an employee who was able to order the replacement part extremely easily. My only problem was that while the guitar only took two days to arrive, the tuner took more around a full week to get here. So as long as you're more patient than I am, everything should be fine. That seven days is well within the advertised waiting period for products shipped by this company, so there is really nothing at all for me to complain about. The Wow Factor: Awesome knobs, cool silver and gold accents on the black finish along the fretboard and body...just a sweet-looking guitar. Overall: I expect to keep this guitar for as long as it will still play...and if anything goes wrong with it, I will most-likely seek to find a replacement part rather than a replacement guitar unless cost proves to be an obstacle. This was the most affordable and feature-packed guitar within it's price range (and even outside of it in a few cases too). Down the road, if it were stolen, I would probably buy an identical replacement. My favorite feature about the guitar is the guitar itself, though the sheer awesomeness of the amp comes in a close second (big volume, great effects)...but my least favorite feature is that I'm picky over picks and don't particularly like those that it came with.

Les Paul Special II Pack Customer Review submitted October 19, 2003

By butcherme
Music Style: punk rock
Sound: The sound is amazing. I have never heared something so loud yet so crisp. It is perfect for the punk rock that I like. I think other guitars would mess up the sound of this great guitar. It would sound great live in a concert or something. It sounds great in a garage or a recording studio. The only thing I use with it is a pick and it still sounds great. There is nothing to make this guitar better. Feature: The most useful accessory was definately the amp. Nothing is not useful in this package. I don't wish for anything more. Everything fits perfectly in this package.

"Perfect way to inspire a future musician!" submitted April 14, 2015

By Paul K in Tucson, AZ
Overall
Overall: This was purchased as a gift for a teenager to inspire him and to allow him to explore his musical interests. So far, so good! This Player Pack, along with the millions of videos on YouTube, gave him everything he needed to try on his own. The seed is planted! The Epi LP is perfect for him and will take him as far as he wants to go. Technique and muscle memory learned here will easily transfer to any future upgrade. The small amp is plenty loud to let the neighbors know that a musician is in training next door. Fortunately, there is a headphone jack to keep the peace. For the price and completeness, this is the perfect start!

"THE BEST WAY TO START!!!" submitted August 20, 2011

Music Style: Rock, Metal, Blues
Sound: It's my first electric guitar, so I'm not sure...it sounds good. Feature: The DVD is definitely helpful. It's a complete guide on guitar basics, from tunning to how to change strings. The picks are ok, and so is the amp, but not bad at all for the price. Ease of Use: I was able to mess around with the amp, and got used to it in a few hours of playing... it could'nt be any easier. Quality: Looks and feels pretty solid; it wont break on my any time soon... but it depends on how well you take care of it. Value: Great quality all around for a STARTERS PACK, I don't think there's a better one for $199.00 Manufacturer Support: Haven gotten the need to use them, but it seems to be that they are prettu helpful and flexible with returns. The Wow Factor: My first electric guitar!!! I love the way it feels when I slide my fingers on the strings. Overall: I'm gonna be using this guitar until I find a better one. Or until I get a new one =)

"QUALITY GUITARS AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE" submitted May 12, 2011

By a customer from AOL.COM
Musical Background: HOBBYIST
Music Style: BLUES
Sound: FOR A BEGINNER GUITARIST, I HAVE TO SAY THAT I AM SATISFIED WITH THE WAY IT SOUNDS, BUT I HAVE NOT HAD ENOUGH EXPERIENCE WITH OTHER SIMILAR PRODUCTS TO MAKE ANY COMPARISONS. Feature: THIS GUITAR PACKAGE HAD EVERY ACCESSORY NECESSARY TO MAKE IT A FULLY USABLE AND COMFORTABLE PIECE OF EQUIPMENT RIGHT FROM THE START. Ease of Use: THIS GUITAR IS VERY PLAYABLE AND THE SOUND I GET IS EVERYTHING I EXPECTED. Quality: IT SEEMS LIKE EVERY EFFORT WAS PUT INTO MAKING THIS PRODUCT AS PERFECT AS IT IS. THERE ARE NO COSMETIC BLEMISHES AN MECANICALLY IT SEEMS TO BE 100%. Value: IN MY OPINION, THIS PRODUCT WAS WORTH EVERY PENNY AND I MADE THE PERFECT CHOICE FOR WHAT I WANTED IN A GUITAR PACKAGE. Manufacturer Support: HAVING JUST PURCHASED THIS PRODUCT, I HAVE HAD NO REASON TO DEAL WITH THE COMPANY THAT MADE THE PRODUCT, BUT I FEEL CONFIDENT THAT THEY WILL TREAT ME JUST AS WELL AS THE COMPANY THAT SOLD IT TO ME. The Wow Factor: AS A PRACTICAL ADDITION TO MY SETUP, I LIKE THE WAY IT IS MADE AND THE WAY IT FEELS TO ME AND THE COLOR OPTION HELPED MAKE IT APPEAL TO ME. Overall: AS A HOBBYIST, I WILL KEEP THIS FOR AS LONG AS IT LASTS. I WOULDN'T HESITATE TO REPLACE IT WITH THE SAME MODEL, BUT I MIGHT BE TEMPTED TO UPGRADE EITHER.

"Great beginner guitar for a great price." submitted February 22, 2005

Music Style: Ecletic mix of rock 'n' roll
Sound: Great beginner guitar. Sounds great. Nice tone. Only problem is that is goes out of tune easily. Feature: Has all the basics. Quality: Looks fine. Electronics are good. If it had better tuners, it'd be perfect. Value: Excellent value for the price. A very playable guitar for a great price. Manufacturer Support: N/A The Wow Factor: Glad I have this guitar. Great as a back up. Overall: Very satisfied with this guitar. Really a great deal for the money.

