When you call, mention priority code 1577-PT7P

Rating and Reviews: Behringer 1204USB Mixer

Perfect for the podcaster's or solo artist's home studio, the Behringer XENYX 1204USB features quality mic preamps and a built-in USB interface.

"Behringer XENYX 1204USB 12-Channel Mixer Review" submitted October 4, 2011

By a customer from uic.edu
Musical Background: Hobbyist, experimenter
Music Style: experimental classical
Sound: Sound quality is very good for my purposes of high quality webcasting. Feature: I wanted a unit with many channels with compressors to make the maximum audio capability easy to set and not have to supervise. Overdriving digital audio circuits is disastrous in terms of distortion- much worse than analog systems. Ease of Use: Board layout is logical and intuitive. Quality: This unit offers more bang-for-buck than others I could find in-class. Compressors & equalizers & phantom for four of the channels does the job! Overall: If the size were a bit smaller, I'd be in heaven but not a big deal; someday I will likely use the extra capacity available. My main unrealized preference is for 24-bit USB resolution. I get around it by plugging into the output XLR a 24-bit converter instead of the resident 16-bit circuit. Results are strictly studio-grade audio- as good as it gets.

"A Good Usb/interface Mixer" submitted March 13, 2010

Musical Background: Musician, recording engineer,
Music Style: Hip Hop
Sound: It does the job very well and it sounds superb for the price. Feature: the usb/interface feature makes it stand out from other mixer.. its kinda tricking learning to make the mixers work in software but once you play with it its very easy Ease of Use: just like anyother mixer i have used Quality: Made Like aNY oTHER mIXER Ive Had Manufacturer Support: Havent Needed It

"ATTENTION POOR COLLEGE MUSICIANS...." submitted September 14, 2011

Music Style: Alternative/indie
Sound: Crystal clear vocals! and with logic I can easily tweak tracks with a boat load of effects. When used with the right software and the right know-how you can make a killer record with not much additional equipment Feature: effects and free software!! also slide controls on a budget mixer?!?!? you wont find that anywhere else. Ease of Use: For the beginner it MAY be tricky to set up with your software. Try and find someone who knows what their doing to help you with setup Quality: made from the same stuff any other would be Value: best value!! but then again thats Behringers thing right? Manufacturer Support: havent had to The Wow Factor: professional look. Overall: honestly Ill never have to pay for recording again! this mixer keeps on truck'n

"You get a lot for the money." submitted June 7, 2011

Musical Background: Been at this for 45 years
Music Style: Rock, Country, Pop
Sound: Product is a mixer and it does that real well Feature: Has many features I needed including the Phantom Power for my condenser mikes. Have not used it as a interface to my computer yet but I am anxious to try. Value: Very good price for all you get Manufacturer Support: Have not dealt with support. Overall: Over all it is good but the one thing that bugs me is the brightness of the power on light. I have to cover it with my finger in order to see descriptions of buttons near it. I think I am going to have to cover with something.

"Great item if your squeezed for money, excellent for home studio use. Sound is really nice for the price range." submitted January 7, 2012

Overall
Sound: For it's sound and price, which sometimes may lead to trepidation in a purchase, I was astounded by the sound this unit expresses. Feature: I purchased this item for what it offered in the description, it delivered. Ease of Use: Very simple to use, took a little tweaking when recording through an external tube amp, yet very easy to clean up. Quality: Recognized how solid the build is on this mixer right out of the box. Value: Most definitely, I could have purchased another more expensive however, I wanted to save a few dollars and am not disappointed in my decision. Manufacturer Support: Have not needed to contact support. Overall: I hope it will last, I will always find a use for it although I may look for something else with more options.

When you call, mention priority code 1577-PT7P. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976