The Nady UHF-3 Diversity Omnidirectional Lapel microphone operates on single frequencies in the wide-open, uncluttered UHF 470 MHz - 510 MHz band.
- Half-rack receiver design with retractable front panel dual antennas
- Clear channel operation on the wide open, uncluttered UHF band for interference-free performance in any application or locale
- Nady's proprietary companding circuitry for an industry best 120dB dynamic range, and the clearest, most natural sound available
- Tone Squelch for locking out potential interference
- UHF-3 receiver with DigiTRU Diversity for maximum range and dropout protection, full LED indicators, both 1/4 in. unbalanced and XLR balanced outputs, and special circuitry for noiseless transmitter ON/OFF switching
- Mute (squelch) adjust control
- Externally powered by AC/DC power adapter
- Unique snap-out panel locking tabs for single receiver or dual receiver (side-by-side) optional rack mounting
UB-3 Bodypack Transmitter
- Choice of instrument or headworn/lavalier microphone bodypack transmitter
- Audio mute switch allows convenient audio muting with the transmitter "ON"
- Bicolor LED status indicator: Unit "ON" (green), Low Battery Alert (orange)
- Locking 3.5mm mini-jack provides secure connection for removable microphone or instrument cable
- Easily accessible input level adjust control for optimum sound
- Convenient, economical operation with three AAA Alkaline batteries
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones
None of the wireless systems we carry are capable of violating the FCC guidelines stated above. We are presenting this information as a matter of legally required disclosure.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of