"If you want a great guitar, you better get this one... evryone loves a les paul.. they rock.. try one!" submitted August 18, 2005

Overall
Sound: this product is awesome... thats why im getting one of my own!!!!!!! :) Feature: comes with everything! Quality: this guitar lasts for a while... ive been through 3 ibanez's in the past 2 months Value: CHEAP! Manufacturer Support: never needed help. The Wow Factor: its sexy!! Overall: its so wonderful.. i borrowed one from a band member and played a lot better than my peice of junk ibanez.

"great quality" submitted July 5, 2015

Musical Background: guitar beginner
Music Style: Psychedelic rock, punk rock, southern rock... etc.
Overall: I bought a blemished guitar, thinking that as a beginner maybe I would quit soon so I didn't really care if it came with some scratch, it's been a month and I haven't found the scratch or dents that in the ad supposedly come with, for beginners it's really nice, hope in one more year practicing upgrade an sg.

"Not so bad, for the price" submitted September 20, 2004

Musical Background: i play guitar
Music Style: Alternitive/heavy shit
Feature: Mine didnt come with the amp, but havin two knobs is a lot easier. the tune-o-matic bridge is quality as always tho Quality: Like all gibson/epiphone guitars the finish and materials used are quality and i dont see anything braking any time soon, apart from the neck bends inwards slightly after a while, but thats nuthin a good ol alan key cant fix Value: for the price this guitar is definatly one of the best out there and for beginers it would be an ideal first guitar. The Wow Factor: i have this guitar in black and it also comes with skull graphics that make this guitar quality. u dont normally get a guitar tht looks this good for under

"Outstanding Axe for the Bux!!!" submitted July 11, 2011

By a customer from mindspring.com
Music Style: Rock R&B
Sound: Got this for my 11 year old on the Autisim Spectrum; he has been playing an acoustic for a year now, and has been practicing hard. He wants to be a Rocker....So I rewarded him with this set up. what an awesome combo for the money. Thanks Epi! As far as sound is concerned....It's a $150 guitar...but sounds much better. I would have been a bit happier if US Inspector #23 would have taken the time to check the tone. The Tone Pot was shorting out on the body... The third fret is a touch high...leaving some vibration. I'll file it down as it becomes apparent that this guitar is a keeper. Quality: I'd give it a 10 for the money....But that is not what they are asking. I'd give my Treasured Gibson LP a 10...but I wouldn't sell it for the $4500 appraisal.... So take it as it is....this is an awesome axe for the bux The Wow Factor: Hey...It's a Les Paul.... The shape itself induces arousal!

"play through a good amp to realise its potential!!" submitted June 17, 2009

Music Style: indie rock
Sound: decent sound off the guitar but the amp isnt that great just loud. the distortion channel is awfull. i bought a marshall mg50dfx(dearer than the guitar but i got a deal on it)and this guitar is great played through that. my 2 friends have fenders and they say that it is a good starter guitar. Feature: i had to buy a new gig bag because the one you get is a joke. the pocket at the front barely holds a lead and if you put anything more in there the guitar wont fit. buy a better lead because the one you get is too thin and too short and looks like it will snap, it will do you for two or three months. i bought a new amp aswell. Ease of Use: plug and play! nice light guitar and is a good starter pack. Quality: epiphone kept the cost down with the accesories, and i have replaced most of them. the guitar has a few dings and sratches but still works perfectly. i have read that the frets pop out and that the guitar is rubbish but that hasnt happened to me and i have been playing it for 10 months now. Value: good for young begginers or parents buying the guitar. im 15 and have changed most of the accesories. it was 270 euro Manufacturer Support: ill give them the benefit of the doubt! i got a 1 year warranty from the shop where i bought mine. The Wow Factor: good guitar for the money but be prepared to spend another 50 euro buying new leads and gig bags Overall: gut guitar but could do with better accesories

"It dont get no better!" submitted November 23, 2008

Musical Background: hobby
Music Style: i play soft rock and even some hip hop,
Sound: sounds nice.. espeically for the price. Feature: came with everything i need. perfect starter. Ease of Use: real easy to use. and learn knew stuff.. my first guitar. helped me a lot. Quality: everything good.. only thing is a string broke but they cost bout 4 dollars.. and the only reason it broke wus cus i was tunin it the rong way and it snapped in half, Value: great value.. i recomment everyone to buy this as thier first guitar.. hell, id buy it again if i had to. Manufacturer Support: great. orderd it saturday nite and got it wed. after work. The Wow Factor: sex appeal? hah its prett sexi.. i was so excited to open it when it got here.. by little brother came running to me and said YOUR EPIPHONE LES PAUL SPECIAL 2 IS HERE! lol. Overall: overall.. best guitar i got.. i think its better then all my frends guitars to.

"If at first you don't succeed...." submitted December 12, 2014

By Steve B in Desert hot springs, CA
Overall
Overall: the first guitar that they shipped the D string had a 12th fret harmonic on the 13th fret. Never experienced that on any guitars I have owned. The rep at zzounds never experienced that either. He said pack it all up and emailed me a ups return label. The second one arrived in a week and this time it was a "normal" guitar. I was very pleased. I have been playing since early sixties. You can't beat the price. Kudos to the support team on this one. Thanks!

