When you call, mention priority code 171X-3ZXR

Rating and Reviews: Boomerang III Pedal

Play several loops simultaneously with this pedal. Loops are synced so they always stay together while you're playing.

"I" submitted February 27, 2011

Music Style: Alternative Rock
Sound: The sound quality is much better than any of the other phrase loopers out there right now. I liked the jam man and the boss loopers, but I really think for live situations the sound of the boomerang is top notch. The only issue is setting the volume of the loop, which is controlled by a knob for each loop channel. Feature: The extra features are many and fantastic. I love the different loop modes but find myself using the verse/chorus/bridge mode more than the master loop. Reverse is way cool and much more useful than the reverse on the memory man w/ hazarai. Ease of Use: Absolutely the easiest loop pedal to use period. The buttons are much different than the others and are extremely sensitive. You can use it right out of the box and have no trouble whatsoever. My band was able to play to looped 2nd and 3rd guitar parts no problem first rehearsal. It can que up loops as well which really lowers the amount of concentration and tap dancing needed. You can que the next part of the song as soon as one starts and then go back to concentrating on your music instead of your pedalboard. Quality: Heavy duty and awesome. I love Boomerang's products and see this pedal lasting a long time. Value: Expensive, maybe. Worth it, definitely. Trust me, it is not worth the hassle that comes with cheaper loops pedals. The Wow Factor: It is big and gorgeous. It is a dark gray wedge with lots of lights. Overall: I recommend this pedal to anyway that wants a live looping tool.

"My new box of Voodoo magic!" submitted November 18, 2010

By a customer from yahoo.co.uk
Music Style: Most
Sound: I don't normally write user reviews, but I was so blown away with this looper that I felt the urge to give an opinion. This is the first and last looper I'm going to buy (unless its gets stolen?!) The sound quality is the same back as you put in, even when layering a lot of parts. I live and work as a Singer/Guitarist in England, so it was a bit of a mission to get one of these. I'm glad i did! I only spent a couple of seconds reading the manual, before I throwing it on the floor and starting messing with it. This pedal is now the reason I've got back into solo gigs again (that including the fact you don't have to pay it after the gig!) It's so simple to use. I took a risk on this as there are no stores selling these in the UK, so I couldn't even try it first! In my opinion, if you are planning on live looping and you're looking at getting a Boss RC-50, then I suggest trying the Boomerang also. The Boss has loads more features in terms of being able to for example, save loops and import them after and click tracks/drums etc. However, I need to be able to create loops very quickly and operate the looper,sing and play guitar all at the same time, this is where the Boomerang shines. Feature: The switches are very low to the board, so its easier to get the loops tight. The Boss pedals had much further to travel which concerned me. The layout is very simple as there are no 'menus' as with LCD screens, just LED's and knobs & switches. Very 'Retro', but very simple. Quality: I rate this build quality as a nine, simply because I would like to have one made totally of metal, as I fear the day that I break it! Value: Yes its expensive compared to other loopers, but if you want a live tool without the hassle of reading a 500 page user guide and sound quality issues, then buy one of these. I'm off to bed! :-) Manufacturer Support: I emailed Mike who designed these and he was very helpful.
25 of 26 people (96.15%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Solid Investment" submitted January 31, 2011

Overall
Sound: This is a great piece of hardware that the experienced or inexperienced looper should take a look at. Truly is an inspirational pedal. There is a wide variety of options to roam through. Almost to much to try to comprehend, but that isn't a bad thing. Feature: Great all around sound and features Ease of Use: If you're use to something like the Line 6 delay/looper you're going to need to really fool around for a little bit, but not too long. It isn't overly complicated, just a lot to offer and you want to make sure that you get to play around with all of the features Quality: Strong and sturdy. Can take a pounding from your feet Value: A little expensive, but in the end worth every penny Manufacturer Support: have yet to need the help of the Boomerang company The Wow Factor: Sexy looking at your feet. makes you look professional Overall: i expect myself to hold on to this guy. The only reason i would upgrade is because I'm too trigger happy with the newest tech out there

"Boomerand 3 Phrase Looper" submitted March 11, 2012

By Ramon G in Tampa, FL
Overall
Musical Background: Guitar player, 13 years experience playing out, bands, commercial work, etc.
Music Style: Alternative, Rock, Metal, Progressive Metal/Rock, Blues
Overall: Pretty awesome pedal. However, if you want a stomp and go loop pedal, this is not for you. If you want something intricate and that can really take your playing, stacking it up, so it really sounds like you have multiple parts playing crystal clear...than this is for you. It doesn't mess with your tone as long as it's in your effects loop (where all loopers should be), and really makes each loop you do sound as if there was another guitar player with you. I use it for practice and to stack my leads and arpeggiated parts. It's a great tool! There are some features I wish it had, but overall a great buy!

