When you call, mention priority code 1619-FZR4

Rating and Reviews: Behringer B812NEO Speaker

What an incredible value! This 1200-watt powered speaker pushes big, fat bass and pristine highs. Onboard DSP lets you control crossover, phase and limiting.

"Behringer PA SPEAKER" submitted November 4, 2013

By RICK BARREGARYE in DEATSVILLE, AL
Musical Background: since grade school
Music Style: rock, country, christian
Overall: Fantastic sound, well built. After reading previous reviews and talking with ZZ sales associates I purchased just one speaker right now to use at a party in a 80'X80' room. I ran a mixer through it with 5 mics from the band and a music mix from a laptop. Never needed above 50% volume. Fantastic value for the money. Also used it outside for Haloween effects sound and could be heard a block away at about 75% volume.

"This baby blows!!" submitted January 2, 2012

Overall
Musical Background: I've been gigging for 15 years and I play rhythm guitar and sing.
Music Style: Classic rock and blues.
Sound: This is a great smaller sized power speaker! I am using it as a monitor for my rock band and it does what i need it to do, the vocals come thorugh loud and clear. Feature: It really looks road worthy, well built and looks like a tank truck could hit it and not tear it up. It is really powerful!! Ease of Use: Sraight forward as far as using it and setting it up. Quality: Very well made product, looks like it can take years of gigging! Value: Yes it is worth every penny! Manufacturer Support: I haven't had to contact anyone about the product yet so can't comment on it! The Wow Factor: The features are great, straight forward, not hard to use at all! Overall: Not looking anywhere else, I am satified with what I have! I will probably get another one beofre long!

"A + + + + + + + + +" submitted January 12, 2012

Overall
Musical Background: 14 years, Vocals, Guitar, Bass, Drums, and some piano. In a band for 6 years and we play every 2 weeks locally.
Music Style: Heavy Metal
Sound: The sounds quality of this product is AMAZING ! Good mix and really even distribution of sound. I have 2 of them and they are ALL I need. Feature: The line ins are a little touchy and the EQ isn't at technical as I would like but it still works great and is fairly easy to use. Ease of Use: Super easy. Plug it in and your good to go. Quality: Durable as hell. Definately think I'll own this bad guy for a while. Value: IT OUTWEIGHS ITS PRICE X 1,000,000 Manufacturer Support: Great customer support. Only had 1 minor issue and it was resolved in literaly under 30 seconds on the phone. The Wow Factor: If your a vocalist in a local band... You NEED a pair of these. Overall: Best PA speaker I've ever owned.

"This is a kick butt speaker!" submitted September 26, 2012

By Brian G in Gulfport, MS
Musical Background: Club, wedding DJ,KJ 15 years - Play Guitar, piano
Music Style: All but love classic rock!
Overall: Just received my single speaker today. Plugged in to demo and OMG... This is more power and crisp highs with deep bottom that I would never have expected it to have. My purpose is a backup for weddings where I do both ceremony and reception in different rooms. This puppy could be my main all by itself. I am very impressed.

"You'll be amazed by this speaker" submitted March 22, 2012

By Joey G in Denver, CO
Musical Background: DJ
Music Style: House, Hop-Hop, Trendy, Mombahton, Whats Hot
Overall: I just picked this up from ZZSOUNDS! got it last night and plugged it in to my DJ Rig. I play a lot of hip-hop house and top 40ish! This thing BANGS!! I only bought 1 because i've never owned a Behringer speaker before. and i thought if i liked it id buy 1 or 2 more with the matching 18" sub! and i just rdered the matching pair and the sub! The lows on this speaker are great, very full! clean crips highs! the caseing feels solid and doesnt vibrate at all! light weight! you will not be disapointed when you purchase this speaker! VERY POWERFULL!! GREAT Purchase!

"Behringer B812NEO Powered PA Speaker" submitted December 8, 2013

By John Earll in Missoula, MT
Overall
Musical Background: I've played forever - 40 years. Accomplished amateur/occasional semi-pro.
Music Style: Blues, Rock, Country Rock.
Overall: I really like this speaker. I started with one for my small practice studio setup for our 5 piece band for vocals, piano and BASS (why have our bassist carry his gear). Totally worked for that purpose and we play plenty loud. Now with 2 speakers and my board I would not hesitate to gig live in small venues. Behringer gear is value packed for the prices they charge. 4.5 Wow because it's a PA speaker. Not real sexy. This one is kinda given the price....

When you call, mention priority code 1619-FZR4. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976