"Totally awesome guitar rocks the kit world" submitted December 5, 2007

Music Style: Rock Alternative Country
Sound: The sound from this guitar is wonderful, with a high end amp it sounds like a top of the line product. Feature: it could use a better amp but for a starter kit the amp holds it own. Ease of Use: it is so easy to play, its amazing the quality sound and how forgiving the guitar is for people like me with big hands an fat fingers. Quality: no blemishes or scratches, was packed and delivered damage free, and as of today no problems at all Value: awesome price for what we received Manufacturer Support: did not need to contact, guitar was ready out of the case to play after tuning of course. I do recommend to have the guitar set up by a pro just to insure top quality performance. Mine needed just a little tweak here an there but nothing serious, just keeps the guitar in tune for longer. The Wow Factor: it could be a little more flashy, but its price and the styling is worth it an made me lust over aquiring this guitar lol, I just knew this was the guitar for me when I seen it Overall: will always keep it until i break it. I am sure I will upgrade, but you always keep your first guitar for momento sake

"I got the Epiphone Les Paul Special And found that for the price I payed for it I could not bet it any place If you like to play" submitted March 10, 2009

Overall
Sound: I just got my new les Paul Epiphone special 11 player pack on Monday I love the sound that it has and the performance best sound that I have gotten so far I know that I will get many hours of use out of it Thanks .Jesse Feature: Yes I got other things with it like the Bos Tu2 Tuner pedal I use it the most. and the headphones I use the less but they are great also. Ease of Use: I think that it is the best that I could buy thanks again Quality: all are great Value: I do think so Manufacturer Support: service that I got was the best The Wow Factor: great Overall: great

"ATTENTION BEGINNERS!!!" submitted August 27, 2004

Musical Background: Part-time Musician
Music Style: Blues Rock
Sound: For the price, the sound is pretty good. This was my first guitar and i was very satified with it. Feature: it came with a gig bag, amp, and tuner. After about a month the bag torn but the amp and tuner work great. Also the amp is only 10 watts, i think at least 20 would be a lot better. Quality: The finish is magnificent, the hardware is flawless. Everything was very well made. the only thing i would change is better pickups Manufacturer Support: never dealt with company The Wow Factor: The "Les Paul" design is beautiful Overall: This was my first guitar and ive owned it now for about 8 months, now im ready to upgrade probably to a more expensive Epiphone Les Paul with a carved body. But i will always keep this guitar.

"A Buy this guitar its sweet" submitted December 15, 2004

By a customer from cursedprophets.com
Musical Background: I play Drums and Guitar
Music Style: Dude I play everything But mostly punk
Sound: This guitar rock no ifs ands or buts about it the only thing I would say to do is throw some slinks on this bad boy and rock out Feature: When I bought this guitar it didn't come with amps or anything it just came with a guitar period so I cant really give it a bad rating for buying what I wanted Quality: Ok on the quality the guitar hold up pretty well the only thing that I have really noticed is that the knobs on it come loose after a bit and need to be tightened up but the body of the guitar holds up like a champ I have dropped this guitar and nothing on it not even a scuff Value: well ill tell you what when I bought this guitar I paid $399 thats when they first came out with this guitar and had no deals on it so I would say whatever you pay for it its better then what I got it for Manufacturer Support: Well I dont know about you but my guitar has a lifetime warrenty on it and they hold true to it but to be honest with you I have never had to call them about anything cause the guitar is nice and doesnt require much work to be done to it The Wow Factor: Ha I own it Overall: great guitar good for beginners to pros I dont really think that the "cheaper" brand causes any difference in sounds its a gibson guitar no matter how you put it and gibson doesn't make a bad guitar even there cheap brand is effin sweet So I would say if you are going to buy a guitar stay with epiphone I play on both and I dont really notice that much difference in sound and I have been playing for 5 years so I should know what I am talking about by now
15 of 17 people (88.24%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Epiphone Les Paul Special II Player Pack" submitted December 3, 2015

By Justyn J in Albuquerque, NM
Overall
Musical Background: Professional musician and instructor.
Music Style: Various musical styles.
Overall: This is an excellent pack for the price. When it arrived, it had the Gibson label on the box, which solidified its authenticity. With the ability to order this pack immediately, under a great payment plan, I received it within two business days, as was stated, and couldn't have asked for more. Not only did it come complete with amp, but also various accessories (cable, picks, strap, etc.) that made it playable right out of the box. I am both a professional musician and instructor. I needed something of both quality and reliability, but also something that I could fit in a small space in a room. I am very pleased with this product, and with zZounds.

Les Paul Special II Pack Customer Review submitted September 13, 2006

By a customer from netscape.net
Musical Background: Beginning Hobbist
Music Style: Rock, Country, Jazz
Sound: Everyone is shocked by how loud the guitar is for a starter....Good Job! Maybe offer a pickup option to upgrade, Maybe add two more knob pots ( Push/Pull knobs)to split and seperately control the pickup halfs.... Feature: Good tuner! Needs at least one set of extra strings, Its a little heavy. The shoulder strap is a little cheap. Include a stand. oh, and the bag needs a bigger pocket, like the gibson starter pack had... Ease of Use: The guitar sounds good for what it is and costs, it is a good starter insturment. Better than the other kits....it has alot of good features like the tuneable bridge.... Quality: the neck is a little loose. it needs something to hold it tighter. Manufacturer Support: NA Overall: I'll Keep it, but I will get another guitar as my playing improves....What if you built a basic guitar that had really good mechanical workmanship and was upgradeable. ie, better pickups, better knobs, lockable tuners, split volume and tone knobs(push/pull)...additions could be easy and done by the owner or a local shop....this way the little guy could get more use out of the original purchase and upgrade a little and save for a top liner sooner....this would also let them know you cared about them too, and not just the money.

