When you call, mention priority code 1735-CTYF

Rating and Reviews: DigiTech Synth Wah Pedal

Choose from seven different effects, set your sound with mix, range, sensitivity, and vowel controls, and leave the wah-wahs to the DigiTech Synth Wah pedal.

"Digitech Synth Wah Owns" submitted June 14, 2007

Music Style: Rock, Meatal, blues, Christian
Sound: Its A Digitech Pedal.. What more can I say I have about 5 Digitech pedals All are great But this is their most creative one yet its a awesome pedal. Envelope funk sounds great for funkish sounds. The Synth is amazing For trance and techno P.S Try with the Digitech's DigiDelay. Fm5 and 6 sounds great its filter with a sweep to get an auto Filter Sound! And Last but not least the Auto-wah same as pedals wah but you don't use your feet to trigger the pedal but rather your playing. Feature: SEVEN Diffrent effects Probably synth and Auto wah are most usefull try fm3 rather than 4. Ease of Use: Great easy pedal to use. Its a Digitech! Quality: Best Quality you can get from a pedal but a little accidental step on the knobs they become loose not broken. Value: I got this pedal for a great deal and its actually very valuable and realiable. Manufacturer Support: haven't gotten to call them but im sure they are realiable. The Wow Factor: Digitech! its definetly my main pedal I use most and its just amazing I mean it all depends on the stlye of your music and how you like your effects but I really wanted it right when I tried it out. Overall: I love this pedal and Would keep it forever. Wouldn't replace it but I do have another pedal that has sone of the same features. Its the Maxon AF-9 Auto filter and they are my favorite pedals.

"This pedal is pretty well made!" submitted November 15, 2008

By a customer from millersrock.net
Music Style: Rock, Pop, Alternative, Funk
Sound: This pedal is crazy!lots of funky sounds that you can actually use in songs. the only problem is a very very tiny hum...barely noticeable at full volume on my amp. Feature: funky envelope filters, crazy synth, autowah,and an expression pedal out jack! what more could you ask for in a multi effect pedal? Ease of Use: i have to admit there is a slight learning curve...pretty simple design though. Quality: this pedal is built like a tank...had it for about two years now, and no degrade of sound or anything. Value: a tad expensive...i got mine at a pawn shop, but $80? a little pricey. the value is still good :) Manufacturer Support: im gonna say eight because i havnt had to use them The Wow Factor: its green. not the most attractive pedal out there, but it does its job, and thats all i care. Overall: overall this pedal is amazing! i would reffer it to anyone. lots of sounds that are applicable to some songs.

"Nice effect pedal" submitted December 15, 2008

By a customer from frontiernet.net
Musical Background: Hobbyist, Active Musician
Music Style: 80's rock
Sound: The sounds are cool. I'd say the ones that sound the best are the filter tones ( 5 and 6). The pedal sounds good with my Line 6 spider 3 and Les Paul guitar. Feature: The seven different types knob are cool. The auto wah is not as good as the other sounds. Ease of Use: It is pretty easy to use. Sometimes it is difficult to hear the changes in the knobs as you turn them. Quality: It is made very well. I really like the color. I think it will last a long time. The only real bad thing about the pedal is the battery doesn't last very long. When you buy the pedal, get a power adapter thing too. Value: It is a little expensive. The Wow Factor: Again the color is real nice. Overall: I would never get rid of it because it was a gift. At first I didn't really know what it was or what it did, but when I plugged it in I liked it. I wouldn't replace it unless it is stolen or broke. What I like most is probably the color.

"Awesome Special Effects Pedal" submitted July 23, 2012

By David N in Louisville, KY
Overall
Musical Background: Professional Musician, Been playing for 9 years, play guitar, banjo, mandolin, drums, and bass
Music Style: Christian, Rock, Blues, Metal, Metalcore, Hard Rock, Classical
Overall: I play a lot of different styles and I must say this pedal is just very fun to mess around with. I don't see myself playing it as a "serious" pedal just because the sounds you get aren't ones you can normally play. Took me a while to figure out what all it does and how everything factors in to the tone and range of the effect but besides that I've had nothing but fun with this pedal. It's cased in metal so it will last me long enough until I grow a beard as long as Billy Gibbons.

"Normal to crazy-----ITS ALL GOOD!"

Music Style: Industrial, techno, metal, and emo....a lil' punk
Sound: This pedal is totaly awsome, the first two settings are normal and useful in many music making aspects but as you progess more and more, and tweek it out, you can turn it into a freaked out almost moog-like stomp box:::PRETTY SWEET!::: Feature: The stomp box itself is is very sturdy and it feels strong....the only concern is that the knobs have no protection....they cold probably get kicked off accidentally or if it was dropped on a hard surface you could be running to the crazy glue for help Quality: nice nice nice

When you call, mention priority code 1735-CTYF. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976