Numark Lightwave Powered DJ Speaker
The Numark Lightwave is perfect for any festive situation where both terrific sound and brilliant, exciting party lighting is desired, but where space, budget and setup complexity are all major considerations.
There are countless small-to-medium-sized events where top-quality DJ/PA sound and celebratory lighting is needed: backyard weddings, graduation parties, karaoke contests, pool parties, coffee house performances, recitals, reunions, anniversary observations and more. In every one of these situations, large, expensive, complicated stacks of equipment and lighting are both inappropriate and unnecessary. Numark's Lightwave speaker fulfills all the requirements with one easily- transportable, easy-to-set up unit.
Plus, it has a Demo Mode that automatically shows off its many lighting operations, right on the retail floor, so customers can experience Lightwave's amazing capabilities on their own.
See the Numark Lightwave in action!
- Built-in dual LED arrays provide brilliant lightshow
- Five customizable lighting modes: Mood, Meter, Mix, Pulse, Party
- Brightness control lets you adjust or disable LEDs
- Custom Color Control--easily adjust the desired mix of Red, Green, and Blue lighting
- Adds powerful sound and visual flair to any DJ or other performance
- Ultra-portable form factor for clean, uncluttered setups
- Perfect for special events, house parties, karaoke where additional lighting would add clutter
- (1) XLR+1/4-inch combo, Stereo RCA and 1/8-inch inputs for DJ mixers, microphones or instruments
- Dual volume controls for input level balancing
- XLR Link Output for use with multiple speakers or subwoofers
- Rubberized feet with standard 36mm pole socket for stand mounting
- (3) 61/2-inchwoofers and 1-inch tweeter
- 200 watts of peak power, 100 watts continuous of Class D amplification * Durable speaker cabinet resists bumps, scratches, dust, and stains
- Compact, lightweight cabinet
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Numark products.
- System Type: 2-way Bi-amplified Powered Loudspeaker with Sounds Reactive LED Lights
- High Frequency: 25 mm (1 inch) voice coil Neodymium compression driver
- Low Frequency: 3 x 165 mm (6.5 inch) with 1" Voice Coil
- Frequency Range: 65 Hz to 20 kHz
- Crossover: 1.8 kHz, electronic
- Power amplifier: Bi-amplified, 200 W peak (130 W LF + 70 W HF)
- Electronic protection: Thermal / overload
- Protection indication: Signal/Limit RED LED
- LED Light modes: MOOD / METER / MIX / PULSE / PARTY
- LED Light controls: Mode, Color, Brightness
- LED Type: 38 x Tri-color (red, green, blue) high intensity LED's. 12 Watts total.
- Inputs: 3 channels: Line/Mic 1, Line/Mic 2, Aux
- Input connectors: 2 x 1/4"-XLR female combo connectors, 1 x stereo RCA, 1 x 1/8" stereo
- Output connectors: 1 x XLR male mix output
- Power controls: On/off power switch, IEC line cord AC input, Power indicator LED
- AC power: 100 / 120 / 240 VAC 50/60 Hz +/-10%
- Enclosure type: Trapezoidal MDF enclosure with black vinyl wrap and protective steel corners
- Handles: 1 handle, rear mounted and ergonomically designed
- Pole Socket Size: 1-7/16" (36 mm)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 212 x 257 x 29.2mm (8.4 x 10.1 x 29.2"
- Net Weight: 10.2 Kg (23 lbs)
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):