The Peavey ValveKing Series is an all-tube guitar amp line combining boutique features and hot-rodded tones with legendary Peavey reliability.
Peavey ValveKing amps feature a patent-pending, variable Class A-A/B control called Texture, which allows sweepable selection between Class A and Class A/B power structures, as well as any combination of the two. With this feature, guitarists can coax virtually any tone from this tweaked-out amplifier. The amp's preamp and power sections use 12AX7 and 6L6GC tubes, respectively.
Additional standard features include two footswitchable channels with independent, three-band EQ and volume, plus a footswitchable gain/volume boost on the lead channel to provide extra volume for solos. ValveKing amps also feature global resonance, presence and reverb controls, a buffered effects loop and dual speaker jacks in parallel (head and 212 only).
ValveKing 100 Amp Head Features:
- 100 watts (RMS) into 16, 8, or 4 ohms (switchable)
- 4 6L6GC and 3 12AX7 tubes
- 2 independent footswitchable channels with optional footswitch
- Separate EQ for each channel
- Footswitchable gain/volume boost on lead channel
- Dual paralleled speaker jacks
- Reverb with level control
- Buffered effects loop
- Resonance and presence controls
- Texture variable Class A simulation control (patent pending)
- ValveKing footswitch available separately
Valve King 412 Cabinet Features:
- Birch construction
- 16 ohms mono, 8 ohms stereo
- Four 12-inch ValveKing speakers
- Rear-mounted speakers
- 400 watts continuous power handling
- Stereo/Mono switch
zZounds is an authorized dealer of