When you call, mention priority code 175Z-7ZJZ

Rating and Reviews: Boss BCB-60 Case

This Boss pedal case fits up to 6 effects pedals for easy transport and set-up. It can fit pedals from various manufacturers and can withstand heavy impact.

"DURABLE & EXPANDABLE UNIT" submitted March 1, 2009

By a customer from telus.net
Musical Background: 30yrs hobbyist
Music Style: rock, OS punk(Damned/Clash/Exploited etc)modern "punk" rock, southern rock...etc
Sound: the unit does not add any noise interference that I can see...and I have 3 of them, chained together. Feature: This unit is great if you have a lot of Boss pedals; you may have trouble squeezing in pedals from different manufacturers. That being said, the foam panels are easily removable to fit larger pedals, and a blank piece of foam is included in the kit, to custom cut for an odd shaped pedal. I have a full sized EHX Metal Muff in one of my boards, and it fit just fine by removing the foam panel. I have also added a Danelectro mini pedal to a full(6 Boss pedals)board, and it fit perfectly above and between 2 pedals...the board has a daisy chain with 8 connectors, so having more than 6 in the board wasn't a problem. I don't tour, and my rig stays set up in my living room, so I can't comment on durability. I will say, that contrary to what someone else mentioned, I don't have a problem "stomping" the pedals.... and I'm not a gymnast........ Ease of Use: as stated before, no extraneous noise. One thing worth mentioning; though the unit comes with all the connector cables you need, DON'T LOSE THEM!!!! The Boss cables are sort of propriatary ; The pedals are spaced too close together to use most generic 6" connector cables! one of the second hand boards I bought was missing a couple of cables, and after searching for months, I was finally able to find a couple that fit...for $15.00 each!!!!!. So don't lose the Boss ones, and you won't have any trouble. Quality: IMHO, it's built like a tank, like other Boss products. High impact plastic, thick inner foam to protect the pedals. I bought one of my 3 boards from a touring musician, and it was none the worse for wear after 2 years use. Value: The price seems average to low for pedal boards. Definately worth the money, and readily available on the used market for around $100. But buy a new one from Zzounds.....ahem...... Manufacturer Support: Never had a problem, after owning dozens of Boss products over the years. The Wow Factor: are pedal boards sexy? hmmmmmmmm...... Overall: As I mentioned; I have 3 of these pedal boards, chained together, with one filled with distortion boxes & looped through a noise gate; I have owned them, off and on, for 5 years, and aside from trying to find replacement 6" connector cables, I've had no problems at all. If lost or stolen, I'd definately replace them with the same.....

"Sounds excellent, Looks great, But not Road Worthy!" submitted February 5, 2007

By a customer from bellsouth.net
Music Style: Everything
Sound: The is great. There is no in-line noise or interference that I've noticed. Feature: The Pedal board included all the accessories I needed to get started. It fits all manor of Boss pedals and even my Line6 Modules as well. Ease of Use: The unit is very easy to get started on. Simple to hook up. It could stand to be a little larger. I can't fit all the pedals I would like to in it. Quality: This Pedal board is NOT very road worthy. I am professional musician who gigs two to three times a week. The first problem I had was the locking clasps. EVERYTHING is plastic, so it doesn't hold up to the abuses inflicted upon it from road use. Value: If you are not a touring musician, this pedal board will probably work great. As I stated above, the sound quality and ease of use make it a practical unit for use at home or in a studio. Manufacturer Support: To be honest, I don't know what the support is like. After the plastic locking clasp broke, I immediately started looking for a bigger & stronger unit. The Wow Factor: This pedal board does look very nice, especially with Boss pedals and Boss tuner in the top right corner. The cover panels along the top store all the wiring neatly. Overall: I am already searching for another product, only for the reliability issue. Plastic hardware doesn't last long on tour. It does have excellent sound quality, and it looks great, it just doesn't have the durability required for daily abuse.
30 of 31 people (96.77%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"As with all Boss products, a fine addition to my musical menagerie." submitted January 13, 2011

By a customer from pacbell.net
Music Style: Klezmer, folk, blues, roots
Sound: OK, the pedal case itself doesn't have any sound! But I love the convenience of it. I have 6 pedals and a tuner all set up in there and it is just so convenient to plug in and play. PS, I have all Boss pedals except for a Korg tuner (which was on sale, too good to pass up) and they work really well. I've used Boss pedals for almost 30 years and except for the ones that burned up in a fire, they still work really well. Feature: The power supply and input / output jacks are really convenient. I can't think of anything else this might need. Ease of Use: Very intuitive! Quality: As with all Boss products, it's fabulous. Value: Compared to a flight case, this is pretty darn reasonable. Manufacturer Support: Well, I really don't know, as I've never had to use customer support. Overall: I hope to keep this for years and years!

"Boss BCB-60 Pedalboard" submitted June 16, 2014

By Michael C in Westchester, NY
Overall
Musical Background: Playing for decades guitar primarily along with harmonica, keyboards
Music Style: British Blues, rock, rockabilly
Overall: Picked this up as a "blem" item for a great discount and I'll be darned if I can find a nick or scratch anywhere. Love the pedalboard with built in power that is hidden nicely to make for a clean set-up. I especially like the unique foam molding that allows me to fit any size pedal, and I mean any from minature to huge, in it without using that horrible velcro tape that comes undone and ruins the value of the pedal for use alone on a floor or for resale. Love this pedalboard.

"Easy set up . Plug in and play !" submitted May 11, 2011

Overall
Sound: It's a pedal board - It only sounds as good as the stuff you put in it . Feature: good - it's got everything required to make a decent board Ease of Use: plug in and play Quality: good -- i like it Value: yeah. Manufacturer Support: everything works fine. The Wow Factor: it makes my set up time way faster . Overall: until i need more stuff and get a pedal board that will hold different voltages . it serves it's purpose right now !!

"Save your money" submitted February 24, 2009

Overall
Ease of Use: This is a poorly designed pedal board for the sole reason that the plastic case prevents you from stomping on your pedals effectively. It is too much of a ridge blocking access to the pedals. You almost have to hit the pedals from above with your toes. If you're looking for a pedalboard to effectively use while you're wearing sneakers, this is not the one.

When you call, mention priority code 175Z-7ZJZ. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976