When you call, mention priority code 16XR-KKKD

Rating and Reviews: Celestion Alnico Gold 12

The Celestion Alnico Gold offers fantastic tone and great power handling. The 12 inch Alnico Gold even surpasses the famous Blue speaker.

"Amazing upgrade for my Flextone II" submitted August 17, 2009

Music Style: Alternative, Folk, Rock, Blues
Sound: The clarity is amazing at all volume levels. They also have one of the tightest attacks making them great for blues and jazz. The pair I got replaced the Line 6 speakers that came in my Flextone II, and these sound hundreds of times better, and they handle every amp model with pristine tone and clarity. Quality: Definitely one of the best sounding speakers for guitarist. Celestions pressed steal construction and higher quality voice-coil should give you a lifetime of great tone if matched to the right power. Value: These speakers are full of value. Well worth the price. Most of Celestion products hold a great value but these are one of the best. I was torn between this and the greenbacks, but I'm glad I got these. After hearing them I'd definitely be willing to pay more than what I did for them. Overall: Great product for a good price, from a great company. Overall I'm very satisfied with these speakers and I will be for some time. They brought new life into my older Flextone II, and I look forward to many more years of enjoyment.

"TOP OF THE LINE AND WORTH EVERY PENNY" submitted January 5, 2009

By a customer from mcw.edu
Musical Background: ACTIVE MUSICIAN; GIG REGULARLY
Music Style: CLASSIC ROCK & BLUES
Sound: THESE SPEAKERS HAVE THE BEST OVERALL TONE OF ANY SPEAKERS I HAVE OWNED (AND I'VE OWNED MANY). THEY HAVE A BEEFY SOUND THAT CARRIES FULL RANGE WITHOUT ANY SHRILLNESS OR EAR FATIGUE. THEY OPERATE WELL AT ALL VOLUMES, CLEAN OR OVERDRIVEN. WHEN OVERDRIVEN (I USE A MESA HEAD) THEY JUST BLOW THE ROOF OFF THE DUMP. BEST SPEAKERS EVER, AND WORTH THE OUTSIZED CELESTION PRICE. Ease of Use: JUST SCREW THEM DOWN AND PLUG IN...AAAAHHHHH, THE POWER OF TONE! Quality: FLAWLESS. I HAVE HAULED THEM ALL OVER THE LANDSCAPE AND HAVE USED THEM NOW IN THREE-FOUR DIFFERENT CABS WITH NO PROBLEMS. Value: NOTHING CELESTION PRODUCES WOULD BE CONSIDERED VALUE--TO GET THE BEST, YA GOTTA PAY FOR IT. AND YOU DO WITH THESE, BUT WELL WORTH IT! The Wow Factor: TONE RULES, AND THESE PRODUCE THE MOST DESIRABLE TONE EVER. Overall: I BELIEVE THESE ARE THE LAST SPEAKERS I'LL EVER NEED.

"Great Speaker no Re-cone kits available how sad dumb and stupid" submitted March 27, 2014

By Dennis L in Charlotte, TN
Musical Background: owned music store
Music Style: Blues Rock
Sound: great Feature: nice sparkle and tone no recone kit available Ease of Use: easyy Quality: good Value: 175 Manufacturer Support: The Worst The Wow Factor: very wow Overall: Hello FolksI love the Celestion Gold and it is definitely one of the best sounding speakers in the industry. I have a shop in The Nashville area and have sold over 100 on E bay.Recently I had a customer blow one of the speakers it was obviously abused but I’m like Sam Wal take care of the customer and he’ll send you 10 more for treating him right.Well when I heard back from Celestion they told me they could offer me another speaker for a whopping 25 dollars off of what I normally pay. I asked them about re-coning it and they said re-cone kits are not available??? What The Hell you've got to be kidding so if you blow one of your celestion Golds you've got a very expensive door stop. It’s really a shame that they just don’t get it in my 30 years of selling speakers I’ve never heard of such a dumb thing. So if your Celestion Gold is starting to get a bit Fatigued be prepared to buy a new one unless you want to drop some aftermarket Chinese kit in it.I've decided not to sell them anymore because of their poor customer service I can’t afford to take care of my customers especially knowing now there are no re-cone kits available for such a fine Speaker/Cajun Man Nashville TN

"Celestion Alnico Gold" submitted October 21, 2012

By Jesse Hurtado in Miami, FL
Music Style: Christian Rock,Alternative
Overall: Excellent speaker, glad I purchased,sounds round,full and vibrant, perhaps Celestion's best speaker.

"ultimate guitar tone captured!" submitted July 7, 2011

By a customer from frontier.com
Musical Background: active
Music Style: rock - country - blues - soul
Sound: on a scale of 1-10, the alnico gold 12 is a 10! everything else i've tried comes in at a 6. Value: worth every dime. Manufacturer Support: they were hard to reach,unfriendly and i'm not convinced they know what they're talking about, at least at the 2 u.s. numbers. Overall: i did'nt give you a $ amount above because i'll be buying 3 more.

When you call, mention priority code 16XR-KKKD. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976