When you call, mention priority code 173S-0TFL

For delivery by Dec. 24, order by 2 p.m. EST on Tuesday, Dec. 23 and select 1-day shipping.

Rating and Reviews: Behringer iS202 iSTUDIO

Not your typical iPad dock, the iStudio is made to make music. Plug mics or instruments into two XLR-1/4" inputs, and you've got a studio right on your iPad.

"Crackling noise" submitted October 13, 2013

By Omar Sharif
Overall
Overall: It has crackling background noise problem in many apps - Jamup Pro, Fender amplitube, LiveFx, Turnado, Samplr, Tape, Audiobus. Bought this to use as a realtime effects processor, but with such a situation it is not possible
10 of 11 people (90.91%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"crackling issue " submitted October 18, 2013

By Mishha C
Musical Background: professional musician
Music Style: electronic
Overall: Behringer is well-known for bad quality. But usually I don't much trust to the popular belief. Especially because things tend to change over time. However, as it turned out, not in their case. So, we have a black plastic box with some inputs and outputs, quite bulky, but the iPad in it perfectly charging (wow!) and has protection against accidental disconnection as could happen with the camera connection kit. Synchronization via midi is stable and it supports SysEx - should pay tribute, the device has no worthy competitors at the moment. But all those shiny benefits defaced by one, not noticeable at first glance detail - unhealthy digital crackling in specific apps. Behringer iStudio iS202 produces obscene crackling from all of its outputs in most applications where external input is used. Quite shamelessly exudes sonic artifacts in Audiobus, JamUp Pro, Amplitube, Sugar Bytes Turnado, Live Fx, Yellofier, Samplr ... and I'm sure the list of applications is not limited. And this is not just a clipping problem - this crackling audible at the most quiet signal, as well as its complete absence in the input. I was going to use the iPad mainly as an fx-processor, but in this case this is impossible. That noise is also well noticeable in Animoog when notes fade. I don't know what it is - poorly designed construction, cheap low-quality components, the problem of firmware or all in one. But nothing like this has happened with the iPad itself, nor with other interfaces connected via camera connection kit. Support tried to assure me that this problem is not common to all devices, and recommended to make the replacement. It's hard to believe after I swapped 3(!) units and each of them had the same problem. As a result - the time spent on correspondence with tech support, trips to the store for replacement, wasted money and absolute frustration. For myself I've decided not to deal with Behringer anymore, but I still recommend iStudio iS202 if you have nowhere to put $150 or suddenly need to buy an artsy charger for iPad.
16 of 19 people (84.21%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"IS202 iStudio for iPad" submitted May 30, 2013

By Jim Murphy in Omaha, NE
Overall
Musical Background: Have played in cover bands for 20 years or more. Guitar and bass.
Music Style: Classic Rock is my favorite but I play new stuff too.
Overall: I snagged one of these in the first round. I have a lot of things going on right now but my first impression on first tinkering was that I might return it. HOWEVER... I got a chance to tinker again the other night and I'm happy to say that I am very satisfied with the iStudio now. I have been mostly using it with Multitrack DAW and there was a bit of a learning curve. It works well. You can plug a large diaphragm condenser mic into input one (and power it) a guitar into input two and record or play along with tracks simultaneously. I'm diggin it. I would love to try it with Auria but I haven't purchased that app yet.

"Not Even a good iPad charger" submitted April 21, 2014

By Dennis D in Woodville, OH
Musical Background: 45yrs / Piano, Guitar, Bass / At home
Music Style: Rock, Blues Rock, Christian, Country
Overall: I purchased this because despite some 70/30 reviews on Behringer, I purchased a 24!track mixer a year ago and have been pretty satisfied with it. After approx two weeks, the contact between the iPad and iStudio became unreliable....and a week later, quit working all together. Tried two other people's iPads, and they didn't work either. Going to replace it with the Focusrite

When you call, mention priority code 173S-0TFL. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976