Give your keyboards the massive power boost they deserve with the Roland KC-880 stereo mixing keyboard amplifier. Packing 320 Watts of stereo power through dual 12-inch woofers and two horn tweeters, the KC-880 has what it takes to get your sound to the back of the room. And if you need even more oomph than that, you can link two KC-880 amps together in stereo. Built-in DSP effects -- including reverb, chorus, tremolo, and rotary -- allow you to refine your tone throughout your performance, while 5 channels of stereo input and a balanced XLR input make it a piece of cake to integrate Roland's KC-880 keyboard amplifier into any setup.
Via two 12-inch woofers and two horn tweeters, the KC-880 blasts 320 Watts of power, making it a force to be reckoned with in any venue. With this keyboard amp as part of your rig, your keyboards will have no problem holding their own against thunderous drums, bass, and guitars. During a show, use the KC-880's onboard DSP effects to sweeten your sound, and tailor your tone to suit the room with a built-in 3-band lows/midrange/highs equalizer.
Onboard DSP Effects
The KC-880's DSP section includes all the essential effects: reverb, chorus, tremolo, and rotary. Whether you're playing live or prepping during a rehearsal, the KC-880's handy DSP effects are there to give you a custom sound to suit each performance. The KC-880 delivers way more than just amplification. Conveniently, you can turn the effects on or off for each channel, and a footswitch jack is available for remotely controlling the effects.
Stereo Linkable for Additional Power Output
The Roland KC-880 is a stereo amp in its own right, but your sweet organ patches sound even better when two stereo speakers are spaced on either side of the stage. And sometimes, 320 Watts just isn't enough. Luckily, you can use the amp's Stereo Link feature to chain two KC-880s together in stereo and get double the power.
Flexible I/O for Versatile Connectivity
You won't have any trouble getting this keyboard amp to play nicely with your other gear. The KC-880 features stereo line inputs on each of the five channels, and as a bonus, you can connect an XLR dynamic microphone on the first channel. To further accommodate your needs on stage, the KC-880 also sports three Aux In/Monitor In inputs, with stereo 1/4-inch connectors on the first input, stereo RCA connectors on the second, and a stereo 1/8-inch connector on the third. All this flexible I/O makes the KC-880 a standout amp not just for your keyboard, but for your vocals and your entire rig, too. Outputs include your choice of XLR balanced outputs or 1/4-inch unbalanced outputs, plus a 1/4-inch headphone jack for private practice.
Use the KC-880 as Your Monitor Wedge
Want to run your keyboards through the venue PA? Bring your KC-880 as your personal monitor wedge, and keep complete control over your sound. Stereo XLR and 1/4" line outputs let you send a clean keyboard signal to the venue's mixer.
Built Like a Roland
Heavy-duty and quite rugged, the KC-880 means business. Durability is important for gigging musicians, and so is ease of transport. Weighing in at 97 pounds, this keyboard amp is anything but lightweight, but that's why it has four casters for rolling it from van to venue, as well as well-placed handles for heaving it onto the stage.
- Roland's flagship stereo keyboard amplifier with five channels of stereo input
- 320-Watt stereo power amplifier with two 12-inch woofers and two horn tweeters
- Built-in DSP effects (reverb, chorus, tremolo, rotary) for refining your sound
- Footswitch input for controlling effects remotely (footswitch sold separately)
- 3-Band Low/Middle/High EQ
- Flexible I/O (XLR mic input, stereo XLR line outputs on each channel, headphone out)
- Stereo Link for chaining multiple KC-880s
- Aux inputs: Stereo 1/4-inch, Stereo RCA, Stereo 1/8-inch
- Outputs: 2 XLR, 2 TS, 1/4-inch headphone jack
- Rugged design is built to last
- 4 rolling casters make it easier to transport the amp
zZounds is an authorized dealer of
Rated Power Output: 320W (160W +160W)
Nominal Input Level (@1 kHz):
- CH1 (MIC/LINE): -50-20 dBu
- CH2-4 (LINE): -20 dBu
- AUX IN/MONITOR IN: -20 dBu
- STEREO LINK IN: 0 dBu
Nominal Output Level (@1 kHz):
- LINE OUT (XLR type, Phone type): +4 dBu
- STEREO LINK OUT: 0 dBu
Speakers: 30 cm (12 inches) Woofer x 2, Horn Tweeter x 2
Controls: CH1, Volume Knob, EFX Button, CH2, Volume Knob, EFX Button, CH3, Volume Knob, EFX Button, CH4, Volume Knob, EFX Button, EFX Knob, SPEED Button
- AUX IN/MONITOR IN, LEVEL Knob, MUTE, SPEAKER Button, LINE OUT Button, EQUALIZER, LOW Knob, MIDDLE Knob, HIGH Knob, PHONES VOLUME Knob, VOLUME Knob, POWER Switch, GND LIFT Switch
Indicators: EFX x 2, POWER
Connectors: CH1 Input Connector (XLR type), CH1-4 Input (L/MONO, R) Jacks, (1/4" phone type), AUX IN/MONITOR IN: AUX 1 Input (L/MONO, R) Jacks, (1/4" phone type), AUX 2 Input (L/MONO, R) Jacks, (RCA phono type), AUX 3 Input Jacks (Stereo miniature phone type), PHONES Jack (Stereo 1/4" phone type), STEREO LINK OUT (L, R) Jacks, (1/4" phone type), STEREO LINK IN Jack (1/4" phone type), LINE OUT (L, R) Jacks (1/4" phone type), LINE OUT (L, R) Jacks (XLR type), FOOT SW Jack (TRS phone type)
Power Supply: AC 117 V, AC 230 V, AC 220 V, AC 240 V (50/60 Hz)
Power Consumption: 98 W
Accessories Included: Owner's Manual, Caster x 4
Size and Weight (including casters):
- Width: 734 mm, 28-15/16 inches
- Depth: 445 mm, 17-9/16 inches
- Height: 590 mm, 23-1/4 inches
- Weight: 44.0 kg, 97 lbs. 1 oz.
- Dimensions and Weight in Packaging
- Shipping Weight: 110 lbs
If you have additional warranty questions,
please contact the manufacturer at 323-890-3700
The flagship of the KC amp series, the Roland KC-880 keyboard amplifier is packed with high-performance features. With five channels of stereo input, 320 watts of power and Roland's famous DSP effects built in, the KC-880 is a portable powerhouse for keyboards, vocals, and more.
- Flagship stereo keyboard amplifier with five channels of stereo input
- 320-watt stereo power amplifier, 12-inch woofers and two horn tweeters
- DSP effects (Reverb, Chorus, Tremolo, Rotary)
- Flexible I/O (XLR mic input, stereo XLR line outputs, headphone out), Stereo Link for chaining multiple KC-880s