The M-Audio Delta 66 boasts an incredible sounding converter section with 24-bit 96kHz operation. The Delta 66's S/PDIF I/O makes it possible to perform digital transfers in and out of the system, useful in mastering to DAT or utilizing outboard FX via digital I/O. The breakout box handles 4 balanced or unbalanced, +4dB or -10dB signal level analog inputs and outputs. Also included is the Delta control panel software which configures the card and controls digital mixing, routing, and even SCMS (Serial Copy Management System) output on S/PDIF.
- 6x6 24-bit/96kHz full-duplex recording interface
- Configured as a PCI Host card with external audio break-out box
- PCI card provides S/PDIF inputs and outputs on RCA jacks
- 4x4 analog break-out box accepts balanced or unbalanced connections on 1/4 in. TRS jacks.
- Analog I/O configurable for +4dB and -10dB signal levels
- Measured D/A specs: 103dB (A-weighted) dynamic range, 0.0015% THD @ 0dBFS
- Measured A/D specs: 99dB (A-weighted) dynamic range, 0.0023% THD @ 0dBFS
- All data paths support up to 24-bit/96kHz performance, no upgrades necessary
- Powerful digital mixing, routing, and monitoring capabilities
Drivers include: Windows 95/98, Windows NT, ASIO, ASIO2, Direct Sound, EASI, Multi-card 95/98 and Multi-card NT (up to 3 in a system), Gigasampler, Mac Sound Manager, and Mac ASIO
zZounds is an authorized dealer of