"Good stuff" submitted October 22, 2003

Music Style: Rock, alternative, ska, punk, flamenco, spoo
Sound: It's spooty and such. I normally just use one humbucker at a time though instead of both on at once. Feature: The bag is terrible. Absolutely horrid. I was going to a friend's house with it and the strap ripped and the guitar fell to the ground, damaging the strap nut. Also, get a new strap for the actual guitar, as the one that comes with it isn't that good either. The selector switch died on me after a year or year and a half too. Also, get a better cable... This one is too thin and looses quality after a while. Quality: Eh, it's okay for that. Still goin strong. Value: I think it's really damn good, good value and good guitar. Manufacturer Support: no, actually I haven't dealt with them yet.... The Wow Factor: BR> Overall: Actually, I'm looking for new gear now. I'm still going to use the guitar, but the amp won't be loud enough soon (it's 10 watts / great for practicing alone or with a friend) but I'm going to try and move up to getting a new set of gear, probably a Fender Thinline Telecaster and a hot rod deluxe if I have the money. Anything 35watts plus. Except crate. I hate their amps.

"Awesome Guitar." submitted October 23, 2004

By a customer from hm.com
Musical Background: Active Mucician
Music Style: Rock.
Sound: It's a great sounding guitar, worth the price, which is very good. This guitar sounds great which is why I have one. Even in different settings it suonds great, same when its played by itself , and with other instruments. I'm using this with my friends drums and a bass. I don't have any tips to make it sound better. Feature: It has great features, the most useful would be the amp it comes with. The least useful would be the videos and books. It has great parts and its just awesome. Quality: Yes, great, no, very, depend on it, yes, the color, loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong. Value: Yes defenately. Manufacturer Support: Yes, yes, yes, yes, no, no, no, haven't had to. The Wow Factor: I just dont like the color. Overall: A looooooooooong time. Supplement it, keep it but seek an additional. Yes, I chose it because it looks like a Gibson, its a good price, and it lasts a long time before it screws up.Yes, Yes, nothing else, what shape it has, like a Gibson Les Paul. Nothing.

"Great Product - Great Price - Great Service" submitted February 1, 2016

By Alexander H in West Bend, WI
Musical Background: Beginner - first electric guitar
Music Style: rock, hip-hop, country, blues
Overall: I thought I'd take a chance and purchase the "Blemished" Ebony guitar pack, the price was so good. Amazingly it arrived 2 days later, even though I didn't upgrade the shipping - I'll be honest, I opened the package with a little trepidation as to what a "blemish" might be...........I still haven't found it, everything is in great condition, like new. SUPER impressed.

Les Paul Special II Pack Customer Review submitted February 29, 2004

By a customer from operamail.com
Overall
Music Style: grateful dead (jazz, blues, rock, country etc...)
Sound: the special 2, is a very unique sound. You either love it or hate it.Epiphones in general follow this same rule. I happen to love it!!For the price: the quality is very good, it sounds great, it looks great, its simple( which is a good thing) and is made by Gibson(or a brach of gibson). Feature: I wish it came with more pick-ups. The selection of components are good. For $200.00 canadian, it was the best $200.00 I ever spent.Overall you get what nyou pais for and even more> Quality: me and My epiphone don't go any where without each other. she can stand up to the best of them!!!I trust her with my life!!!! Of coarse she's not perfect but I will have her till I die. So in short giving her a 10 sums it up. Need I say more. Value: ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Manufacturer Support: Ihave not needed to contact the company at all. I should not even rate the support but anyway. The Wow Factor: It's a gibson!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Overall: Of coarse I will supplement it> The sound is unique. I can't live with just 1 guitar. But this epiphone will always have a special place in my heart. My guitar playing has improved 10 fold. But when I needed a good cheap guitar Epiphone came through for me. I will now always stick with epiphone and epiphone products.You can't beat it!!!

"Best Deal!" submitted February 14, 2016

By Paul V in Hampton, AR
Music Style: Rock and Roll,Blues,Country
Overall: Best Deal for the money..Everything one would need to get started..Way better than what I started with.

"Wonderful =)" submitted November 4, 2007

By a customer from Gmail.com
Musical Background: Learning Musician
Music Style: Rock, Punk, Alternative.
Sound: This product sounds wonderful. Straight out of the box (tuned of course), this guitar can make whatever sound you want it to. Very good quality pickups, Amp is very nice for a 10 watt. Feature: Great feeling picks, Great amplifier and amazing guitar itself, Tuner works well most of the time, DVD I think would be extremely helpful for beginners. Ease of Use: Very easy to operate and make beautiful sounds. Comfortable, low action strings, smooth pickup switching, smooth Volume/Tone knobs on guitar. Quality: Very strong feeling guitar, smooth and comfortable, Chrome Hardware looks great, smooth glassy knobs look and feel great, Pickups look very good on guitar. Value: This was a very good deal for such a good guitar. Manufacturer Support: I have not needed any support or service, this guitar is great. The Wow Factor: Very attractive guitar. Hardware and pickups and knobs look simply wonderful on the smooth, even, shiny black finish. Overall: I can not see myself replacing this guitar. I will keep it, even if i do buy any other guitars, I know I would still play it.

