When you call, mention priority code 141Z-Z2LH

Rating and Reviews: Danelectro E15 EStudio

Work out your songs, riffs, and solos in privacy with this headphone amp. It features echo and distortion, and headphones are included.

Overall

"Great for the price and what it was designed for." submitted September 18, 2005

By a customer from mchsi.com
Musical Background: Hobbyist, Worship Team at Church
Music Style: Classic Rock, Contempory Praise Music
Sound: Pretty impressive. I want to try it through a P.A. to see if it reproduces what you hear through the headphones. Feature: Pretty good delay for what it is. Its a bit noisy but sounds pretty cool. Would like to be able to control the delay. Good distortion. Doesn't quite sound like my tube amp but it is impressive. Quality: Got to remember this ain't road equipment unless you are sitting in a hotel room or apartment. Value: Don't have experience with other headphone amps but can't imagine them being any better. Manufacturer Support: Never had experience with the company. Probably would throw it away and buy another if it breaks. The Wow Factor: I just wanted it so I could play and not disturb the rest of the household or blow anyone out when I am away in my apartment. Overall: I doubt I would be searching for anything else. This suites my need.

"You need this box it`s awesome!" submitted January 24, 2006

Overall
Music Style: rock alternative trippy buisness
Value: This little box kicks ass it`s so much fun to play around with,people say they don`t like the echo they`re not using it to it`s potential. It is a bit noisy though. Manufacturer Support: haven`t needed it. Overall: This box will stay in my collection. It`s cool, get one if you like to rock out in the wee hours without waking up the house.

"Vintage Fun" submitted September 5, 2003

By a customer from cloh.net
Overall
Music Style: I call it reformed punk rock. Also classic rock and a lot of 80's rock.
Sound: The estudio 15 is now my favorite toy! Vintage overdrive sound you just don't get from other headphone amps. Super cool echo that will send you way back to the good old days! Great for that 50's 60's and 70's rock n roller. Quality and value that is unbeatable! A+

"Must have for all guitar players!" submitted March 22, 2004

Overall
Music Style: depends on the mood
Sound: This amp has a pretty good sound especially for such a little guy that it is. it is a bit scratchy but not overwhelming infact you hardly notice it. This baby packs alot of volume and has a great vintage sound (like it says on the box). Feature: This is the first mini amp I have bought so the thing I mainly looked at was the features. The first thing taht cought my eye was that htis thing could be used w/o a battery but you have to buy the cord seperatly although if you have a keyboard you could use the cord from the keyboard for the amp. The amp comes with a batery so for you cheap bastards out there you don't have to buy a 9v batery. since this amp goes anywhere it has to have a belt clip which is damn handy I'd say. Goes anywhere Uses 9v batery (included) or danelecto DA-1 adaptor (not included) (you could try a keyboard cord if you have one) belt clip included Value: Cheap in price but not quality. Manufacturer Support: N/A The Wow Factor: All my friends think it is the coolest thing.

Danelectro E15 EStudio Customer Review submitted February 7, 2005

Musical Background: Beginner
Music Style: classic rock
Sound: Danelectro E15 headphone amplifier has a fair amount of noise. The noise is independent of volume level, distortion, or echo settings. It is only in the headphone output. The line level output is considerably cleaner. I sent the first unit back, but the replacement sounded the same. Quality: No problems (other than the noise) so far. Manufacturer Support: Haven't needed it yet. The Wow Factor: Mine was the funky green color. A choice of maroon or black would be better. Overall: If it wasn't for the noise, I would have given it a 10.

Danelectro E15 EStudio Customer Review submitted January 6, 2004

Music Style: Bass, hard Rock, METALLICA, and so on
Sound: I have this hooked up to my headphones and running sound through it with my cd player, so I am using like a low wattage pocket amplification unit for my portable cd player. It is really freakin loud and I love it. People down the hallway from me can hear me coming at my achool and no teacher I know likes it. If you do this make sure your headphones are at least simi-high wattage or you will smoke them sooo quickly. Feature: Isn't bad for the price just VERY basic. No frills nothing digital, oh well its really loud what do I care about flashiness. Quality: Worked fine so far and I have been abuseing it for over a year now, no problems what so ever. Sound quality could be better but what I am doing is not "proper" usage so it might have something to do with it. Value: Very good price for all that it does, havent used it on my guitar but for all other uses that I have put it through it work just fine. Manufacturer Support: No complaints havent had to return it or deal wwith anyone about it. The Wow Factor: A lot of my friends now want something like this cause it is so awsome. Overall: I have been satisfied with this product no problems ever. And it is LOUD so I like it even more.

"DO NOT BUY THIS AMP!!" submitted February 13, 2007

Music Style: Blues, classic rock, metal
Sound: the echo is realy old school shower room echo, I like it. The distortion is kind of noisy. its more of a broken cone distortion than a metal distortion Feature: ehhh.... Quality: This box is garbage. I had this thing for less than a week. I was playing it with full distortion and it and it started a high pitched squeel. then it was locked on full distortion wheather the button was down or not. and shortly after that it just quit working all together. DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT. Value: DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT. The Wow Factor: I would not recoment this product to anyone. I think that if you need a mini-amp, just pay the extra and get one that will last. this is not worth the discount. Overall: I am throwing this amp away. I would send it back, but then they might send me another one, and I dont want this amp in my collection, period, not even for free

When you call, mention priority code 141Z-Z2LH. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976