When you call, mention priority code 16JV-3604

Rating and Reviews: Tone Finger Ease

Win the finger race with this string lubricant. Finger Ease will speed up your finger work while reducing finger soreness.

"Finger Ease - it works" submitted November 15, 2004

By a customer from operamail.com
Musical Background: active gigging musician
Music Style: classic and original rock
Sound: Sound is not really the issue here, it is ease of play, which improves your music, but it does not actually change tone or pitch. Feature: It helps with the clammy or sticky feel a guitar can sometimes have, based on humidity, temp, your hand's chemestry, cleanliness, etc. I have used this product for 20 years. A can lasts for years. I hold it in my right hand, and spray it to hit my fretboard, left hand and back of the guitar neck in one brief spray. It is usually good for a full set of playing(45 min to an hour). Quality: every can consistently good, lasts a long time. Manufacturer Support: Never had to deal with them. The Wow Factor: I always have this product sitting on top of my amp, in quick reach for all practice sessions, and gigs. Overall: All good, no negative comments

"Finger Ease............." submitted November 21, 2012

By Gus R in Baton Rouge, LA
Overall
Musical Background: Electronic Tech for 36 years, play at home, guitar, acoustic and electric, repair
Music Style: Amateur musician for enjoyment in home. Enjoy jazz and old time classics from the '20s to 60s.
Overall: Been around and using it since the mid or so '70s. Clean, effective, no harm to strings, neck or fretboard. just cover your frets. Afterward after wipe down, spray some on a clean white cotton sock and finish the strings all the way down in the pickup area. Great stuff. Makes for easy smooth playing and keeps strings clean. Excellent on back of neck. Allow to dry for a couple of minutes or so and then wipe down.

"Great! I use it every time I play!!!!" submitted June 2, 2005

By a customer from itexas.com
Music Style: Rock and heavy metal, blues
Sound: Cuts down on string noise Value: I paid seven bucks at a guitar store. Not worth that much! Overall: good product to cut string noise and makes it easier on callouses. If you get it on your pick fingers, its almost impossible to keep hold of the pick.

"Best product you can use for neck lubrication." submitted February 27, 2008

Overall
Musical Background: Recording Engineer, Lead Guitarist.
Music Style: Punk Rock
Sound: This stuff rocks. And it lasts forever. I bought one can 10 years ago, and I just now ran out. I figure if I buy 4 cans of the stuff, I'll be good until I'm ready to start collecting social security. Typically, I use lemon oil on my rosewood fretboards, but only after I've cleaned them very well with rubbing alcohol. However, I love the look and feel of a high gloss finish on maple. Problem is you can get tacky/sticky issues. That's what I use this stuff for. I use finger ease on the back of my guitar necks, and it plays and feels wonderful. Try it, you'll like it. Feature: Does what it's supposed to do. And only a dab is needed. I spray a very small section of the back of my neck with the stuff, and then take a clean cloth and rub it up and down the guitar neck. Ease of Use: Couldn't get much easier. Quality: It's good quality stuff. I've never had any issues with it discoloring my finish or anything like that. Value: I used a similar product before that came in a tube. I don't remember what it was called, but finger ease is a better product in my own estimation. Manufacturer Support: Never needed support. The Wow Factor: are spray cans sexy? Overall: It's good stuff.

When you call, mention priority code 16JV-3604. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976