The BLX188/PG85 Wireless Combo System from Shure joins world-class design and construction with simple and easy setup and operation, featuring dual wireless channels, QuickScan frequency selection and durable PG185 wearable lavalier microphones for spoken word applications. Legendary sound and performance, right out of the box.
For performers who wish to unplug from the wire, BLX Wireless Systems are the clearest choice. Shure delivers wireless confidence with legendary sound from industry-renown microphones, decades of wireless design proficiency and world-class construction.
Included: BLX88 dual wireless receiver; 2 BLX1 bodypack transmitters; 2 PG185 cardioid condenser lavalier microphones with windscreens and tie clips.
BLX1 Bodypack Transmitter:
- TQG connection for use with Shure lavalier, headset, earset and instrument microphones and guitar cables
- Tactile on/off switch
- Adjustable gain control
- Lightweight, rugged construction
- Up to 14 hours of continuous use (2AA batteries)
- Up to 300 feet (100m) transmission radius (line of sight)
- Quick and easy frequency matching (GROUP and CHANNEL selection buttons)
- Two-color transmitter status indicator LED
- Green: "Ready"
- Rapidly Flashing Red: "Controls Locked"
- Solid Red: "Battery Power Low" (less than 1 hour remaining)
- Flashing Red/Power Down: "Batteries Dead" (replace batteries to repower transmitter)
BLX88 Dual Channel Receiver:
- One-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best open frequency (in case of interference)
- Up to 12 compatible systems per frequency band (region-dependent)
- Two-color audio status indicator LED
- Green: Normal audio levels
- Red: Excessive audio levels (overload/clipping)
- XLR and 1/4"
zZounds is an authorized dealer of