While lapel microphones are the industry standard for close-miking presenters and talent, their placement on a collar or lapel can be distracting. The Rode PinMic features a detachable capsule head that mounts onto three pins on the microphone backplate, providing a discreet alternative that can be located almost anywhere on a wide range of clothing and fabrics.
- Intuitive And Subtle: Ultra-discreet appearance
- Lightweight and easy to position
- Pins through clothing up to approximately 1.5mm (0.006 in.) thick
- Removable mesh head
- Low noise miniature microphone capsule
- Low handling noise, Universal Compatibility
- Rode MiCon connector system provides seamless integration with a wide range of wireless systems while maintaining discreet and unobtrusive appearance
The included water resistant pop filter and mini-furry for high wind protection ensure quality recordings in adverse environments, while the anti-trauma water resistant case provides rugged and secure protection for the microphone, cables and accessories.
Knowing that versatility is paramount in any product, Rode has developed the MiCon connector system which provides seamless integration between all of Rode's compact wearable microphones and a wide range of wireless systems.
Visit the MiCon product page for a full list of available adaptors and the supported devices.
Rode has always offered industry leading warranty and after sales service on its products, and the PinMic is no exception, offering an innovative five year warranty that gives you total piece of mind for five years after purchase. Full details can be found in the terms and conditions.
- Anti-trauma storage case
- Water resistant pop filter
- Shielded detachable Kevlar reinforced cable
- Lapel style cable management clip
- Adjustment tools
zZounds is an authorized dealer of
- Min 2V - Max 5V through MiCon wireless adaptors
- 48v phantom power through MiCon XLR adaptor
Acoustic Principle: Permanently polarised condenser
Directional Pattern: Omni-directional
Frequency range: 60Hz - 18kHz
Output impedance: 3k ohms Typical
Signal noise ratio: 69dB
Equivalent noise: 25dBA SPL (per IEC651)
Maximum SPL: 110dB (clipping SPL)
Maximum output voltage: 189mV (Calc. from max SPL peak before clip)
Sensitivity: -33.5dB re 1 V/Pa (21mV at 94dB SPL) +/- 3dB at 1kHz
Dimensions(HxWxD): 16 x 22 x 33 mm
- Dimensions and Weight in Packaging
- Shipping Weight: 1 lbs