The legendary playability and versatility of the Fender Precision Bass is found in every inch of the Squier Vintage Modified Precision electric bass. But don't call it a copy: this Vintage Modified bass sports its own unique features and style that would make any more expensive P Bass jealous.
Duncan Designed, Fender Approved
Loaded with a Duncan Designed split single-coil pickup and a fast C-shaped maple neck, the Vintage Modern Precision electric bass offers tight and responsive bass sound for just about any playing style. The Duncan Designed split single-coil pickups easily go from punchy and chunky rock tones to smooth R&B and funk tones without taking away from the dynamics of your playing. The expertly crafted and finely detailed maple neck is fitted with 20 Medium Jumbo frets and dot position inlays, so you can cover as much territory on the fretboard as you want without fatiguing your hand.
Classic P Bass Sound and Style
For rich low end and clear midrange tones, this Vintage Modern Precision bass is built with a lightweight agathis body that is tough and sturdy, perfect for endless jams and the trials of the road -- not to mention that classic P Bass body shape to show the crowd you mean business! And, at a 34-inch scale, the Squier Vintage Modern Precision electric bass feels sturdy without being difficult to play.
Vintage Modern Precision
Bass players looking for a unique tone will be pleased with the versatility this affordable Squier P Bass offers. The Vintage Modified Precision's pickup responds to your slightest tweaks of the single tone knob, producing a variety of tones to cut through any mix without sounding brittle or boomy. As functional as they are stylish, Fender's Chrome Dome control knobs make it simple to dial in your exact tone and volume settings, and their knurled design help them stay put so you don't have to be constantly minding your settings while you play.
- Lightweight agathis body
- C-shaped neck maple neck
- 20 Medium Jumbo frets
- Dot position inlays
- 34-inch scale
- Duncan Designed split single-coil pickup
- Chrome hardware
- Knurled Chrome Dome control knobs
Thick, but precise. Huge, but tight. Modern, but raw. Refined, but dirty. However you describe it, that unmistakable Fender P-Bass tone has defined the sound of electric bass for generations of musicians. It's time to pick up where your heroes left off and plug in the Squier Vintage Modified Precision electric bass.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of
- Series: Vintage Modified
- Body Shape: Precision Bass
- Body Wood: Agathis
- Body Finish: Polyurethane
- Neck: Maple, Modern "C" Shape
- Neck Finish: Polyurethane
- String Nut: PPS, 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 9.5" (241 mm) Radius
- Frets: 20 Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Dot
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Standard Vintage-Style with Single Groove Saddles
- Tuning Machines: Standard Open-Gear
- Strings: Fender USA Super Bass 7250ML, NPS, (.045-.100 Gauges)
- Pickup Configuration: P/J
- Pickups: Fender-designed Single-Coil Jazz Bass (Bridge) Fender-designed Split Single-Coil Precision Bass (Middle)
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Controls: Volume 1. (Middle Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- Dimensions and Weight in Packaging
- Shipping Weight: 11 lbs
If you have additional warranty questions,
please contact the manufacturer at 480-596-7195
Squier gives you the best of both bass worlds? Precision and Jazz with the Vintage Modified Precision Bass PJ. Its sleek Precision Bass form features the sonically powerful and tonally versatile combination of a punchy Fender-designed split singlecoil Precision Bass middle pickup and a growling single-coil Jazz Bass bridge pickup with ceramic magnets.
- Maple neck with modern C profile
- 9.5"-radius rosewood fingerboard with 20 medium jumbo frets
- Three-ply black pickguard
- Three "dome"-style control knobs (bridge pickup volume, middle pickup volume, master tone)
- Vintage-style bridge with four single-groove saddles
- Vintage style tuners