When you call, mention priority code 157S-ZYD0

Rating and Reviews: DigiTech RP355 Effects

The DigiTech RP355 offers a plethora of guitar tones and effects. With USB streaming audio and Cubase LE4, the DigiTech RP355 can also be used to record.

"All of This for very little!" submitted March 15, 2011

By a customer from live.com
Musical Background: Hobbyist Active Musician
Music Style: Jazz Gospel R&B Fusion
Sound: This thing has extraordinary Sounds for Clean as well as Distorted, The clean sounds on presets such as Strumn are great professional sounding patches for recording...amazing coming from a floor unit in this price ange usually you'd have to have a Rackmount to get this type of Quality Preset 23 Greaser has a cut-through lead out of this world other presets such as swell compclean etc. are amazing. Feature: Product could've used a USB Cable The expression pedal is fantastic to me because with foot pressure you can go from Wah to Volume Pedal with ease The only complaints I have about the RP355 is that you cannot use the drum machine with the looper andthe looper only has 20 seconds...but it's a great start I'm sure they'll improve those features going foward. Ease of Use: I've only used the factory presets so far, I haven' tried any personal creations as of yet...seems easy enough to use pretty straight forward. Quality: It seems to be built very well in its metal casing as opposed to someother plastic floor units I've owned Value: Definitely worth the price, I've seen single function pedals that cost almost twice as much. Manufacturer Support: I haven't had to use support so far so good! The Wow Factor: I'm not attracted to it sexually but it is aesthetically appealing, compact. Overall: Again I love the sounds and Functionality in this unit, it's amazing how they put all these great presets with the ability to create your own plus you get a Wah, Volume Pedal and Whammy all in one...sy goodbye to the Giant Pedalboards with hiss and wires all over the place! Throw this in your Guitar Case or Gigbag and you're ready to rock!
10 of 11 people (90.91%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Useful doesn't mean you cantt have fun too" submitted March 4, 2012

By Steve Whitcomb in Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
Overall
Musical Background: 10 years band playing bass, lifetime bass guitar, keys, and just starting drums. Computer music as well
Music Style: Rock folk progressive, soundtrack
Overall: I have been mostly a bass player my music career. Id always have a guitar around for writing but was always accustic. So yes maybe I had a little pedal envy goin on but this thing is great. Has a great batch of sounds that come with the unit. Plus a bunch to download and install by connecting the unit with a usb cable. A little inside info for you, theres a way to convert other Diditech models patch format to the RP355 with software. Just look in the forums on Digitechs site. I have a Line 6 amp with effects that don't compare at all in quality to this pedals. I was very surprised as this was not that expensive of a unit for all you get. Love the fact that it had an expression pedal right on it. Very glad I got this unit. It even offers the ability of running two lne outs, each selectable (amp or mixer) to allow flexibility in your setup . A whole lotta bang for the buck. The only then I can see being a little difficult is the occasional need to stop to petals at the same time to get into bypass mode we're switching between a fact functions while on stage. So that does seem to be getting easier as I do it more often even though Im using in more studio envirement/ song writing environment

