When you call, mention priority code 14PM-DH5F

Rating and Reviews: Drum Workshop 7002PT

Double-chain turbo sprocket two-way 101 beater, single post casting, double adjustable toe clamp.

"good for everyones price range" submitted February 2, 2007

Overall
Musical Background: active musicion and band director
Music Style: soft rock to heavy metal
Sound: the sounds that this pedal produces is amazing, everytime i play it it sounds better and better each time. Feature: awsome feature the bass clam is a very good idea, used to use sonor and found it tricky at times to clamp it to the bass drum, but with this pedal as the tightner is at the sides u can just easly get acces to it, it also has a holder for a drum key, that is also supplied with the pedal. Ease of Use: just briliant the left pedal is just as smooth as the right Quality: no problems yet. and doubt there ever will be Value: just as good as an iron cobra and not even a fraction of the price Manufacturer Support: havent needed any its been that reliable The Wow Factor: just buy me, amazingly good pedal Overall: excelent pedal with everything you need at at fraction of the price of most pedals

"this pedal is great for advanced drummers, and beginners if you have the budget" submitted September 7, 2006

Music Style: rock , country, metal
Sound: the pedal is quiet and the sound it produces when played is awsome Feature: i had a lower grade tama, and the dw is like going to a highend pedal for fraction of the cost Ease of Use: awsome adjustments, i have so much more control with ease Quality: superb quailty..its DW of course is quality Value: good value i would expect to pay at least $400 Manufacturer Support: havent had any problems Overall: this pedal gets better and better everytime i play

Drum Workshop 7002PT Customer Review submitted January 27, 2010

By a customer from wayxcable.com
Music Style: rock and jazz
Sound: I have always heard that DW pedals are fantastic, so I finally bought the 7000 series and absolutely love it! It is so smooth and fun to play! The only problem I have with it is that I don't have enough time to practice with it. Any spare minute I have, I go play with this pedal because it is such an excellent pedal! It definitely brings my double bass drum playing ability to a higher level. Do yourself a favor and get one...it is worth the investment!

"Great pedal!" submitted September 3, 2008

Overall
Musical Background: Active Musician, tourist.
Music Style: Rock, Alternative, Metal
Sound: This pedal's sound is excellent. The beaters sound better in my opinion backwards(opposite felt side). It gives it a snappy, but deep hit. Feature: I love the drumkey clip on the right pedal. I always lost keys at shows but now I can put it in the clip. The pedal pretty much 'molds' to your feet and your style of playing, I really enjoy that. Ease of Use: I'm extremely picky when it comes to positions of whether it be stands, cymbals, drums, especially pedal position. The velcro on the bottom sticks to carpet, and keeps it in place, for the whole set. And, the adjust ability is an extreme plus. I can have the pedals set any way I want. Quality: This product is made extremely well. The only downfall I see is for heavy metal playing, the screws keeping the drive inplace occasionally fall out. I always lose them so I keep spare ones in my hardware case. It's very durable and can take beating, but, it scratches very easily. But for someone who doesn't mind if theirs scratches here and there, its a great pedal. Value: I'd rather pay a little less.r Manufacturer Support: I haven't had any support problems. The Wow Factor: It's extremely sexy and attracts the ladies. Overall: This will last me for forever.

"Great pedal, quite awesome." submitted November 18, 2007

By a customer from earthlink.net
Overall
Music Style: Rock, Hard Rock, Metal, Heavy Metal, Blues, Jazz, Trance.
Sound: It sounds great, and reacts well to foot movement. The double rolls are excellent, and quick triplets are smooth and flow well. Feature: The adjustability is incredible. The clamps on for the bass drum are superb, and the beaters sound great. Ease of Use: I just connected it, adjusted the width and it was ready to play. Quality: Its very high quality. One thing I must say though, is the divider between the left beater and right beater comes loose, but I fixed that with a good pound on the side of the spring. Value: GREAT VALUE! For its price, I don't think you can get any better pedal, even for more. Manufacturer Support: Haven't needed to use it, but I could easily access it if necessary. The Wow Factor: Adds that extra double kick to a single bass setup. Overall: Great product, will last me ages, and beyond.

"WOW!!!" submitted September 5, 2004

By a customer from paulsoncheek.com
Overall
Musical Background: hobby and chuch worship band
Music Style: all but country
Sound: the sound is great! i love it. it really stands out as one of the best. Feature: it came with its own tools including a drum key. it didnt come with a cam though. Quality: all i can say is it is very reliable. Value: it is defintally worth the price. The Wow Factor: it made me really want it even though i didnt really need it. Overall: it is a great peice for your set.

When you call, mention priority code 14PM-DH5F. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976