"Best Phrase Sampler on the Market!" submitted February 19, 2011

By a customer from soho-furniture.com
Music Style: Rock, Blues, Alternative a little Jazz
Sound: This is the best looper on the market. Totally transparent and the sound quality is amazing. I find it easy to use and also very feature rich which does have a learing curve - but, so do the other brands. It is perfect for live or studio performance - the new smaller case works great even with my pedal board. Right out of the box you can lay some loops down - its intuitive and logical, which is my #1 criteria. The bottom line for me was reading Daniel Lanois uses one - enough said. Feature: I really like the features on this looper as they built around live and studio use. The other 2 big pedals in this market have to many features - I don't really need a drum tracks that are silly sounding. I can run that out of my laptop and build a nice track using Ableton Live4 or other software. Personally I don't like all that junk loaded onto a pedal. The Boomerang on the other hand has some great useful features - from a backwards loop and octave loop. And the complexity that can be achieved with layers using master loops and stacking loops is very rich. I think the features on the Boomerang are the perfect balance for live and studio work. Its all I need certainly. Ease of Use: The Boomerang is intuitive and you can find a couple tutorials on YouTube as well. The manual is straigt-forward written by musicians for musicians. I place it at the end of my pedaal board chain and its works perfectly. Very tranparent - no added noise or loss. Quality: The Boomerang is built like a tank - it may be more expensive than some of the other loopers but its built like a tank. Really solid quality - and road ready. To me its the differnece between a hobbyist pedal and a pro pedal. Value: The Boomerang is worth the price. Its a little more expensive than some of the competition - but, honestly when you compare the more feature rich models of the competitors is the same price point. For me the deciding point was a great discount a zZounds along with Pay as you Play make it easy to justify. Manufacturer Support: Have had not problems with the pedal sampler and no need to contact the company. The Wow Factor: I find a certain "wow" factor to this pedal and its aesthetic. A really beautiful and thoughtful layout. Its not croweded with knobs and too many switches - its a true players machine. A really sweet and professional looking product. Of course its made here in the USA, which makes the import pedals pale in comparison. The other pedals in my opinion look toy like in comparison. Overall: I plan on keeping this pedal until I wear it out and buy another Boomerang. It sounds great and does eveything I need it do. I am not a fan of one unit should do everyhing. This pedal doesn't try to be something its not - its perfect in my opinion. If It was lost or stolen I'd buy another in a nano-second. The only thing I didn't realize when I ordered the pedal is it does come with its own power supply - so I ordered one with it as well. No big deal since its a standard 9v unit - I always need one for backup anyway. I would have to say thanks to Boomerang for including the power supply - so, many pedals no longer provide one with their units. Again, I am obviously a big, big fan of this pedal - its a hidden treasure in my view with only upside for a pro-level player. This is pro-level piece of equipment - and does not store your tracks when you shut it off. But it can store some presets. I don't want to store my tracks as its more of a stuido or live unit and like a vocalist I should know remember the lyrics or in the case the licks.

"The Best Looper on the Market!" submitted March 7, 2011

By a customer from soho-furiture.com
Music Style: Alternative, Country, Jazz, Blues
Sound: Transparent Looper that keeps the tone pure. The best I found in my comparisons. A great live or studio looper - highly recomended. Feature: Very high quailty switches and case. Solid unit - the foot switches are very sensitive making it easy to sync the loops. Ease of Use: Out of the box you can create layered loops in a matter of minutes. The more sophiticated features - like reverse loop and master looping - take a little time to figure out. But, very intuitive and once you get it - the logic makes total sense. Quality: Nice lookiing unit - built to last = a pro piece of equipment. I personally like the way it looks over the other toye like brands. Value: Of course I'd love to pay less - but, I have no issues with price. Its worth every dollar. A great addition to any players pedals. Outside of having to feed a freind to play with you or drive somewhere to jam - its a heck of allot cheaper. Besides I like the guy playing the rhythm loop - he seems to understand my style - and he plays what I tell him to play. Manufacturer Support: Very personal and concerend about how you like the unit. They only have a couple amazing products - and they take feedback serious. Have had no warranty problems - the unit is solid - can't picture they'll be an issue. The Wow Factor: I personally like the looks of this unit. The clock selector feature lights are cool and tell you whats going on in a snapshot. Well layed out, seems like allot of thought went into it from a players standpoint. Overall: I'd buy it again and again if anything happened to it. Its become my can't live without unit. This is the best investmet I've made in a long time.

When you call, mention priority code 171X-3ZXR. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976