When you call, mention priority code 161D-CG4Y

Rating and Reviews: CAD E100S Condenser Mic

Get smooth, vintage tone with the CAD E100S. It boasts the lowest noise floor out of all the condenser microphones in its class.

"Great sounding mic for all occasions." submitted June 15, 2010

Musical Background: Audio/Recording Engineer, Keyboardist, Programmer
Music Style: eclectic
Sound: Had the Astatic variant, used it as an over head for drums in a worship setting for recording. Sound was so natural and balanced that I only used one for the entire drum set. Feature: Not many features to speak of. The highpass filter was subtle in my opinion but somehow helped flatten out the total sound when I used it as an overhead. Ease of Use: Simple to use. No brainier for anyone who uses mics. Quality: M1 Abrams and this mic have a lot in common. Feels like I could kill a singer with this if thrown. Value: Excellent value for both live sound and recording. I can't think of another mic that works so well with whatever I threw at it. Manufacturer Support: n/a The Wow Factor: I want it as much as I want a 2011 Roush Mustang. In the same color too. Overall: I will get one for my own studio ASAP. I've never been so satisfied with a mic. The drummer, worship leader, and I crooned over how well it performed.

"Great addition to any mic collection." submitted April 9, 2011

Dylan from zZounds
ZZOUNDS CREW REVIEW
Sound: Sounds awesome! So far I have used this on vocals, acoustic guitar, electric guitar cabs, and for various room mic setups and have yet to be disappointed with the results. I must say it really shines best on vocals providing a nice full up front tone. Feature: Comes in a nice padded hardwood case. Shockmount is high quality but is attached to the microphone which can be cumbersome when trying to find specific placement because it doesn't allow for any rotation. Overall I haven't found this to be too much of an issue. 10dB pad and high pass filter are nice features to have and both work as expected. Ease of Use: Plug it in. Set levels. Press record. Listen to great results. Quality: Build quality is good. Microphone, shockmount, and case all look and feel well designed and built. Value: I would easily compare and in some cases even prefer it to other microphones in my collection that cost twice as much! Manufacturer Support: n/a The Wow Factor: This mic has been a great addition to my mic cabinet. I would recommend it to anyone. Overall: Get one!

When you call, mention priority code 161D-CG4Y. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976