"A simple and easy Les Pual knock-off" submitted September 15, 2008

Overall
Musical Background: Active musician. Im around alot of instruments and own other guitars.
Music Style: Metal, Rock, Hard Rock
Sound: For what I payed for this, the sound is fine. It sure as hell cant compare with $3000 guitars but its ok. The pickups are a little muddy, and on the amp it came with it doesnt matter what mode you set the toggle switch on. It has a nice distorted sound, but when im trying to get a clean one i really can't seem to find it. Over all its what you pay for. Feature: The pack came with all the promised accessories. I recieved 3 picks (all the same size, different colors), the guitar (duh), a 10 watt amp, an instructional DVD ( didnt help at all), a pitch pipe, a strap, and a bag. All-in-all i thought it was a good deal. I like the amp the most, can get pretty loud and has a headphone jack. Ease of Use: It is a very simple guitar. Its a Les Paul knock off with 2 knobs ( tone and volume), and a three way toggle switch. The frets are extremely easy to get used to. If you put some heavier strings on it, its very easy to play. Its got pretty good sustain as well. Quality: The finish on this was fine. I couldn't find a single scratch on it no matter how many times i searched it. The input jack was very sturdy and isn't coming loose anytime soon contrary to what ive heard. As far as bringing it on stage, i would use it as a back up if i changed the pickups. Just be carefull not to bang it around too much, the paint will chip off. Value: For a begginer pack, its not bad but its not great. Ive played along friends with their starter guitars and this is better than any Yahmaha or Sqier. As far as Ibanez starters, I think they are a bit better depending on what you get. But you get what you pay for. Manufacturer Support: I haven't needed to deal with the company yet (knock on wood), but as far as zzounds service it was crazy. They shiped it on a monday and it came the next day, no overnight shipping or anything like that. Thanks guys. The Wow Factor: I mean I obviously wanted it to buy it, but its nothing too special. I feel its a good starter set with a nice finish, but the ebony smudges relativley quickly. Its a nice guitar but not the greatest. I would suggest it though, but if you have other guitars of higher quality don bother. Overall: Overall I thought it was a good set. It will last me a while and it came with some pretty good stuff. Love the bag, like the strap, happy with the amp, and satisfied with the guitar and picks.

"Great guitar, great features, great price and its sexy! great for a beginner like me!" submitted May 12, 2008

Musical Background: Beginner hobbyist
Music Style: basically any kind of rock (punk, metal classic, i love it all!)
Sound: The soud is good. i crank up the gain and put on the boost it sounds really nice. i always like to have the knobs all the way up for a really nice sound. ONe problem is that there is buzzing in the 5th and 6th string however i think this is because of the tune o matic bridge. Im am going to go to a shop later and have that fixed Feature: The amp isnt the best. its good for me as my first guitar and it still sounds pretty good. my favorite feature is the guitar itself. its very nice and ill keep it for several years. ill upgrade the pickups in a year or so and obviously upgrade my amp aswell.the picks are good and the instructional DVD was very helpful to me. Ease of Use: this guitar is very easy to use., Quality: the cosmetic aspects of the guitar are good. no blemishes or scratches. However after a day, the silver thingys (im not sure what there called lol) that hold the jack in place fell off and i wasnt able to connect to my amp, there is also buzzing in the 5th and 6th string, but that can be fixed in a shop. Manufacturer Support: WHen i opened my box i noticed that instead of a tuner, there was a pitch pipe. i was fine with that except the pitchpipe didnt work.i called zzounds and they sent me an e-mail and a new tuner is on the way. i also called them when my jack broke. they offered to send me a new guitar and have me return this one but then i fixed the jack myself. The zzounds employees are extremely nice and helpful. The Wow Factor: I love the way this guitar looks. i got the ebony finish because i didnt like the sunburst but now, i like the sunburst better...oh well shes still a beauty! Overall: i will keep this guitar for several years. ill upgrade the pickups and amp in a couple of years though, but for now its great.

"First time buyer" submitted February 17, 2015

By Tim S in Annville, KY
Overall
Musical Background: I do not play profesionally, but I have played drums most of my life and just started the guitar.
Music Style: rock, hip-hop, country, blues, Christian, electronic, chillwave ragtime, Balinese reggaeton...
Sound: I bought the player pack Epiphone Les Paul special 2. This is my first guitar. I have to say the guitar sounds so good. The included 10 watt amp, has the Epiphone brand on it, so I don't know what the amp actually is, but all I have to say about that is WOW 10 watts really blew me away. I didn't think 10 watts would be that loud. One thing to keep in mind is this amp is NOT a Marshall stack, so don't expect it to perform like one. That is one thing a lot of reviewers really get under my skin with, they compare a 10 or 15 watt amp that costs 30 or 40 dollars to an amp that has 10 times the power and 10 times the price and are mad when it doesn't sound like a Marshall, people its not a Marshall, be real and you will be impressed. Now on to the guitar. This is my first guitar so I don't have a lot to base my experience off of, so I let my buddy who has been playing for 20+ years have a go with it and he said it was great, and of course he could make it talk so it sounded great in his hands. I love this guitar, there is a tiny bit of fret buzz on the 14th fret but since im just starting out it doesn't bother me, that is it, that's all I can fuss about. I cant say enough good about this guitar, I love it. It is not neck heavy, it has a fast neck on it, its good quality and built extremely well. So many people will say it doesn't sound like a Gibson Les Paul, but I challenge anyone who says that to show me one thing they can do on the Gibson Les Paul that they cant on the Epiphone and ill admit im wrong. Theres a reason that so many people use a epiphone to practice with, its because they are great guitars. I hesitate to call this a "budget" guitar because it is built so well and plays so nice. Feature: Far as features go it is pretty standard. The guitar is pretty much a les paul junior far as I can tell. All the standard bells and whistles. Amp is pretty much the same. Ease of Use: Extremely easy to use. I never learned to play guitar but I have had several in my hands over the years and I have to say this one rates up there with the best of them. Everything is right where it needs to be and does exactly what it should. Quality: Ive only had the guitar for a week and a half, but im not worried about it because its a Epiphone. You just cant go wrong with epiphone. If you want to label it as budget you can but its at the top of the food chain with "budget" guitars. I truly expect this guitar to last a lifetime. Im certainly not going to part with it. I may buy others later on when my talent catches up with my ambition, but this guitar will stay with me. Value: Yes its easily worth what zZounds is asking for it. The guitar itself sells for almost more than the price of the whole pack. Even if you don't need the other stuff that comes with it, you can not go wrong with the price. But for someone like me who is just starting to play, this pack is a dream come true. Manufacturer Support: no experience with this. Im sure if I ever need them though there wont be any problems. The Wow Factor: When I opened the box the guitar was packed in I literally caught my breath. I got the Ebony, and the paint job is so well done and so black that it looks like you could reach into it and pull out a blob of black paint, then throw in the chrome hardware and forgeddaboutit Overall: This is the first time I bought from zZounds.com and I must say im impressed. The only things I wasn't really satisfied with was the packaging. Everything was packed in two boxes so its not really a big deal, but the outside box was pretty rough, so I was nervous about opening it up, To my surprise however, everything was in excellent condition. The shipping was really fast, and affordable and everything arrived when it was supposed to. I would definitely recommend zZounds to anyone and have been. Great experience

