Line6 Relay TPB06 Transmitter
The Line 6 TPB06 Transmitter is the perfect solution for the player that wants to run two guitars through a single amp!
Compatible with the Line 6 Relay G30 Digital Wireless Guitar System, the Line 6 TPB06 provides a pure signal. Its clarity rivals that of the highest-quality guitar cables. Guitars get a beautiful high-end sparkle and basses get a thunderous low-end punch, even at distances of up to 30 meters. Go wireless with multiple guitars!
- 100-foot range, 6 User Selectable
- Broad 10Hz-20kHz frequency response
- Superior 118 dB dynamic range
- 8 hours of battery life (AA alkaline batteries)
- Lightweight, low-profile and easy to use
- Bright LEDs display power, status and battery life
- Tone presets match the sounds of guitar cables
- 2.4GHz band is optimal for guitar wireless
- Encrypted data stream for added signal protection
- Simultaneous broadcasting on six channels
- Rugged polycarbonate shell
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones
NOTE: None of the wireless systems we carry are capable of violating the FCC guidelines stated above. We are presenting this information as a matter of legally required disclosure.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Line 6 products.
A/D Conversion: 24-bit Delta Sigma, 128 times oversampling
Input Impedance: 1.3 M-Ohm
Connectors: 1/4-inch unbalanced input
Controls: Power On/Off, Channel Select
LEDs Display: Power, Audio Status
Battery Life: Approx. 8 hours (2x AA alkaline batteries)
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):