Shure ULX1 Bodypack Transmitter
The Shure ULX1 Wireless Bodypack Transmitter is a low-profile, highly durable body-pack with all the characteristics to meet the demands of high performance. The ULX1 is designed for use with Shure's ULX Standard and ULX Professional systems, including head worn, lavalier and instrument microphones, as well as guitars and basses. Attach the ULX1 Wireless Bodypack Transmitter to a belt, waistband or guitar strap for hands-free mobility.
- Three-segment battery fuel gauge
- Frequency and power lockout
- Flexible 1/4 wave antenna
- TA4F mini four-pin input connector
- Backlit LCD display shows group and channel setting
- Adustable audio gain control
- Input attenuation switch (selects 0 dB or -20 dB attenuation)
- PEAK icon appears when audio input overloads the transmitter
- Power on/off switch
- 8 hour battery life (9V battery)
- 300 foot (100m) operating range
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones
NOTE: None of the wireless systems we carry are capable of violating the FCC guidelines stated above. We are presenting this information as a matter of legally required disclosure.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Shure products.
- RF Carrier Frequency Range: 470.000 to 865.000 MHz (Available frequencies depend on the applicable regulations in the country where the system is used). Refer to the frequency supplement supplied with the system.
- Effective Range: 100 m (300 ft.) under optimal conditions
- Audio Frequency Response: 25 to 15,000 Hz, +/-2 dB
- Transmitter Audio Polarity: Positive pressure on microphone diaphragm (or positive voltage applied to tip of WA302 phone plug) produces positive voltage on pin 2 (with respect to pin 3 of low impedance output) and the tip of the high impedance 1/4-inch output
- Transmitter Gain Adjustment Range: 25 dB
- Receiver Audio Output Level (+/-38 kHz deviation, 1 kHz tone) :
-- XLR connector (into 600 ohm load): +3.9 dBV (line), -17 dBV (mic)
-- 1/4 inch connector (into 3000 ohm load): -2 dBV
- Impedance: 1 Megohm
- Modulation: +/-38 kHz deviation compressor-expander system with pre- and de-emphasis.
- RF Power Output: 30 mW maximum
- Dynamic Range: >100 dB, A-weighted
- RF Sensitivity: 1.26 uV for 12 dB SINAD (typical)
- Image Rejection: 80 dB typical
- Spurious Rejection: 75 dB typical
- Ultimate Quieting (reference +/-38 kHz deviation) : >105 dB, A-weighted
- System Distortion (reference +/-38 kHz deviation, 1 kHz modulation) : 0.3% total harmonic distortion, typical
- Power Requirements: 9V alkaline battery; 8.4 V Nicad optional
- Battery Life: 8 to 9 hours (with 9V alkaline battery)
- Operating Temperature Range: - 20 to 49 degrees C (- 4 to 120 degrees F)
- Overall Dimensions: 96.5 mm H x 67 mm W x 26.7 mm D (3.86" x 2.68" x 1.10")
- Net Weight: 79 g (2.8 oz.) without battery
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):