When you call, mention priority code 1644-8VG3

Rating and Reviews: Ampeg SVT15E Bass Cab

Get the unmistakable sound clarity and quality of a 15-inch speaker with this durable and portable offering from Ampeg.

"Excellent Bass Cab" submitted March 20, 2008

Music Style: Varies
Sound: I bought a Eden RS410 to replace my svt15e. I put them side by side and tested them. I found the Ampeg 15 much much clearer than the RS410 by Eden. The Ampeg reproduced my basses sounds like the fret board the squeaking of the strings etc. I asked my wife to listen and she was amazed also. You can,t go wrong with the Ampeg SVT15E. Feature: Good Ease of Use: Good Quality: Work of art Value: A steal Manufacturer Support: Owned 3 Years no problems The Wow Factor: I like tolex covering better than carpet. Best looking Cab available Overall: Very good

Ampeg SVT15E Bass Cab Customer Review submitted July 2, 2005

Music Style: Punk/Emo/Screamo
Sound: Deep, Fat, Wet it's got it all. Ampeg sound is amazing Feature: It's a cab Quality: Built like a brick sh*thouse Value: Quality for the value is amazing Manufacturer Support: Not needed it but I've heard its great The Wow Factor: AMPEG QUALITY AMPEG SOUND Overall: AMAZING It sounds great for practice and Gigs

"Buy one today, don't listen to in store "experts"..." submitted September 5, 2009

Music Style: Country, Classic rock
Sound: I fell in love last night!!! I play bass in a country/classic rock band. I had been talked into other amps/cabs in the past. This time I was determined to get an Ampeg cabinet. I already own a SVT6 and a SVT3 amp. The SVT15 matches up with the amps perfectly! From the first song of the night I knew I had the "perfect" rig! WOW!!! I have finally found the sound I have been searching for. Big fat bottom end and mid/high end combo to die for. Feature: The neutrik connection is a must for high power connections. Ease of Use: Plug it in, adjust your tone to get the sound you want... enjoy! Quality: Solid construction, very dependable. It's an Ampeg... need I say more? Value: As I said, I had been talked into other brands in the past... Hartke was the last. I'll take the Ampeg any day. Great value!!! Manufacturer Support: I just got it, but ZZounds has been great! The Wow Factor: Great classic Ampeg look, solid construction, And that sound... I should have bought this years ago!!! Overall: It's a keeper. If and when I buy another cab, it will be another Ampeg. No doubt about it. It is light enough to carry anywhere(72lbs). I can't ever see being without this rig!

"THIS THING ROCKS!" submitted April 22, 2007

Music Style: rock, blues, funk
Sound: This cab gets "nasty dirty" in a good way. I use 2 of them with a br2 head....... FREAKIN ROCKS Feature: The 9 band is great, but being able to turn it off is cool as well. Ease of Use: You will have a good tone in under 5 minutes of getting it out of the box. Quality: This thing is built! You can feel it. Heavy case, and all the knobs, and faders are smooth as glass. Value: For the price you cant beat it. I'v been playing for over 30 years now. I have owned just about anything you can think of. I would have thought Ampeg could have sold this head for alot more than the asking price. Manufacturer Support: never used The Wow Factor: It has this industrial look going on.. Overall: I will use this head for a long long time. I cantsee myself looking for anything else. Its perfect for what I am doing.

When you call, mention priority code 1644-8VG3. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976