When you call, mention priority code 202-K0K1

Rating and Reviews: Behringer NU6000DSP Amp

Enact a policy of mutually assured destruction when you unleash the full force of 6000 Watts launched from the NU6000DSP.

"Behringer NU6000DSP Getting the Job Done!" submitted May 2, 2012

By Ryan F in Medford, OR
Overall
Musical Background: Sound Tech (80 plus Local Concerts), DJ (Since 2009), Karaoke (Way too much)
Music Style: DJ for Multiple Genres Including Rock, Country, Multi-Genre Dance & Live Sound for mostly Rock/Metal & Karaoke.
Overall: I would say over the past few years, with buying my own sound gear, financials have been a driving factor in my selection. I have opted for Behringer Equipment a number of times along the way quite simply due to a lack of cash on hand. Some of the Bands and other DJ's and Sound Professionals along the way have given me the typical harassing for my gear selection but ultimately I must add a note of the compliments for how well we have managed to make that Behringer stuff sound. This Amp falls in line with every bit of that. It fit well, into my budget and has the power and DSP options to make what I need, happen. Anyone passing this Amp over just because it was made by Behringer, I think it may be your loss. Now to be honest, I have yet to put 100 shows through the amp but I would note after a solid night DJing and a 3 Band Local Rock show I can say I love the cold air it blows after a good workout and it has done well enough to convince me I want another one to replace another of my heavy old amps. Sorry but dropping 26 to 40 plus pounds out of DJ Rack or an Amp case has become of interest to me as I get older and my Knees and Back aren't what they once were etc. Down to some Details I find important to note. The look of this amp is very modern and I like the look. It is not as deep as some other amps and I would note it does stick out the front of my DJ Rack a good deal. The handles on the front make for mounting, remounting and general handling ease but provide no protection while moving the case around (the amps knobs and buttons are still subjected to sitting and rubbing on my tummy), which in a 1 or 2 amp case would not likely be an issue with their light weight, but in my DJ rack with other gear it is just natural to sit on my belly as I carry it any distance. Without a great deal of experience using the DSP functions on amps previously I was still able to in about 20 minuets figure out how to set up multiple settings for different uses. Basically one for just Mains and one for Mains with Subs. I have yet to use the Behringer Software with the easy to access (Front of the Amp) USB, but I hear it is nice and easy to use as well. I hope you all find this review useful. I know after reading other reviews on the net, well sometimes you can just tell people have had a bad experience not typical, and perhaps have not even touched the item they are reviewing. By the Way Sorry Manufacture Support I have yet to use you so you get a middle of the road review below. Best of Luck to you all. Enjoy or Endure! Fozzy
55 of 56 people (98.21%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Inuke 6000 DSP" submitted March 15, 2014

By Greg R in Pittsburgh, PA
Musical Background: Horn player for 12yrs, sound engineer for 20
Music Style: All genres, mostly like Reggae, Gospel, Christian, Blues, Jazz, Hip-Hop and Classical
Overall: This product is amazing. I just purchased 5 of these to replace amps at a church, whose audio and video I'm redoing. First of all, I replaced 1 crown amp, 3 qsc's and one peavy. The Church had the crown running the mains and the qsc's and peavy for the monitors. I must say one thing - I'm not necessarily a fan of the programming controls on the front dislay, If you dont have a pc, it will do, but it's not the sinplest thing to work with. 2nd, if you go to the Behringer site and download the Inuke usb app to program the amps it is great. Much easier to work with. You can step through each section easily (The eq's - setting the filter and rolloff of frequencies, set stereo- dual mono - mono etc, and one of the most awesome things of all, you can set the delay for speaker placement right in the amp!!!!! It does all the calculations for you, you just fill in the distance and it sets the mili seconds,) My one complaint about the software is when programming several of these, you have the quit and reopen the program between connecting it to each amp. It tries to hold the info from the last amp it was connected to. Another great feature is that you can save up to 20 preset configurations in each amp. Plus you can save templates to your pc or laptop and download them on to the amp. Hope this was Helpful.

