When you call, mention priority code 1606-LJWQ

Rating and Reviews: Epiphone Thunderbird Case

Specifically tailored for the Thunderbird Bass body shape, this Epiphone case provides premium protection again all possible perils.

"Not Bad! Does it's job!" submitted April 24, 2011

By a customer from earthlink.net
Music Style: Rock & Blues
Feature: Features a snug fit made exactly for the Thunderbird IV Bass. It has an extra large compartment for accesories such as strap, tuner, polishing cloth and more. I mean,,,HUGE compartment with full door to cover and contain everything and prevent your stuff from getting loose inside the case. Quality: The covering looks great with Epiphone logo on it. The carry handle is nice. The locks and feet are a bit on the cheap side. my first time going out with it, one of the feet came off while loading into the back of my vehicle. One of the locks seemed to be bent slightly and didn't want to close without a wiggle from side to side. For the most part, the case will probably last and do it's intended job, which is to protect the guitar very well. Value: Overall okay for the money. Manufacturer Support: I have not contacted anyone, so I don't know how their support is at this point, but maybe I should give it a try since a foot came off the first day. The Wow Factor: Looks very nice. Any pictures that may have been in the ad don't do this case any justice. It's almost "Gotta See It" to believe it. Overall: Since this will be used mainly for storage and light road use with extra care, I will never need another one.

"Ephipone Thunderbird Case" submitted April 24, 2012

By Jerry Williams ( KRANK ) in Mt Sterling, OH
Musical Background: For a life time, and I'm gettin OLD
Music Style: Rock & Roll, 70's & 80's. AC DC, Judas Priest type of stuff.
Overall: I got the case today. I must say that the fitment is much nicer than the Gibson case my Giibson Thunderbird is in, of course the Gibson case is about 6 years old. But,nonetheless, when you first open it, it say's THUNDERBIRD! This case , in my book, is made for no other guitar. I give this case all 5's. It came with a key, it is very well made, the price was right, and when I opened it up I said, "Damn, this is nice"!

"Epiphone Thunderbird IV Bass Case" submitted September 9, 2014

Overall
Overall: Not much to say about this case. It is a huge case that. It is well built keeps everything in place. The compartment inside has plenty of room for extra accessories, including music books, sheet music, tuners, cables, etc. I ordered my Thunderbird with the case and they put the guitar in the case when they shipped it.

"Epiphone Thunderbird IV Hardshell Bass Guitar Case" submitted October 14, 2013

By T F in Maryville, MO
Musical Background: 8 years experience playing bass and almost 2 with ukulele
Music Style: Christian rock, and worship music
Overall: This case came quickly, and I opened it up and it looked amazing. I set my Thunderbird down in it, and it fit snug. This case offers great protection for your thunderbird bass.

"A safe nest for your bird!" submitted June 15, 2014

By Jack Pasquale in Dunkirk, NY
Overall
Musical Background: Working Bassist.
Music Style: Rock, Motown, Surf, Blues.
Overall: This case is a "must have" for your Thunderbird. Money well spent. A bit on the big and heavy side, but then again, it's protecting a big and heavy bass. Worth every penny!

"Epiphone Thunderbird hard case" submitted November 26, 2012

By joe ramirez in clovis, CA
Musical Background: almost 12 years, i used to play profesionally
Music Style: blues and some rock
Overall: the case that i ordered is a very good case, the quality of the construction is second to none. it has a very "plush" appearance both inside and out, i am very pleased with my purchase, and would highly recommend this case to anyone considering the purchase of the thunderbird bass.

"Perfect case" submitted October 7, 2013

Overall
Musical Background: part time rock musician
Overall: This case is exactly what it is cracked up to be. A case that fits a Thunderbird bass like a glove.

"Epiphone Thunderbird IV Bass Case" submitted January 14, 2014

By Danny Duncan in Palmetto, FL
Musical Background: Off and on for years. Play guitar, bass and drums at home
Music Style: rock, blues, reggae
Overall: Great case. Perfect fit for guitar.

"Could be better" submitted December 18, 2013

By Billy N in Mankato, MN
Overall
Musical Background: Bassist for 27 years. I play some guitar, keys, and harmonica as well.
Music Style: Classic Rock, Country, Hard Rock, Heavy Metal, Thrash Metal
Overall: The case looks better in the photo than it does out of the box. Mine seems like it has bubbles under the outside material. It also seems like the lining would easily fall out with little to no effort. The latches and handle seem sturdy. I think this case should be about 25% cheaper than it is currently priced, or else they should make the outer covering and the lining a little more durable and nicer looking. However, it serves it's purpose, so it's not a total loss.

"Thunderbird hard case" submitted February 19, 2014

By Jason R in Deer park, NY
Overall
Musical Background: Currently in a band. Playing bass for 10+ years.
Music Style: Punk/rock/heavy/sludge
Overall: What's there to say about a hard case? It fits the bass perfectly and you can store a couple of accessories.

"A Great Case at a Great Price, and a reliable Company with great service!" submitted October 13, 2011

By a customer from bellsouth.net
Overall
Musical Background: "Retired", but still playing at 71.
Music Style: Big Band/Country/Blue Grass
Sound: I purchased a fitted case for my Epiphone Thunderbird Bass. Feature: The Bass fits perfectly. The case has a large storage box built in. Quality: The case handle could be a little stronger, but overall, this is a great case. Value: Great value. Not much more than a "high end" "gig" bag. Manufacturer Support: The first case arrived damaged. I called a customer service representative, and received a ups label the same day, and two days later, my new case arrived and it was perfect. Great service! The Wow Factor: N/A Overall: This case should last me a long time. It is made well and it is designed to protect my Bass. I chose this case because it is made for my Bass design. I travel to Florida to play with some other retired musicians, so I needed a case I could depend on, and this case works!

"A must have!" submitted October 16, 2011

Overall
Musical Background: Retired professional
Music Style: Blues, Rock, Folk, Americana, Worship
Feature: When I purchased this case the photos of it were not updated. So, when the case arrived I must say I was pleasantly suprised to find that it was form fit to the Thunderbird bass. I also didn't expect it to include a lock. With a storage compartment (dimentions 15 1/12" x 11 1/4" x 2 1/4") its plenty large enough to fit everything I would want to take along to a gig. The hinges and button feet are of decent strength. And the handle is fairly durable as well. Quality: I've owned many cases for instruments and its very obvious that this is not a flight case, but its as good as anything you might find made for top name instruments. I snapped a few pictures of my newly acquired case showing some finer details. Overall: For the most part, this case is pretty solid and should certainly protect your Thunderbird quite effectively. The Epiphone Thunderbird is of supurb quality and it deserves to be protected. If you every plan on taking your bass anywhere, I strongly suggest not passing this up. In my humble opinion, it would be foolish to buy the Thunderbird and not get this fantastic protective case.

When you call, mention priority code 1606-LJWQ. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976