The QSC AP-5102 AcousticPerformance Installation Loudspeaker is a professional, two-way, fullrange speaker ideal for a variety of installed sound reinforcement applications requiring high power, wide coverage and compact size. The AP-5102 passive speaker uses a high power-capacity, 3-inch diaphragm compression driver and combines it with a 10-inch woofer to deliver exceptional full bandwidth reproduction. QSC gave this speaker a great, clean look, making it perfect for churches, schools, clubs, music venues and much more!
The uniform power-response of the AP-5102 loudspeaker is a result of QSC's DMT (Directivity Matched Transition), a design approach that matches LF and HF coverage in the cross-over region. Another key to the extraordinary accuracy and flat power response of the QSC AP-5102 is the axisymetric waveguide with uncompromised performance in both the vertical and horizontal axes. The result is remarkably consistent coverage and smooth, accurate reproduction on and off-axis.
The AP-5102 AcousticPerformance speaker may be used as a passive (full-range) loudspeaker to minimize amplifier channel count or it may be bi-amplified for greater control and performance. To further enhance performance, bi-amp and full-range tunings using QSC Intrinsic Correction techniques are available for Q-Sys and future QSC products.
Presenting a clean, unobtrusive look, QSC AcousticPerformance series grills are logo-less, eliminating the need to cover-up logo treatments which can be difficult to hide or remove. The grill is also lined with acoustically transparent backing adding to the enclosure's professional appearance. The AP-5102 enclosure features M10 mounting points for suspension via eye-bolts as well as mount points for an optional yoke bracket.
- QSC AP-5102 AcousticPerformance Installation Loudspeaker Features
- DMT (Directivity Matched Transition) ensures smooth, coherent power response across the listening plane
- 105 degree coverage of the axisymmetric waveguide matches natural coverage of the 10-inch woofer at the crossover point for consistent power response
- 3-inch voice coil compression driver for outstanding high-frequency performance
- M10 fittings and yoke mount fittings offer flexible deployment options for a variety of applications
- Clean industrial design with unadorned grilles compliment most decors and settings
- NL4 Speakon connector and covered barrier strip terminals
- Bi-Amp / Passive switchable
- 15-ply Baltic birch plywood construction
- 16-Gauge powder coated steel grilles
zZounds is an authorized dealer of