Tascam's CD-200i is a unique combination of rackmountable CD player with a dock for Apple's iPod music player. The CD player uses the TEAC CD-5020A transport, custom-designed for audio playback with a smooth loading drawer and low clamping noise. The internal clock has been improved for a smoother sound and decreased jitter.
- Plays audio CDs, MP3 CDs and WAV file CDs
- Dock connector for Apple iPod charging and playback
- iPod video playback from S-video or composite output
- CD Text and ID3 tag support
- Continue, Random and Program play modes
- Repeat All and Repeat Single play modes
- Index Search
- Shock/skip prevention memory buffer
- +/-12% pitch control (analog outputs only)
- RCA unbalanced line outputs (CD and iPod)
- Coaxial and Optical S/PDIF digital out (CD only)
- 1/4-inch stereo headphone output
- 2u rack mountable
- Wireless 55-key remote control
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 19 x 3.72 x 11.73 in.
- 9.3 lbs
In addition, a sliding drawer reveals a connector dock any Apple iPod. The iPod can be controlled from the CD-200i's front-panel or wireless remote, including transport control, album navigation and more. The iPod can be charged from the dock connector, and video can even be played through an S-video jack on the rear panel.
Tascam's CD-200i has unbalanced phono outputs and S/PDIF digital out on coaxial and optical jacks. MP3 and WAV file playback is supported from CD media. The front-panel Folder navigation buttons change folders on CDs and albums on the iPod. A wireless remote control with numerical track select buttons is also included.
Note: This product uses a 30-pin Apple dock connector.
Apple and iPod are trademarks of Apple, Inc.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of