"Great amp, I have been beating it for over 3 years now." submitted July 27, 2015

By DJ Escalade Freedom Sound in Eastern, NC
Overall
Musical Background: Sound tech since 1990, DJ since 1991..
Music Style: All music genres
Sound: This amp is clean, loud and forceful. Feature: The on board DSP is great. use the computer software for easiest use and more control. Ease of Use: The front dsp controls are useful if you don't have a computer, but the computer has more features and is SUPER easy.The only thing I don't like is, the 6,000 is not bridgeable. The software says the 12k is but I have never needed that much power from a single channel... 2 is just fine. Quality: front is really hard plastic but the rest is metal... Very light weight amp. Value: GREAT VALUE. My next purchase will be the 3,000 so I can do an externally xovered 3 way. and with the xovers built in, it will be so easy. Manufacturer Support: The only support I have had to get was the iNuke 12,000 update before it was on the web site, as I got one of the 1st made. The Wow Factor: Tons of power. I use this with 2 @ REALLY HIGH POWER handling subs I built using a single 12" per channel... I have had this set up against 4 @ JBL 18"s for a club rental one night and hung with them... they had 2 crown CS-4,000s ... Overall: Great amp for subs or mains or both... or monitors if you need this much for some reason... 16 ohm or 32 ohm load maybe.... I used mine for subs for 2 years, 2 to 7 days a week, and a year ago I got a iNuke 12,000dsp for my subs. Now this is on my mains. These amps are great... strong, light weight, COLD running. I don't even use the small clip on fan I used to use even when I am outside... and I live at the beach. I DJ and run bands on the beach and all over the east coast of NC, SC, and VA. I get more complements over my sound with these amps than ever before.

"behringer nu6000dsp power amplifier" submitted April 15, 2012

By brian wilson in Grand Rapids, MN
Overall
Musical Background: i have been playing in a band for 15 years and still going strong. I play the drums and guitar.
Music Style: 70s,80s,90s,and todays music we play. mostly rock some country and etc. big variety
Overall: this amp is the best thing i have ever bought. it has everything on it. i have less to carry for equipment and is very light. i have had no trouble with it at all. i have had more trouble with crown its never to good to be true. this amp rocks and i would never use anything else again for the price it was worth every penny and more
32 of 34 people (94.12%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"behringer inuke nu6000dsp amp" submitted March 15, 2015

By Steve C in Ekron, KY
Musical Background: Playing 25 years, drums, just hobby
Music Style: county, rock, blues, new stuff
Overall: This is a power house amp with very little weight. Use it to power 2 Carvin trx118 subs and it more than does the trick. Cannnot even use it at full power. It could easily power a couple more with no sweat. The dsp is also very helpful in adjusting the subs with the downloadable software. You can really tune them in to hit exactly where they sound the best in any situation.

"Awesome First Amp Ever Purchased!" submitted June 30, 2014

By K H in Sacramento, CA
Musical Background: DJ
Overall: This is the first rack mount amp I've purchased. I've read a lot of reviews about it and it seems reasonable to give it a try given it's power ratings and affordable price. Man, was I surprise when it came in and first gave it a try. The DSP is a useful feature you get for paying another 50 bucks but it's well worth it if you're thumping some full range single cabinets. I used the crossover capability to filter a little bass out of my mains while leaving my subwoofers to handle all low frequencies. Overall, I think this a pretty good amp, I have not tried Crown or QSC amps and I'm a little biased, but out of my own experience if your pocket is running low or you're just starting off, this amp is a good choice to go with. It's user friendly and never heats up in my rack mount case, in fact it's pretty much the main cooling unit for my 12U slant and 6U vertical case.

"Behringer NU6000DSP Amp Customer Review submitted January 9, 2012 By a customer from yahoo.com" submitted May 1, 2012

By rob p
Overall
Musical Background: full time sound engineer and part time system hobbyist.
Music Style: all
Overall: HAve you used this amp or are you just a gear facistm, I think maybe the latter. i currently use a hole rack of crown XLS series amps but quite fancy one of these for my subs.

Behringer NU6000DSP Amp Customer Review submitted January 9, 2012

Musical Background: 20 years, Live Sound
Music Style: Doesn't Matter
Sound: typical behrigner crap. Feature: Cheap made components. Would not buy this unit. Quality: It's Behringer. What do you expect? Value: It will break right away. Spend the money on a crown. Manufacturer Support: Uli is not very good. The Wow Factor: Do buy this because it will not last. The construction is very poor. Overall: 500 bucks for this much power and dsp? Ever heard of the saying if it's too good to be true?
13 of 143 people (9.09%) found this review helpful. Did you?

When you call, mention priority code 202-K0K1. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976