"Owner Review" submitted January 4, 2008

Music Style: Rock and Metal
Sound: This guitar has a nice clean sound but once you want to play big distort power cords its not that great i have tried to use a distort petal on it but it crackles out Feature: The guitar came with a case a useless tuner i went back to the store and bought a proper tuner it would be nice to be able to use more sounds cause you ether get nice and clean or a little distort Ease of Use: Easy to use and get the sound you want but very limited sound unlike a real Les Paul Quality: Great Quality perfectly straight neck and not a scratch on the thing with a perfect finish Value: For the guitar and amp you get great value Manufacturer Support: never had to deal with them good sign The Wow Factor: it's a copy of the Classic Les Paul enough said Overall: great guitar to learn on i want a new guitar to get better range in sound giving it for my brother to learn on will last a long time

"Epiphone Les Paul Special II" submitted March 22, 2009

Music Style: Classic rock, Acoustic, Metal, Blues
Sound: The sound...well how should I put this: the clean sounds boxy and muddy, but if you spend some time tweaking your amp, the sound isn't all that bad. The distortion is where it fails: too grindy---there's very little density and thickness to the tone. It also would not hold a note in tune, and there's very little to say about sustain... Feature: I got the 15W amplifier. Overall it's an okay amp at low volumes. If you crank it up, all kinds of buzzing and fuzzing comes out of it even if u don't touch anything. The strap is ridiculously uncomfortable, the guitar itself squeezes *very*, *very* tightly into the gig bag. Not much versatility on the guitar itself. Only 1 volume and 1 tone knob. The pickups are very weak. The worst feature might be the tuners---HORRIBLE, would not let the guitar stay in tune. Ease of Use: I have no complaint against the feel of this guitar. It's not that heavy, the neck feels comfortable, Action can be adjusted. Overall it feels okay. Quality: The quality of the guitar seems to be solid. Nothing has fallen apart yet. The finish is very beautiful, the guitar doesn't dent easily. I would not use this guitar for performances due to the sound quality, however... Value: This package is very decent for beginners. Has everything one needs to start playing. Manufacturer Support: no opinion. The Wow Factor: When I bought it, I wanted the Les Paul look and I loved the cherry sunburst finish. I still like how it looks, just not how it sounds. Overall: I literally stopped liking electric guitar as a whole for months because of the lack of motivation from playing this guitar. In that meantime, I bought an electric-acoustic PR5-E and I still love it and play it more than the Special II. Some final advices: if you are an absolute beginner and a Les Paul fan, do get this package simply for it's value, however, I guarantee that you'll want to buy higher end guitars soon.

"warped neck" submitted July 6, 2014

Overall
Overall: This is a beautiful guitar with great sound. The day it came in I had to take it to our local guitar shop to have a new string put on. When they looked at the neck they said it was warped and asked if I ordered it online, when I said yes, they said that's probably how it got messed up...because the guitars either sat in a hot warehouse or from shipping. Had to have the neck worked on and had them put on some new strings that wouldn't be so rough on my son's fingers. When I let zzounds know the neck was warped and I had it repaired all they had to say was you can send it back and we will send another one. I responded... "Why would I return it when I already paid to have it fixed. I was just letting you know the neck was warped when it was received"

"epiphone lp player paci" submitted January 5, 2014

By M T in Newbury Park, CA
Musical Background: 50+ beginner
Music Style: Whatever
Overall: First service, great $

"damn good starter guitar pack" submitted October 25, 2003

Overall
Music Style: rock, punk, emo, ska
Sound: good sound for an affordable guitar Feature: not as much as other les pauls but still good for a starter Quality: it's a les paul! Value: amazing deal for the price The Wow Factor: i have it!

Les Paul Special II Pack Customer Review submitted February 16, 2008

By a customer from earthlink.net
Overall
Music Style: punk rock "oi"
Sound: its got great sound i love it has a good rock sound Feature: it has good featurs for the tuner were is it i never got one me and my friend had to tune it for a long time Quality: it is a sturty i play in a punk band so there's a lot of moveing but it held up Value: its worth it Manufacturer Support: its got easy pick ups its got good strings The Wow Factor: its great and it has a cool look Overall: forever

Les Paul Special II Pack Customer Review submitted February 24, 2005

Overall
Musical Background: head guitarist of band
Sound: crappy guitar ridiculous price its a piece of trash Feature: amp suks Quality: it broke in two pieces in just 1 week Value: this guitar is worth a dollar Manufacturer Support: heavy The Wow Factor: its an ugly guitar the babes odnt wont want u with that Overall: u will be usatisfied

"has a great sound" submitted August 2, 2005

Overall
Music Style: jazz, rock, blues, polka, classical
Sound: this thing p Feature: just a bad strap, every thing else is really good, the tuner is the best one i have ever owned. needs a better amp than that one. This guitar sounds amazing in a half stack. Manufacturer Support: never needed service Overall: this guitar is a keeper. The only other guitars i would get would be acoustic, 12 string, double neck, or semi hollow body

Les Paul Special II Pack Customer Review submitted January 11, 2009

Sound: It's a great guitar to start off with when your a beginner, but once you start to develop a keene musical ear you soon realize that it doens't have great tone. Also to me the action seems really high and the frets aren't as could as they could be. This is all my own opioin so disagree with me if you please.

