The TC Electronic Flashback Delay features 6 seconds delay time of every delay type you could ever wish for, and it also doubles as a looper.
Besides all that, the Flashback delay comes with TonePrint, so you can easily ToneTransfer your favorite delay settings. The Flashback delay also features TC Electronic's audio tapping technology, allowing you to set delay times by strumming your guitar, and a toggle switch allows you to switch between 16th notes or dotted 8s, for a more U2-like sound.
The Flashback features a spillover on/off switch as well as Delay Time, Feedback and Repeat controls, so you are always sure you get the sound you want without any hassle. Rounding out the pedals features are a small footprint, easy access battery hatch, true bypass, an analog-dry-through and the highest grade components.
- TonePrint -- instant access to custom pedal-tweaks made by your idols.
- 11 delay types including looper
- Expansive delay options from subtle repeat to total time-warp
- Audio Tapping - set delay times by simply strumming your guitar
- 6 seconds delay - all the delay time your playing could ever need ... and then some.
- Stereo in & out - for added flexibility to your set-up
- True Bypass - zero loss of tone
- Analog-Dry-Through - maximum tonal integrity and clarity
- Delay Time, Feedback and Repeat controls - for total control of your delay sounds
- Spillover on/off - super-smooth and natural transitions between sounds
- Easy battery access - makes changing batteries fun (well, almost)
- Small footprint - save precious pedalboard space
- High quality components - only the best will do when it comes to tone
- Road-ready design - ready to follow you wherever your playing takes you
TonePrint App for iPhone and Android
TC Electronics launched the groundbreaking TonePrint concept earlier this year. Now, a truly mind-blowing technology adds fuel to the fire of creativity and flexibility.
The new smartphone app compiles all TonePrints for their TonePrint enabled guitar pedals in one place and allows you to beam new TonePrints to your pedals in a matter of seconds. The idea behind the technology is as simple as it is ingenious: Each TonePrint has been converted to a unique-sounding magnetic impulse that you can beam via your smartphone's internal speaker, through the pickup of your guitar and directly to your TonePrint pedal. The sound does not carry any data so it doesn't matter if you are in a raucous arena or a library no other sounds will interfere with the data being sent from your smartphone.
How It Works
The app contains all TonePrints which means that you dont need an internet connection to beam TonePrints. Simply place the smartphones speaker close to a magnetic guitar pickup when beaming, and it literally only takes seconds for the app to perform its magic. Best of all, the TonePrint app is completely free of charge.
Pedal Firmware and Smartphone Support
You will need the latest firmware version for your TonePrint pedals to use the TonePrint App, but pedals with previous firmware versions are easily updated via USB. New TonePrint pedals will ship with the latest firmware. Currently, you can get the TonePrint App for iPhone, but an Android version is under development and will soon be available.
TonePrint App Main Features
- Beam any TonePrint in Seconds.
- Fast. Flexible. Intuitive.
- Completely Free of Charge Not Based on inApp Purchases.
- Cached files No Internet Access Required.
- Browse TonePrints by Pedal, Artist or Featured.
- Collect Favorite TonePrints for Super-fast Access.
- Constantly Updated with New, Amazing TonePrints.
Why an App?
When TC Electronic launched the TonePrint concept, they knew that they eventually had to come up with a solution that made swapping TonePrints easier. Most guitarists have their pedal board in a rehearsal space and their computer at home. Some may have brought a laptop, but the process still needed to be made faster and more intuitive to really take advantage of the great potential that this artist-driven concept has to offer. They are extremely proud to present a super-flexible solution that allows all guitarists with TonePrint pedals and a smartphone to truly explore the ever-expanding list of great and unique TonePrints created by some of the best guitar players in the world. Now great tones and tons of musical inspiration can be beamed and enjoyed on-the-spot as well as on-the-fly.
The TonePrint Concept
TC Electronic offers five TonePrint enabled guitar pedals that allow you to upload custom tones created by some of the best guitarists alive. These artists had access to any effect parameter imaginable not just the ones represented by physical knobs. Therefore, TonePrints sound just the way each artist wanted the pedal of his or her dream to sound like.
- John Petrucci (Dream Theater)
- Paul Gilbert (Mr. Big)
- Steve Morse (Deep Purple)
- Ron Bumblefoot Thal (Guns n Roses)
- Doug Aldrich (Whitesnake)
- Orianthi (Michael Jackson)
- Guthrie Govan (The Aristocrats)
- Plus many others
zZounds is an authorized dealer of
TC Electronic and TC-Helicon products.
10 delay types
40-second looper with unlimited layers
Switchable true bypass and buffered bypass modes
Switchable dry signal muting
Delay Time, Feedback, and FX Level controls
Spillover on/off switch gives you super-smooth and natural transitions between sounds
Easy single-screw battery access
Inputs 2 x 1/4" (L/Mono, R)
Outputs 2 x 1/4" (L/Mono, R)
Power Supply Included No
Batteries 1 x 9V
Weight 0.66 lbs.
Manufacturer Part Number 960670001
- Dimensions and Weight in Packaging
- Base Item
- Shipping Weight: 1 lbs