"Built like a tank...ready for war" submitted March 30, 2010

Musical Background: Active Musician currently touring
Music Style: Funk,R&B,Jazz Mixture
Sound: i purchased this unit a year ago,and i'm still coming up with new tones,however,out of the box some of the distortion setting were a little brittle,with the 4band eq. tweaked the tones were great.it'll take a min.though.and the wha patch will take some adjusting too much output will cause a horrible crackle out of your amp.also i didn't like the fact that you cant use more than one modulation f/x at a time as with any zoom pedal,and the delay cuts off during patch changing,which is noticable by silence for a sec.other than those mentioned most the patches are great,and the dual output of xlr and 1/4 in. are beautil,the sounds achieved live ran in stereo are second to none,also the ablilty to mix and match amps and cabs makes for some really good original tones,the tube amp modles actually makes my old fender 212 feedback when mic'd properly.as for construction,this thing is built like a tank,very solid grey metal,and amp variation 2amps per setting.programming is very simple,i didn't even need two read the manual,it's pretty straight foward from looking at the front panle.all n all well worth the money,and won't be out dated for years to come,because you can also go on line via usb and tweak or download patches Feature: this pedal also comes with a version of cubase for recording and editing your tones further.i only wish the display was more visual,you have to write down what amp you used with what cabinet,what were your f/x settings and so on,(take a note from zoom and vox)but the dna technology pretty much is spot on for the most part modeling the various f/x pedals and studio f/x Ease of Use: if you can read the front of this f/x unit your more than half way there,it's very simple.editing can be a bit anoying because you have to keep scolling back to some setting to tweak,there should be a comparrison feature.the manaul is a must keep because it list all amp/cab. models plus f/x for ref. Quality: this is a very well made unit,will last for years to come Value: well worth the money,compaired to units in this price range Manufacturer Support: i only gave it a five because iv'e never needed it. The Wow Factor: as far as sex appeal,it's dark,would be great if you did have color choice Overall: if this unit was lost or stolen i would replace it,i already have,i had the 350 first,it just has tones you can't replace and the ability to give you your own sound
13 of 15 people (86.67%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Great effects setup with a small footprint" submitted December 16, 2012

By Sam B in Vernon, CT
Musical Background: jam at home
Overall: My wife bought this for me when I graduated from a terrible guitar player to a bad guitar player. It is simply fantastic. The built in effects are great and the amp models add a great amount of variety to my play and practice sessions. I love the fact that you can create your own sound with a laptop and load that model in and become your own kind of guitar player with your own sound. The rp355 is build like a tank too. It can take some abuse, I spilled an entire beer on it once and it still works flawlessly.

"RP355" submitted April 30, 2012

By Brian L in Bass Lake, CA
Musical Background: 31 years of playing
Music Style: mostly Randy Rhoads influence, 80's metal
Overall: I have used Digitech pedals all my life since the early 80's and they just keep getting better and better! You can do so much with this piece of equipment, you really wont need to add anything else to your arsonal of effects.

"great value! great investment!" submitted December 14, 2010

Music Style: blues, rock
Sound: I use a low-end electric guitar, paired w/ a decent amp. The sound quality is pretty good live or used in my cpu for recording. Feature: No major complaints. However, I would like there to be an efficient way to record a loop with the drum function on. Ease of Use: With any sort of electronics there is always some learning curve. With that in mind this pedal is very easy to use! There is a methodical, but simple, rhyme and reason to navigating the parameters and getting the sounds you want. The manual is clear and easy to understand. Quality: It's fairly heavy and seems sturdy enough for playing around the house and travelling too. Like most things: if you take care of it it will take care of you. I have only had it for a few months, but I'm not worried about it's longevity. Value: great value!! But it depends what you want/like. I really like the all-in-one idea of a pedal. It's great for a "hobby" musician playing w/ friends or by yourself. I also think if I were to play more seriously in a band or on a touring basis, that this pedal would be fine to use. Manufacturer Support: NA Overall: I will keep it as long it will keep. I really enjoy this product!!

DigiTech RP355 Effects Customer Review submitted September 11, 2011

Overall
Sound: You can get any sound you want with this product. Feature: Has anything you need, many, many, many pedals in this thing. Ease of Use: Its a little confusing at first to understand, but once the order of things are understood things go smooth. Value: save a ton of money buying this than all the pedals, it contains.

"Guitar Effects for Less Money" submitted September 10, 2012

By Phillip Whisenant in Morganton, NC
Overall
Musical Background: Audio/Video Engineering degree. Played drums pro for 30+ years.
Music Style: Hard Rock Metal
Overall: This Digitech unit is probably the overall best effts pedal made now. It has drums in it a loop record and amps and amplifier simulation is amazing with all the effects at the levels you want each of them. Lexicon reverb! Need say more!

"RP355" submitted January 16, 2014

By mark p in spring, TX
Overall
Musical Background: Played professionally for many years. Do some studio work, just a jammer now
Music Style: rock, blues
Overall: Great DSP unit.

When you call, mention priority code 157S-ZYD0. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976