"good for beginners" submitted August 19, 2008

Overall
Sound: the overall sound is great. i play through a yamaha tube amp and its sounds great. a good effects pedal would really bring out the potential Feature: only having one tone control and one volume control really limits what the guitar can do. Ease of Use: one of the easiest guitars i own. quick neck and easy handling make it great for beginners to learn how to manuver the neck Quality: does not stay in tune long. easy to string. action could be lowerd or raised depending on preference Value: good price for what you get Manufacturer Support: never had to use it, but good coverage The Wow Factor: good for beginners but there is room for improvement. i've had it for a year and a half and have upgraded to the epiphone sg prophecy gx

"perfect starter guitar with an awesome price, Get It!" submitted March 13, 2008

Overall
Sound: It is a great sound for beginers or people that have already played. Feature: The tunner is great! It really helps when you brake a string. Ease of Use: It prety easy do do it with just the guitar. You will get awesome sounds if you buy a distortion pedel. Quality: This guitar has a great quality structure. But you do have to always keep the screws tightened. Especialy the ones at the top. It's not a peoblem. Value: I think the guitar should be more money because it it such a nice starter guitar with nice accesories. Manufacturer Support: had it for awile and never needed support. The Wow Factor: The sunburst looks the best. Overall: I will keep using this guiatr untill I get better,

"Really good finish and great guitar, etc...." submitted December 28, 2007

Overall
Musical Background: used to play drums
Music Style: rock and alternative.
Sound: The sound has a buzzing noise, but you can bring in the guitar to a guitar store and they can fix that for you. It has a good gain and if you crank the gain and the volume it sounds really cool. Feature: The guitar has good pickups.But the tuner is not that good. Go buy another one. The DVD is really good for beginners. It teaches you chords and the parts of the guitar, tells you how to tune a guitar and it tells you what to do if your guitar strings break. At the end of the video, it plays the song ''Louie, Louie.'' Ease of Use: It's okay..... It's a good beginner guitar. Quality: The finish is excellent and it has a nice sunburst color. When i used it the pickups got a little scratched but you can't see the scratches that well. The guitar gets dusty but you can go to a guitar store and by a special kind of cleaner to use on the guitar. Value: This guitar is unbelievable. It's a great guitar with a better price. The Wow Factor: My friend Paul really likes the guitar......... Overall: I would be satisfied with it for about 2 years and then I would be do for a new guitar....

"Epiphone Special II POlayer Pack" submitted December 11, 2007

Music Style: Classic Rock, Metal
Sound: The amp is an ok practise amp at 19Watts but has a very muddy overdriven sound and good look trying to be heard over drums! With a better amp (for me a Roland Cube 60), the guitar has a very good overdriven sound despite the poor pickups. But for $200 what do you expect! Feature: 2 knobs on the guitar-1 volume & 1 tone. 3-way pickup selector in a very awkward position. Instructional DVD, cord amplifier, picks..... Ease of Use: Plug it in! Quality: I have let the guitar fall a few times and the paint scraped off and a chunk of one of the tuners fell off. Loads of scratches from picks bt they arent noticable. Alot of buzz on the 5th and 6th string which isnt good. The frets arent very smooth. The tuners keep your guitar in tune for about an hour! Value: It's a steal! Manufacturer Support: Havent ever needed them, which is good The Wow Factor: The guitar looks beautiful with the ebony finish Overall: It's so, so, so, so cheap. It's fantastic for beginners (like I was a year ago), but now I'm alot better and I upgraded to a Roland Cube 60 amplifier recently and will be buying a ESP LTD KH202 to suit my level of playing now but its perfect as a first electric guitar

Les Paul Special II Pack Customer Review submitted December 7, 2007

Overall
Sound: its the best sound even tho it has cheap pick ups my friend has the same thing but gibson pick ups and sounds even better than the cheap pick ups i have. Feature: it came with good accessories but i wish it included triangle picks more than anything but still a good pack for intermediates and beginners.

"Thisss issss thheee besssttt guitaaarrr eveerrrr." submitted November 24, 2007

Overall
Sound: This guitar sound smooth and awesome. It's the best sound I've ever heard!You'll be very happy with this sound. Feature: This guitar has a great amount of accessories. It comes with a instruction book and a really helpful DVD. Ease of Use: This guitar is easy to play... Quality: This Les Paul has a smooth finish. It's black finish looks really good on this guitar. Value: This guitar has a great price for a great guitar. Manufacturer Support: This company is very friendly. If you want to by this guitar they will help you if you need help. The Wow Factor: This guitar attracts girl. I've been there. Overall: This guitar is just a great one. All of my friends want one.

Les Paul Special II Pack Customer Review submitted July 20, 2007

Overall
Sound: this guitar has a great sound. the knobs on the guitar work great. Feature: The tuner is not bad and the amp is good. the instructional video was very helpful. Ease of Use: This guitar makes whatever sound you want it to. Quality: the guitar is sturdy and will last. the strap isnt great but you can get a nice one for cheap money. Value: Compares with anything.. Manufacturer Support: did not need it but it sounds like its good. The Wow Factor: this is a beautiful guitar. Overall: BUY THIS GUITAR.
11 of 13 people (84.62%) found this review helpful. Did you?

Les Paul Special II Pack Customer Review submitted November 2, 2006

Musical Background: Active Musician, Guitarist in Band
Music Style: Metal all the way.
Sound: This guitar is just a rebadged Gibson Epoch with worse pickups, but it is still good. I replaced the pickups with really expensive ones, and the sustain is incredible. If you want to keep a note in a solo, this is the guitar for you. The distortion is a little too dirty just with an overdrive stompbox, but add some delay or wawa and it sounds like a charm. Feature: Of course it included accessories, it is a pack. The gig bag was a tight fit, but it doesn't slide or anything. The cable was horrible and I replaced it and the amp was bad, but I gutted it and made it the head of one of my towers. Ease of Use: The neck is really fat compared to the body, but since it is the only guitar I own now I can't complain. I'm getting some new "real" Les Pauls later this year and next year, but I know I will still be using this one. Unless my house burns down and the guitar is turned into ashes. Quality: The guitar was made sturdy, considering it has a bolt-on neck. I was swingint it and it smashed through my wall into the next room, but only the wall was demeged. The paint chipped but I got some touch-up paint for that and now it looks as good as new. Value: Definitely worth the price, but for beginners to intermediate only. That's why I'm getting other guitars. Manufacturer Support: Never needed it. The Wow Factor: Looks really good in Ebony with chrome hardware and pickups. Wish it had trapezoid inlays...

"Pleasantly Surprised" submitted June 29, 2006

Overall
Sound: The sound is very good. There is no hum or buzz, and everything sounds good. Weather it's clean or distorted, it sounds great. The sound quality is very good. Everything is responsive. This guitar is very compatable with my music style. It sounds great either live or in a recording. I have recorded many songs, and I have played shows with this guitar. I did upgrade the pickups, though, because they were open coil, which only looks good on a fat guitar. Feature: The question is: "Did this product not include accessories?" It came with everything, gig bag, strap, picks, chord, tuner. What more could you ask? The most useful features of this guitar are the easy to use tuning knobs, the smooth fretboard, and the slim design. It weighs much less than any other Les Paul that I've ever played. All the hardware is chrome or assorted colors(depending on which color you buy), mine's black. Ease of Use: It is pretty easy to get great sounds out of this guitar. It is very playable. You would have to be a moron not to be able to play a song on this guitar. The neck width is perfect and there is no friction, so you can easily move around for barre chords. I would reccomend this guitar to beginners. I can do some solos, just not ones that have extremely fast finger movements without some tweaking. I have had to put lemon oil on the fretboard for that. Quality: This product is made well. The paint can easily be chipped. Mine already has a bunch of chipped paint on the headstock. I don't worry that something will break, and I have played a few shows with it. I would recommend it for use on the road. It is very durable. To be honest, I have dropped it at least ten times. Those were all because of the crappy strap, but it is still fine. Value: This product is worth the selling price. It is a good guitar. The only bad things are the strap and the pickups, which can easily be upgraded. Manufacturer Support: I haven't had to use their support yet, but I've heard it is really easy to work with. The Wow Factor: This guitar looks very good. The only thing I don't like about it is the fact that it is not round. Most Les Pauls are bulgy, but this one is flat. You canb hardly call it a Les Paul, but it is a good guitar. Overall: I expect to be satisfied with this guitar for at least another five years. I would just make some tweaking here and there.

"Wors guitar evr played" submitted June 14, 2006

Overall
Sound: I was actually surprised on how bad this actually sounded. Feature: What Features..... Ease of Use: I dont like the rosewood finger boards. Quality: Right out of the box the WHOLE neck was loose and almost fell off. Value: What can you expect from a guitar that is so cheap Manufacturer Support: Diden't even bother just returned it. The Wow Factor: Doesn't look the same as a normal les paul in person. Overall: Save your money and get a gibson or fender.

"awesome guitar" submitted October 10, 2005

Musical Background: professional musician
Music Style: ROCK
Sound: greatest sound you've ever heard Feature: what mor could a beginner want than an entire les paul package for under $300 Quality: one of the best guitars i've ever owned, and i've got 10 others, this being my first Value: i value this guitar as much as my custom gibson les paul Manufacturer Support: never had any trouble w/ this guitar but had warranty question and the epiphone people ROCK The Wow Factor: what sexier than a les paul for $250? an entire players pack for $250 Overall: probably out my ten guitars my favorite one to play

"Sexy guitar" submitted August 6, 2005

Musical Background: band
Music Style: punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk
Sound: This guitar rocks and sounds great. The amp blew out but i think thats because i played it to hard. The case is nothing speacial but it is nice. the video is very imformative and helps. the tuner is great and works nice. I like the guitar because it has two open coil humbuckers and it gives it a sweet hard rock sound. Other than that this guitar is nice and the package is ok. Feature: just a les paul nothing special Quality: hasent broke yet Value: good guitar for the price The Wow Factor: i love it with a firery passion like no other Overall: this guitar is great and reliable and is my # 1 guitar

Les Paul Special II Pack Customer Review submitted September 4, 2004

Overall
Sound: OH MY GOD!!!!! The warmest and fullst sounding guitar i've ever played. If you're looking for an amazing playing and sounding guitar buy this one! Feature: It could use a econd tone, but I just like the control of 2 tone knob instead of one. It has amazing tone with just one though!

When you call, mention priority code 20J-YW5W. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976